I Look Forward to Obama’s Sworn Testimonial

Are you kidding? That bum will NEVER agree to testify about Hillary. She's ready to roast her nuts like chestnuts if he speaks. Like Deanard, JimH52, Jillian, Bulldog and 50 other libs have famously said, criminals do not obey the law, they hide from it! How far will we have to chase Obama to ever learn the truth?

Obama knowing or not knowing doesn't change the fact that it was compeltely legal for Clinton to use that email server.

1) Obama knew.
2) Obama violated his promise to be transparent.
3) Obama surreptitiously set up his own private, email account to communicate with Hillary's secret, non-government, email address.
4) It was ILLEGAL for Hillary to transmit classified materials through her private server.
5) It was UNETHICAL and CORRUPT for Hillary to operate in the dark, so to speak, in order to avoid oversight.

Nevertheless, you supported all of this.

Why?

She was using a private email server which is worse than using solely a private email address.

In which way was it worse? Podesta got his not-private-server gmail account hacked, no evidence to date that anyone got to Hillary's.

There are conflicting reports as to the security of HIllary’s email server. I have spent nearly 25 years in Cybersecurity. I have a very difficult time believing her server was not compromised on some level. The server was unmanaged by the State Department and she was a high profile target for cyber adversaries.

I will repeat what I said - no evidence to date that anyone got to Hillary's emails on her private server.

If you can refute it, go ahead. Otherwise what you "have hard time beliving" about a system you are completely unfamiliar with doesn't interest me much.

What system are you referring to where you are such an expert?

I will repeat what I said - no evidence to date that anyone got to Hillary's emails on her private server.

Why do you support the concept of government employees being able to transmit top-secret documents through Yahoo, gmail, their own private server, etc.?

For that matter, why do you love the Democratic Party more than you love average Americans?

Which is just another way of saying the server was legal...but (and the rest is not relavant)
Thanks for playing.

LOL. What's "relevant" is that Hillary used her private server to transmit and receive classified materials, which is against the law. And you supported it. Why?

Obama knowing or not knowing doesn't change the fact that it was compeltely legal for Clinton to use that email server.

1) Obama knew.
3) Obama surreptitiously set up his own private, email account to communicate with Hillary's secret, non-government, email address.
4) It was ILLEGAL for Hillary to transmit classified materials through her private server.
5) It was UNETHICAL and CORRUPT for Hillary to operate in the dark, so to speak, in order to avoid oversight.

Why?

Got it. All that is terrible, but Trump having secret meetings with Putin with nobody else there is just fine. You're a nut. You know that? You're a nut.

BULLDOG

Do you believe that Trump conspired with Russia with regard to the 2016 election or, for that matter, anything?

BULLDOG

Do you believe that Trump conspired with Russia with regard to the 2016 election or, for that matter, anything?

The report gave evidence that each knew the other shared their same goal, and they each shared information that would help the other in their efforts. Somehow, that didn't seem to meet the legal definition of conspiracy There is no doubt that he actively tried to obstruct the investigation.

You are a Trump supporter.

Whatever missteps Trump has committed don't remotely compare to the crime and corruption committed by Obama and Hillary. When it's all said and done, the Obama Administration will go down as the most corrupt in American history. And you can tell your grandkids that you supported them! Congratulations!

Of course.

Illegal and Secret Server

What fucking illegal server? WTF are you talking about? There was nothing in the law saying Clinton couldn't use her own server for emails.

Seriously, when are you going to stop smoking trees and making a total idiot of yourself?
Her own server would be fine had she used it for personal non-SoS communications, but she used it instead to transmit various classified documents.

Nice try though. Your fellow low info dweebs appreciate the effort.

Thats right, her server itself wasn't illegal.

You have a very funny way of agreeing with people. :rolleyes:
The illegality was the Hildebeast using her unsecured server to send and receive classified materials, which the bitch denied doing several times.

You have a funny way of being stupid.

Which is just another way of saying the server was legal...but (and the rest is not relavant)

Thanks for playing.
Thank you for doubling down on you lack of reading comprehension.

Thanks for playing.

LOL. What's "relevant" is that Hillary used her private server to transmit and receive classified materials, which is against the law. And you supported it. Why?

I didn’t support it, it was sloppy and Clinton apologized, but we’ve had an investigation and even an investigation of an investigation with the conclusion that this did not rise to the level of prosecutable crime.

When TreeSmoker said Clinton had an illegal email server her was wrong and you should agree with me on that instead of this pointless parsing.

The case is closed, and at some point it’s time to move on from straw grasping about Clinton’s email shuffling.

Last edited:

1) Obama knew.

Why?

...is this a serious post or some sort of troll joke?

You are upset Obama wasn’t transparent enough, had a completely legal personal email account and Hillary had her own, legal, email server???

I’d really hate to hear what you have to say about the current administration.

She was using a private email server which is worse than using solely a private email address.

In which way was it worse? Podesta got his not-private-server gmail account hacked, no evidence to date that anyone got to Hillary's.

There are conflicting reports as to the security of HIllary’s email server. I have spent nearly 25 years in Cybersecurity. I have a very difficult time believing her server was not compromised on some level. The server was unmanaged by the State Department and she was a high profile target for cyber adversaries.

If you can refute it, go ahead. Otherwise what you "have hard time beliving" about a system you are completely unfamiliar with doesn't interest me much.

What system are you referring to where you are such an expert?

Do you have A.D.D?

We are talking about Clinton’s email system.

The case is closed...

Hillary certainly hopes so. Considering the joke of an "investigation" that took place I think it's possible that a real investigation could ensue followed by an indictment.

There was a LOT of corruption taking place at the highest levels of the American government on behalf of Obama and Hillary. Don't be shocked if some ugly truths come out and some of those folks get dragged to court.

...this did not rise to the level of prosecutable crime.

And you bought that?

In other words, if you or I worked for the DOS and we transmitted dozens of classified documents through our own, private server and got caught, we wouldn't have been prosecuted? Is that what you believe?

...this did not rise to the level of prosecutable crime.

And you bought that?

In other words, if you or I worked for the DOS and we transmitted dozens of classified documents through our own, private server and got caught, we wouldn't have been prosecuted? Is that what you believe?

The fact that it was her own server is IRRELAVANT, because there was no statute at the time against using a non-government host. And yes, spillover over not-illegal means of communications happens everyday.

Trump DOJ Inspector General reviewed the case in 2018 and found the conclusion on Clinton's case reasonable and bias free. He is in on the conspiracy too?

The case is closed...

Hillary certainly hopes so. Considering the joke of an "investigation" that took place I think it's possible that a real investigation could ensue followed by an indictment.

There was a LOT of corruption taking place at the highest levels of the American government on behalf of Obama and Hillary. Don't be shocked if some ugly truths come out and some of those folks get dragged to court.

Been hearing similar stories for about 25 years. You think your dreams will finally come true?

The fact that it was her own server is IRRELAVANT, because there was no statute at the time against using a non-government host. And yes, spillover over not-illegal means of communications happens everyday. Trump DOJ Inspector General reviewed the case in 2018 and found the conclusion on Clinton's case reasonable and bias free. He is in on the conspiracy too?

I'll ask again.

If you or I worked for the DOS and we transmitted dozens of classified documents through our own, private server and got caught, we wouldn't have been prosecuted? Is that what you believe?

Forum List

Back