I Love Hillary

Republicans always talk about what's fair. How about what works?

How dare rich people change the rules after they climbed the ladder of success. They wanted social security pensions cheap healthcare safety nets social services and good schools but now don't want to pay for the next generation? Now that they got theirs?

So you're not concerned with fair as long as you get what you want?

Don't many rich send their kids private schools? Why shouldn't those who attend those public schools fund them. Why should the rich find them for others? Rich use social welfare safety nets?
Because. My brother pays $20k a year for cranbrook. Same school mitt Romney went to. He should still pay for public schools and not get a tax write off.

He did after all benefit from public schools that were good because back then rich people helped fund them. There's so many other reasons but I'm talking to a tree stump.

Your brother should be able to use his tax money to offset the costs of private school and let those that want to go to public school fund it.

I'm talking to a tax cheat that talks about others paying taxes. Run on, boy.

I did better under Bush than Clinton and Obama. Not saying any President has a direct effect on the economy. To me that is BS.
Did you work for haloburton a gun company or Exxon?

Nope, Haliburton is BTW to real good under Obama and his no bid contracts, I think profits are better under Obama.
Republicans would only let Obama help certain industries while neglecting manufacturing

Really? How they gonna do that?
Remember let GM go bankrupt? Scumbags

Why was it bad to let GM to go bankrupt?

Nope, Haliburton is BTW to real good under Obama and his no bid contracts, I think profits are better under Obama.
Republicans would only let Obama help certain industries while neglecting manufacturing

It would have been a blow to labor, the middle class not to mention renigging on pensions.

If you have to ask shame on you

It would have been a blow to labor, the middle class not to mention renigging on pensions.

If it went bankrupt, they would have shed tons of debt, renegotiated with the union. Instead the taxpayers had to pay for GM's bad decisions. Again expecting the taxpayer to bail out the one percent.

If it went bankrupt, they would have shed tons of debt, renegotiated with the union. Instead the taxpayers had to pay for GM's bad decisions. Again expecting the taxpayer to bail out the one percent.
And that's why you'll vote for trump

That is a blatant lie. The GOP had nothing to do with the no bid contracts that the Obama administration offered.

Obama’s mounting hypocrisy

Obama went back on many campaign promise. BTW, BIll Clinton also allowed the no bid contracts and guess who received them? They were done by EO and not through Congress.
House Republicans Spent Millions Of Dollars On Benghazi Committee To Exonerate Clinton

Reason 598 why I love Hillary. She's tough enough to survive GOP witch hunts. She came out of that 20 hour questioning looking very political.

Clinton stays cool under tense Republican questioning

I don't care, she is a Wall St buddy, and a vote for,her means you can't bitch anymore about the one percent because she is and is for the one percent.
And the GOP isn't the party for the 1%? Such bullshit.

Look at how the top 1% are funding state Republicans races. Look how the top 1% get their legislation passed through A.L.E.C. get real

Republicans always talk about what's fair. How about what works?

How dare rich people change the rules after they climbed the ladder of success. They wanted social security pensions cheap healthcare safety nets social services and good schools but now don't want to pay for the next generation? Now that they got theirs?

So you're not concerned with fair as long as you get what you want?

Don't many rich send their kids private schools? Why shouldn't those who attend those public schools fund them. Why should the rich find them for others? Rich use social welfare safety nets?
Because. My brother pays $20k a year for cranbrook. Same school mitt Romney went to. He should still pay for public schools and not get a tax write off.

He did after all benefit from public schools that were good because back then rich people helped fund them. There's so many other reasons but I'm talking to a tree stump.

Your brother should be able to use his tax money to offset the costs of private school and let those that want to go to public school fund it.

I'm talking to a tax cheat that talks about others paying taxes. Run on, boy.
Vote for trump

My first choice is Bernie Sanders but I love Hillary too. I love him Webb O'Malley and Lincoln Chaffee. I'd love it if bill could run again or gore would give it one more try. John Kerry would be better than any Republican. Harry reed or pelosi too. How come you never hear about al Franken anymore? I'd vote for him if he went against trump. Or Elizabeth Warren.

