I know - Bush. But did you know 22,000,000 emails were erased from a "private WH server"?

If Bush had a private email account in the white house. Then it had the proper amount of security. The problem is what?
Huh? Why would you say something so inane? And it was a private server. Just like Hillary.
If it was in the white house it would have proper security. Try again, Hillary is done.
No it wouldn't dipshit. Just because the server is physically sitting in the White House doesn't matter. It's still connected to the Internet. Did that really have to be explained?
I know it's over your head, but can you tell me if Bush got classified emails on it?

you sad crybaby loser

bush is long-gone and there is no comparing bush and hillary

it's truly laughable that you idiots cant defend your frontrunner for President without mentioning Bush

it's truly laughable that you idiots cant defend your frontrunner for President without mentioning Bush

Funnier is attacking someone for something every other person before her did the same thing.

Normally, when a president takes office, his administration reviews those working in the Justice Department. There have been times when there was a wholesale replacement. It's not that unusual. But it never happens in the middle of a term. So why did it? What did those attorney's say?

They said the Bush administration wanted them to go after their enemies, meaning Democrats, for political reasons and the attorney's refused. There were actually many threads on this when it happened. I'm always surprised at the short memories of those who write on this board. Right wingers have the shortest memories of all.
Facts have a well-known Liberal bias.

Facts are biased ?

Learn something new every day.
Republican facts are biased. Think WMD's in Iraq. Think minimum wage will make you rich. Think Americans can live off the garbage of the super wealthy. Think education is for snobs.

See?

Those are not "facts".

They are stupid claims.

Get it right, moron.
They are right wing facts. One is called "trickle down" and the other is from Rick Santorum.

Trickle down is a fact.....ROTFLMAO.

You are totally without an education.

Forum List

Back