I Look Forward to Obama’s Sworn Testimonial

Been hearing similar stories for about 25 years. You think your dreams will finally come true?

Hillary committed multiple felonies that would have sent anyone else to prison. You support her crime and corruption. You're what's otherwise known as a "useful idiot". Hillary laughs at morons like you - sucker.

Been hearing similar stories for about 25 years. You think your dreams will finally come true?

Hillary committed multiple felonies that would have sent anyone else to prison. You support her crime and corruption. You're what's otherwise known as a "useful idiot". Hillary laughs at morons like you - sucker.

It's easier to convince you of crazy stuff than it is to convince you that you believe crazy stuff, so think what you want. I'm not qualified to help you sort out your delusions.

The fact that it was her own server is IRRELAVANT, because there was no statute at the time against using a non-government host. And yes, spillover over not-illegal means of communications happens everyday. Trump DOJ Inspector General reviewed the case in 2018 and found the conclusion on Clinton's case reasonable and bias free. He is in on the conspiracy too?

I'll ask again.

If you or I worked for the DOS and we transmitted dozens of classified documents through our own, private server and got caught, we wouldn't have been prosecuted? Is that what you believe?

Yes. If the prosecutor did not think there was a malicious intent there would be no charges. As Comey correctly said, there has never been a case to the contrary.

Yes. If the prosecutor did not think there was a malicious intent there would be no charges.

LOL. There isn't a snowball's chance in Hell that such a person wouldn't have been prosecuted.

You're a partisan hack.

It's easier to convince you of crazy stuff than it is to convince you that you believe crazy stuff, so think what you want. I'm not qualified to help you sort out your delusions.

Directory Comey testified to Congress that Hillary transmitted and received classified documents to and from her server.

The Inspector General's report stated that Hillary transmitted and received classified documents to and from her server.

Hillary skated. You cheered.

Ok I’ll take your know-nothing, baseless word for it :rolleyes:

Hillary should have been indicted and a jury should have determined her guilt or innocence. It's one of the greatest and most egregious injustices ever perpetrated by the DOJ. Obama, Lynch, Comey, etc. were all uber-corrupt, and you support(ed) their corruption.

Directory Comey testified to Congress that Hillary transmitted and received classified documents to and from her server.

The Inspector General's report stated that Hillary transmitted and received classified documents to and from her server.

Hillary skated. You cheered.

Both of Clinton’s DoS predecessors Powel and Rice were found to have used their personal email for some classified emails.

No investigations, no charges. Weird how resilient those snowballs are doing in hell eh? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ok I’ll take your know-nothing, baseless word for it :rolleyes:

Hillary should have been indicted and a jury should have determined her guilt or innocence. It's one of the greatest and most egregious injustices ever perpetrated by the DOJ. Obama, Lynch, Comey, etc. were all uber-corrupt, and you support(ed) their corruption.

Barr is on it honey boo-boo, he will investigate the investigation of the investigation and then indict Hillary.

Just hang on to your blue balls a bit longer.

Both of Clinton’s DoS predecessors Powel and Rice were found to have used their personal email for some classified emails.

That's pretty much a lie. Rice didn't use email. Colin Powell had TWO emails that John Kerry's State Department later ruled to have been "classified", a classification that Powell refuted. Besides, neither Rice nor Powell set up a private server to conduct America's business, as did Hillary. Hillary did so to escape oversight.

Here is a press conference wherein Director Comey states that the FBI had found 110 classified documents that had been transmitted through Hillary's server.

That's pretty much a lie. Rice didn't use email. Colin Powell had TWO emails that John Kerry's State Department later ruled to have been "classified", a classification that Powell refuted. Besides, neither Rice nor Powell set up a private server to conduct America's business, as did Hillary. Hillary did so to escape oversight.

Here is a press conference wherein Director Comey states that the FBI had found 110 classified documents that had been transmitted through Hillary's server.

Stop lying

Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts

Did Clinton get to refute emails were classified too?

Barr is on it honey boo-boo, he will investigate the investigation of the investigation and then indict Hillary. Just hang on to your blue balls a bit longer.

Let's get past right-left, Republican-Democrat, etc. for a moment. Let me ask you a question. As an American citizen and constituent, why do you support government officials escaping oversight by conducting state business on a private email account? It seems unimportant to you whether the law is followed or if a minimum level of transparency is maintained.

Barr is on it honey boo-boo, he will investigate the investigation of the investigation and then indict Hillary. Just hang on to your blue balls a bit longer.

Let's get past right-left, Republican-Democrat, etc. for a moment. Let me ask you a question. As an American citizen and constituent, why do you support government officials escaping oversight by conducting state business on a private email account? It seems unimportant to you whether the law is followed or if a minimum level of transparency is maintained.

Because I don’t give a shit about Hillary’s mishandled emails at thins point. How much can you go on over that small fish bullshit already?

Stop lying Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts

You are falsely and dishonestly equating what Powell and Rice did to what Hillary did. Powell and Rice were genuine and had integrity. Hillary is a serial liar and is uber corrupt. Remember when she stole all that furniture from the White House?

Hillary knew that she could engage in any amount of crime and corruption and that guys like you would continue to support her. She was right.

Stop lying Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts

You are falsely and dishonestly equating what Powell and Rice did to what Hillary did. Powell and Rice were genuine and had integrity. Hillary is a serial liar and is uber corrupt. Remember when she stole all that furniture from the White House?

Hillary knew that she could engage in any amount of crime and corruption and that guys like you would continue to support her. She was right.

And there you have it - this isn’t about facts and justice, this is about your precious little feelings about Hillary’s character.

Thanks for playing.

Because I don’t give a shit about Hillary mishandled emails. How much can you go on over that small fish bullshit already?

The CIA's operations in China came to a grinding halt while Hillary was SOS. I wonder if her transmitting classified documents on her server had anything to do with it. I wonder how many of her 100+ classified documents ended up in the hands of Russian, Chinese, Iranian, etc. intelligence. Yea, I know, you don't "give a shit". And you know why? It's because your loyalty is to the Democratic Party and NOT to the rule of law nor to average Americans. It's because of guys like you that we suffer from significant corruption at the highest levels of government. Thanks.

Because I don’t give a shit about Hillary mishandled emails. How much can you go on over that small fish bullshit already?

The CIA's operations in China came to a grinding halt while Hillary was SOS. I wonder if her transmitting classified documents on her server had anything to do with it. I wonder how many of her 100+ classified documents ended up in the hands of Russian, Chinese, Iranian, etc. intelligence. Yea, I know, you don't "give a shit". And you know why? It's because your loyalty is to the Democratic Party and NOT to the rule of law nor to average Americans. It's because of guys like you that we suffer from significant corruption at the highest levels of government. Thanks.

Keep wondering, because if you ever stop doing that and come down to now, on planet earth you just may have to consider what the fuck is going on with our current POTUS, aka in some guilty pleas as Person #1.

And there you have it - this isn’t about facts and justice...

The "facts" are that Hillary committed, at minimum, 110 felonies (probably much higher) with each classified document that was transmitted through the server that she set up to hide her activities. And you're going to cry about "justice" after she skated for her crimes?

You supported the most criminal and corrupt candidate to EVER be nominated for potus by a major party. And you're still here defending the indefensible.

Thanks for playing, chump.

And there you have it - this isn’t about facts and justice...

The "facts" are that Hillary committed, at minimum, 110 felonies (probably much higher).

Yea yea you keep masturbating to those fantasies.

1nDm900wgGU1O

Forum List

Back