I like Nikki 3.0

strong caring cooperative distinct good answers does what's necessary prominent, morally supportive and not brain-dead or tricky.
Yes. If she would just drop out NOW ,she would have a good shot in 2028. But prolonging this losing cause will hurt her politically. I like Christi Noem.

She would not have a good shot in 2028. We haven't had a poll out from South Carolina since the 4th.

strong caring cooperative distinct good answers does what's necessary prominent, morally supportive and not brain-dead or tricky.

Nikki is not a bad person, at least compared to her opponent who is one of the most despicable beings on the planet. However, she has no chance in a party full of MAGA morons who happen to be the worst kind of retardicans, among other things they will never nominate a black person like Nikki....
1707776648930.png

Nikki is not a bad person, at least compared to her opponent who is one of the most despicable beings on the planet. However, she has no chance in a party full of MAGA morons who happen to be the worst kind of retardicans, among other things they will never nominate a black person like Nikki....
View attachment 901248
There's no reason to give up now. Keep fighting!

View attachment 901248

Hello libtard, she's Indian and she specifically said she's not black or white. If your feeble mind meant to say "brown", you'd have not much merit on that either because most people think she's a white woman with a tan.

Last edited:
There's no reason to give up now. Keep fighting!
There actually is a reason to give up. If you aren't willing to bet your entire life savings on her winning the nomination, then you should give up this very second. Give me the reciept of the transaction and I'll vote for her, if she wins the nomination. FYI, I made a post mocking all your BS duplicate threads that you keep bumping with an unflattering stat about your idol from a gambling website. The mods, of course, promptly deleted it. Are you donating loads of money or do you just give good head?

Speaking of betting, did you see that Super Bowl?

I didn't watch it. I barely logged in to my phone when there were a few seconds left and the 9ers were up 3. With 3 seconds left on the clock the Chiefs tied and then won in overtime.

Hello libtard, she's Indian and she specifically said she's not black or white. If your feeble mind meant to say "brown", you'd have not much merit on that either because most people think she's a white woman with a tan.
She's what Indians call a kutcha butcha.

Forum List

Back