Fact is we got many choices and we like hillary. You Republicans have yet to be told jeb is your candidate. What you care now matters not. We however told hillary no in 08. Now it's her turn.

Obama was a better candidate but hillary will be a better president.

Me too...

upload_2016-6-28_22-28-49.jpeg

And that's why you'll vote for trump

What the hell? You support the one percent as long as it is Hillary and her one percent? I won't vote for Trump or Clinton, why? Because they support exactly what you bitch about all the time. The hated one percent. Why in the hell would would you of all people support either of these two assholes?

That is a blatant lie. The GOP had nothing to do with the no bid contracts that the Obama administration offered.

Obama went back on many campaign promise. BTW, BIll Clinton also allowed the no bid contracts and guess who received them? They were done by EO and not through Congress.
House Republicans Spent Millions Of Dollars On Benghazi Committee To Exonerate Clinton

Reason 598 why I love Hillary. She's tough enough to survive GOP witch hunts. She came out of that 20 hour questioning looking very political.

I don't care, she is a Wall St buddy, and a vote for,her means you can't bitch anymore about the one percent because she is and is for the one percent.

Look at how the top 1% are funding state Republicans races. Look how the top 1% get their legislation passed through A.L.E.C. get real

Oh bullshit! Hillary is in bed and so is Kerry and Obama and keep on going down the line. You Democrats are so stupid. You some how believe those one percenters you vote into office aren't for the one percent? Hell, Obamacare was another attack on the one percent, it required the middle class to have healthcare while letting businesses wait an extra year. Who the hell did you think that favored, it wasn't the middle class. But don't tell you partisan nut jobs that think that it really didn't happen.

Oh bullshit! Hillary is in bed and so is Kerry and Obama and keep on going down the line. You Democrats are so stupid. You some how believe those one percenters you vote into office aren't for the one percent? Hell, Obamacare was another attack on the one percent, it required the middle class to have healthcare while letting businesses wait an extra year. Who the hell did you think that favored, it wasn't the middle class. But don't tell you partisan nut jobs that think that it really didn't happen.
Don't like obamacare fix it. Go single payer.

My first choice is Bernie Sanders but I love Hillary too. I love him Webb O'Malley and Lincoln Chaffee. I'd love it if bill could run again or gore would give it one more try. John Kerry would be better than any Republican. Harry reed or pelosi too. How come you never hear about al Franken anymore? I'd vote for him if he went against trump. Or Elizabeth Warren.

Fact is we got many choices and we like hillary. You Republicans have yet to be told jeb is your candidate. What you care now matters not. We however told hillary no in 08. Now it's her turn.

Me too...

View attachment 79779
I still have my hillary 2008 button. Better late than never

That wasn't what I said and you know it, the way it was implemented the first year screwed the middle class while helping the Democrats precious one percenters. Face it, your democrat politicians are for the one percent and don't give a fuck about you or me.

That wasn't what I said and you know it, the way it was implemented the first year screwed the middle class while helping the Democrats precious one percenters. Face it, your democrat politicians are for the one percent and don't give a fuck about you or me.
Then don't vote if there's no difference between dems and gop

Then don't vote if there's no difference between dems and gop

There are a lot of other parties with candidates that have character and aren't for your one percenters.

Oh great. A 47%'er. :slap:
Wait a second. I thought trump was going to make a better America for the 47%? Tariff corporations the ship jobs overseas. You on board with that?

What do you like about Hillary?

Is it because she stood by her man while he cheated on her several times and humiliated her?

Is it because she is lying in bed with corporate America and ready to return favors if she gets elected?

Is it because she keeps lying all the time?

Is it because should could never connect with the average voter?

Is it because she is really good at playing the poor victim?
I like the policies Democrats try to pass. I don't agree with the Republican agenda. The thing I don't like about hillary is sometimes she acts like a republican

Forum List

Back