I Knew Drumpf was Going to Provide Great Entertainment

Of course the D's will attempt to rig the election. Trump's not a whacko. All you have to do is look at Illinois 4th for crying out loud. It's a joke. And to top it off you have USMB progressive posters having the unmitigated balls to claim R's gerrymander.

He's part right and part wrong. Yes, Democrats are scurrying to rig the election and spending tens of millions of dollars on those efforts. However, many millions more are pissed off and will be voting for Trump. This will offset a lot of the dead and illegal votes.
I doubt that. As it is he has been reduced to hiring actors to support him.

Actors Needed For Campaign Events

First it was the birther conspiracy and now this.....:rofl:

Donald Trump: 'I'm afraid the election's going to be rigged' - CNNPolitics.com

"I'm afraid the election's going to be rigged. I have to be honest,"
-Donald Drumpf

"Trump added that he has heard "more and more" that the November election will be rigged -- suggesting to his supporters that the outcome of the election is out of the hands of voters."
If Hillary is smart, she'll leave the Trump attacks in the gutter where they belong and focus on what she plans to do for the country. Trump will implode on his own, its all just a matter of time....like I've said a zillion times before, the guy really doesn't want to be president, he really don't....he just loves the attention. When I see the back drop and the faces on his supporters, these old toothless looking white men, desperate to be relevant again, all being used by this clown, it kinda breaks ya heart....cause Trump isn't the answer they've been waiting for....Hitler unfortunately is dead.
I think he is really surprised people wanted him to be POTUS. You can see just how unprepared he is for this.

He's part right and part wrong. Yes, Democrats are scurrying to rig the election and spending tens of millions of dollars on those efforts. However, many millions more are pissed off and will be voting for Trump. This will offset a lot of the dead and illegal votes.

People in glass houses.....
Donald Trump: Anti-Trump Protesters Were ‘Paid Agitators’ Sent by Democrats

Dont commit suicide in Nov. I want you to stick around when he loses. :laugh:

And if he wins? Are you gonna disappear or are you gonna call 100 million people racists? :lol:

And if he wins? Are you gonna disappear or are you gonna call 100 million people racists? :lol:
If a cow had nuts it would be a bull. It aint happenin Your clown wanna be POTUS is going to lose badly to someone no one really even wants to vote for.
lol.gif

If a cow had nuts it would be a bull. It aint happenin Your clown wanna be POTUS is going to lose badly to someone no one really even wants to vote for.
lol.gif
And they won't.

lol.gif
And they won't.
I agree. No one will vote for Drumpf.

lol.gif
And they won't.
Can't even grasp your own comments. Dumb porch monkey.

lol.gif
And they won't.
Can't even grasp your own comments. Dumb porch monkey.
You made the "and they wont" comment not me you dumb cave gibbon.

Forum List

Back