I Love Hillary

My first choice is Bernie Sanders but I love Hillary too. I love him Webb O'Malley and Lincoln Chaffee. I'd love it if bill could run again or gore would give it one more try. John Kerry would be better than any Republican. Harry reed or pelosi too. How come you never hear about al Franken anymore? I'd vote for him if he went against trump. Or Elizabeth Warren.

Fact is we got many choices and we like hillary. You Republicans have yet to be told jeb is your candidate. What you care now matters not. We however told hillary no in 08. Now it's her turn.

Obama was a better candidate but hillary will be a better president.
Oh great. A 47%'er. :slap:
Wait a second. I thought trump was going to make a better America for the 47%? Tariff corporations the ship jobs overseas. You on board with that?
You prefer to ship your 47% overseas to their jobs?

My first choice is Bernie Sanders but I love Hillary too. I love him Webb O'Malley and Lincoln Chaffee. I'd love it if bill could run again or gore would give it one more try. John Kerry would be better than any Republican. Harry reed or pelosi too. How come you never hear about al Franken anymore? I'd vote for him if he went against trump. Or Elizabeth Warren.

Fact is we got many choices and we like hillary. You Republicans have yet to be told jeb is your candidate. What you care now matters not. We however told hillary no in 08. Now it's her turn.

What do you like about Hillary?

Is it because she stood by her man while he cheated on her several times and humiliated her?

Is it because she is lying in bed with corporate America and ready to return favors if she gets elected?

Is it because she keeps lying all the time?

Is it because should could never connect with the average voter?

Is it because she is really good at playing the poor victim?
I like the policies Democrats try to pass. I don't agree with the Republican agenda. The thing I don't like about hillary is sometimes she acts like a republican

You don't need to justify your voting for Hillary. If you like corruption, you want a person you can't trust to tell the American people the truth, if you want a politician to help the 1%ers and Wall St. Then vote for her. But don't bitch to me when it all goes to hell in a hand basket.

Oh great. A 47%'er. :slap:
Wait a second. I thought trump was going to make a better America for the 47%? Tariff corporations the ship jobs overseas. You on board with that?
You prefer to ship your 47% overseas to their jobs?

Is it because she stood by her man while he cheated on her several times and humiliated her?

Is it because she is lying in bed with corporate America and ready to return favors if she gets elected?

I like the policies Democrats try to pass. I don't agree with the Republican agenda. The thing I don't like about hillary is sometimes she acts like a republican

You don't need to justify your voting for Hillary. If you like corruption, you want a person you can't trust to tell the American people the truth, if you want a politician to help the 1%ers and Wall St. Then vote for her. But don't bitch to me when it all goes to hell in a hand basket.
It didn't in the 90s. Things went to shit in the 2000s. The Republican years sucked. I can't reward that. Id love a Bernie but will take a hillary.

When I listen to Ben carson I realize how important it is Republicans don't control the government next year.

And im not nearly as concerned as I would be if rubio or kasich were the nominee. It's like brexit. You know even the people who voted stay wanted to exit too. If trump wins I'll live.

I always say if trump were the democratic nominee ID be his biggest cheerleaders.

Let me say no way trump will win, but I could be wrong. I got a bad feeling about this one

It didn't in the 90s. Things went to shit in the 2000s. The Republican years sucked. I can't reward that. Id love a Bernie but will take a hillary.

When I listen to Ben carson I realize how important it is Republicans don't control the government next year.

And im not nearly as concerned as I would be if rubio or kasich were the nominee. It's like brexit. You know even the people who voted stay wanted to exit too. If trump wins I'll live.

I always say if trump were the democratic nominee ID be his biggest cheerleaders.

Let me say no way trump will win, but I could be wrong. I got a bad feeling about this one
I've got a great feeling about this one!!!!!

Put it this way. I won't be nearly as disappointed as you if my horse loses. But when hillary wins and we take back the senate

I will remember and come back here in November to rub this shit in.

Put it this way. I won't be nearly as disappointed as you if my horse loses. But when hillary wins and we take back the senate
You best take stock of the situation my friend and prepare accordingly.....

If hitlery wins, America will revolt and destroy itself....

If Trump wins, America will riot and destroy itself...

There is no winning....the game is over....

Drama queen. I have a great life. Are things fucked up for blue collar? Yes, but me and my family are well off.

