“I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straightforward and trustworthy.

for crying out loud

seriously

dailykos folks venture over there at your risk

Last edited:
I'm sure the invasion of Georgia straightened Bush out on Putin's soul.

Of course, if Bush wasn't such a wimpy girly man, Putin would not have invaded Georgia. I know, right?
[MENTION=4301]boedicca[/MENTION];)

b63q7r.jpg
19s4dd.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Bush misjudged Putin. Obama promised him that he'd be more flexible after the election. He and the left ridiculed Romney for predicting that Russia would be a problem under a weak president.

So, the left goes back to bashing Bush, as if it will erase or minimize Obama's failure as a leader.

Won't work.

And we said bush was dumb to have said that then.

So what's your point? Obama should know better by now.

Putin is getting ready to take another bite out of Obama's ass....because he knows Obama is scared shit-less of him....and the O. P. sees that as a good time to drag out George Bush and a quote of his from a decade ago.

I'd say the Obama Sycophants are truly getting desperate. His approval rating is down to 40 per cent.

There are about 15 per cent of the U. S population who are Left-wing Loons, mostly in the New England, New York and rotting cities across the North, some more in San Francisco and Hollywood. There are about 13 per cent Black, and about 17 percent Hispanic.

That's 45 Per cent...Obama's core...folks he has borrowed 10 trillion dollars to support...His Posse....and not even all of them support his incompetent ass anymore. Some of the Blacks and some of the Hispanics are starting to wise up. Of Course the Loons, like the dumb-ass who started this thread, are still in lockstep.

By the way....Putin generally behaved himself while George Bush was President.

Putin knows a whimp when he sees one

Bush misjudged Putin. Obama promised him that he'd be more flexible after the election. He and the left ridiculed Romney for predicting that Russia would be a problem under a weak president.

So, the left goes back to bashing Bush, as if it will erase or minimize Obama's failure as a leader.

Won't work.

Tea Party Putin just adopted the Bush Doctrine.

That's why you folks back him.

When Bush wanted to use Russian airspace to go into Afghanistan it took one phone call to president Putin. obama's fixing it so that commercial flights will have to reroute to avoid flying over Russia. Putin took obama's measure and knew he was dealing with a weak kneed whiney bitch. President Putin is the same. He's just dealing now with someone he doesn't respect and is only worthy of the basest kind of contempt

Bush didn't have the benefit of hindsight. Obama did yet...

Because there was no such thing as a "Soviet Union".

:lol:

Bush started out his presidency thinking Russia and China were weak.

He started pushing them around and ignoring terrorists.

Then the terrorist struck and he used that as a reason to attack Iraq.

The Chinese and Russians protested that move and Bush said, "meh".

Well?

Now they are acting like Bush.

Happy?

You poor dweebs....trying to blame Bush for Obama's appalling handling of the Ukraine crisis.

You elected him...must suck to be you.

I'm sure the invasion of Georgia straightened Bush out on Putin's soul.

Of course, if Bush wasn't such a wimpy girly man, Putin would not have invaded Georgia. I know, right?
[MENTION=4301]boedicca[/MENTION];)

b63q7r.jpg
19s4dd.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:
]

My guess is that Vladimir Putin will end up spending the final years of his life in the Russian Gulag. At some point, Russians will turn on him, and they will feed him to the lions.

Won't work.

Tea Party Putin just adopted the Bush Doctrine.

That's why you folks back him.

No, it's the Wolfowitz Doctrine/Brezhinski Doctrine that came from the mid 1990's and accelerated with full force after 9-11. Barry continues this neo con crap but added the China Pivot to it as well.

Obama has personal difficulties with everybody...friend or foe.

He can't deal with Congress; Putin abuses him; he and the Afghan President hate each other; same for the President of Iraq; He said Assad had to go, but he stayed, so Obama had to wash his hands of Syria; Netanyahu scoffs at him; the German Chancellor frightens him.

You simply can't have disarray all over the world without a severe case on Incompetence in the most powerful office on Earth.

Two years and four months to go. Lord knows what kind of mess the world will be in by the time we are rid of this Fool.

Forum List

Back