I Look Forward to Obama’s Sworn Testimonial

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And of course you believe it! Easily impressed much?

Told anyone that would listen that Obama and Clinton were involved in Criminal Activities together and this is why they installed the "Secret Server" created aliases.

IMO, they were selling arms and financing terrorist groups, plotting COUPS and assassinations in THE ME to surround Israel with more hostile regimes in an attempt to force them in to a peace deal.

I believe there will be direct evidence of Obama and Clinton Illegally using Benghazi as a weapons depot, and a "terrorist bank" where they distributed weapons and cash from. Emails regarding them trying to obstruct justice, ignore security requests from Benghazi, and their engaging in international crime were on the Clinton Server.

I also believe Clinton and Obama were selling classified information , and were engaged in Insider Trading Schemes, and Influence Peddling. Plans to the F-35 and other weapons and useful information that China and Russia wanted were on Clinton's Server.

And of course, there will be evidence of Obama, Putin, Comey, McCabe....etc. and Clinton discussing The Russian Dossier and how to use it to keep Trump from winning the election or to remove him from office if he wins.

Told anyone that would listen that Obama and Clinton were involved in Criminal Activities together and this is why they installed the "Secret Server" created aliases.

IMO, they were selling arms and financing terrorist groups, plotting COUPS and assassinations in THE ME to surround Israel with more hostile regimes in an attempt to force them in to a peace deal.

I believe there will be direct evidence of Obama and Clinton Illegally using Benghazi as a weapons depot, and a "terrorist bank" where they distributed weapons and cash from. Emails regarding them trying to obstruct justice, ignore security requests from Benghazi, and their engaging in international crime were on the Clinton Server.

I also believe Clinton and Obama were selling classified information , and were engaged in Insider Trading Schemes, and Influence Peddling. Plans to the F-35 and other weapons and useful information that China and Russia wanted were on Clinton's Server.
Ok, Comrade....:71:

Obama could have signed sworn testimony that he was involved in an attempted coup but nothing would ever happen to him.

That is just the kind of government we have now.

Besides, wanting the first black president in US history to fail is racist.

You don't want to be a racist do you?

Umm dumbass Clinton was the Secretary of State and Obama was the President...do you THINK there may have been some emails exchanged between the two?

THINK mofo, THINK.

Why would anyone want to talk to Hillary?

It makes no sense.

Umm dumbass Clinton was the Secretary of State and Obama was the President...do you THINK there may have been some emails exchanged between the two?

THINK mofo, THINK.

Why would anyone want to talk to Hillary?

It makes no sense.
They have some questions about that Whitewater deal

Clinton was the Secretary of State and Obama was the President...do you THINK there may have been some emails exchanged between the two?

THINK mofo, THINK.
Illegal Emails on an Illegal and Secret Server which Obama used an Illegal Alias to email The Secret Server and Perjured himself and therefore Obstructed Justice when he said he did not know about the server when he was emailing her with an Illegal Alias using it all along.

Probably the emails went like this:

Hillary:

I do not want to pay $2 Million Dollars of my own money to Vlad for Dirt on Trump from Putin's Russian Spies. Will you take $1 Million?

I know you have the money as Putin just "donated" $145 Million to "The LOL Clinton Foundation" so you can pick up the tab for the rest.

Since I am the Head Honcho, The Big Kahuna, The Lefty Messiah, I will make it up to you by having my Russian Moles in The FBI and DOJ and FISA Spy on Trump so you can know what he is doing and we can cheat, lie and steal your way in to The White House.

Sound like a deal?

Signed,

Muh[email protected]

Forum List

Back