The secret is if you don't have lots of money don't have lots of kids. Things will or should work itself out. Poor people need to stop reproducing so much. I have many friends who are successful and financially comfortable partly because we have no kids. Check the stats they are even worried we won't have enough people paying into social security to keep it going.

Are you referring to the debt? When will that number be too big? I guess the bankers will let us know

Last edited:

Drama queen
It's still your choice....reality is a bitch.....but I think you know this....

Drama queen

I was a supporter of Sanders and was happy to see him come to the current political debate from the Left. He was providing an alternative to many issues that placed Hillary too closely aligned with neo-conservative, imperialist, Republicans and interventionist positions I normally associate with the Right.

Since then, Bernie lost the nomination, and I have seen many of my fellow Bernie supporters shout down at Hillary supporters, both at the convention and on social media. No more than three weeks ago, I too was telling a good friend that there simply was no way I would ever vote for HRC as I proceeded to list our differences on Latin America, the Middle-East, her tardy evolution on LGBT rights, her seeming cozy relationship with big banks, and her insensitivity on matters pertaining to criminality and the prison industrial complex. Her words at a convention won’t change my mind about these issues since I see her as having a long history of saying what suits her politically at the moment.

If you care about Bernie Sanders’ positions, you now have a decision to make. Of course you could refuse to vote for Hillary because you want to prove a point about the lack of democracy exercised by the Democratic Party. But then you would be hurting your long-term goals, because one viable candidate gets you closer to those goals (while possibly not sharing the goal with you), and the other not only takes you farther away, but also erodes viable paths toward those goals. (If you don’t think a Trump presidency would be that bad, simply read the news about Turkey these days, or look at what happens in despotic regimes).

Sanders already pivoted with his backing of Hillary Rodham Clinton. He pivoted when he created his “Our Revolution” plan. He knows that we need more people to engage politics locally. He knows that we need to consider which senators and representatives need our support. He knows that Supreme Court changes are too valuable to throw to chance. To achieve his goals, Sanders knows he needs a Hillary Clinton presidency. Now if only his supporters would pivot with him.

To those of you on the Left: Hillary may not be your candidate of choice. She may even espouse positions you find morally reprehensible. Her nomination may evidence for you all the gross aspects of a two-party political system in the U.S.A. But her presidency is the singular path forward at this point to change the nation to more closely reflect your ideals. Vote begrudgingly if you must. Pivoting to Hillary is not an end; her presidency is a means, a temporary position if you will, towards an end.

Drama queen

A 2011 Gallup poll asked Americans who the best president ever was, and Ronald Reagan and Clinton filled two of the top three slots -- ahead of consensus great presidents including George Washington

I want to go back to the Clinton years.

Drama queen
It turns out I'm not alone in my love for Hillary.

Two new national polls indicate the share of Clinton supporters who say they’re voting for her and not just against Trump has increased faster for her than for him. Florida Democrats also point to the voter-registration rolls as a sign of greater support for their candidate, if not their party. “Democrats have added nearly 692,000 new voters to the rolls since 2012 versus 593,000 Republicans — and the trends continue to go upward in our favor,”

Drama queen
Another change since 2012: Florida’s voter rolls have become less white by 3 percentage points, an advantage for Democrats, who enjoy higher rates of minority support than Republicans. When the entire picture of the election is assembled, Republicans aren’t thrilled with what they see.

But you are confident? Shows how dishonest you are with us if you say yes.

Rubio’s team and supporters are nervous as Trump’s fortunes appear to wane. They fear that if Trump loses by 5 points, it could signify a Democratic blue wave that swamps Rubio.

“This is the nightmare scenario we’ve all worried about,” said one top Rubio backer who didn’t want to go on record for fear of “poking the Trump people in the eye.”

A Rubio loss would seriously endanger his political career. It would mark his second defeat in a year, having lost the state GOP presidential primary to Trump. “Trump could be directly responsible for one Rubio loss and indirectly responsible for the other,” the Rubio backer said.

The concern isn’t limited to Rubio. In tracking whether Florida voters prefer a generic Republican or Democrat, AIF found that “Republicans have taken a hit in the generic ballot since the Access Hollywood tapes were released on Friday October 7. In our initial track it was Republicans +4%. In this week’s track they have dropped -5% to Democrats +1%.”

Drama queen

Smarts, experience, good ideas — there’s actually a lot to like, if you look.

There's A Case Against Donald Trump. But There's Also A Case For Hillary Clinton. | Huffington Post

Forum List

Back