I like watching President Romney

It makes me very comfortable to think of him being in charge come January 2013.

I guess I have a thing for experience and ability.

Go figure.

That's because you are a very "giving" person. You want to give your job to China. How sweet!

Go figure.

That's because you are a very "giving" person. You want to give your job to China. How sweet!
Obama's jobs chairman ships American jobs to China.

Romney will bring back manufacturing to America. :)

You're dreaming. Romney is sending a company he owns a 51% stake in to China THIS MONTH from Freeport, Illinois.

He tries to hide behind, "My money is in a blind trust", when he previously said a "blind trust" is a "ruse" and a "trick" on the American people. His personal secretary/lawyer handles his "blind trust".

170 families wrote him and asked for his help. The company was doing very well. It wasn't going bankrupt. Out in the country, I suspect most of the people working there were Republicans. Here, the workers at that company are paid $17 an hour, NOT a huge salary. In China, where Romney is sending it, they will be paid 99 cents an hour. 99 cents. No healthcare. No dental. 99 cents. I've posted to this many times. Google it if you don't believe me.

Go figure.
Hillary has experience and ability. Trump has none. How did your prediction work out for you dummy?

Forum List

Back