Republican Child Abuse

^^^ Amen to that. The spoiled fruit didn't fall far from the rotten tree. All that her mother has ever raised her up to be is an enabler. Her mom has done nothing but let Bill get away with all that he is guilty of and so now she is following after her mother's foot steps by enabling other people's bad behavior.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Chelsea Clinton blasts Republican ‘child abuse’ over gay cure therapy platform

I also think that its child abuse to bring up kids in a home full of hate.
Go put on your dress and stfu.

Chelsea Clinton grew up in a home where her playboy dad ran around with who knows how many women. She's the last one to talk about someone else in an abusive situation.

Was that the inspiration for Hillary's book "It Takes A Village"?

Relax it's pink news. No one can expect truth from pjnk news. There is no gay cure therapy platform.

Only Muslims have a gay cure. It's called the roof of a very tall building. The left prefers that for some reason.

The children of Haiti are actually starving because of bill and hilary clinton...actual, real world starvation....

Haitians Protest Outside Hillary Clinton’s Office Over ‘Billions Stolen’ by Clinton Foundation

Haitian activists protested outside of the Clinton Foundation in New York over the loss of “billions of dollars” that was meant to help rebuild after the devastating 2010 earthquake.

The activists are claiming the money was stolen through the Haiti Reconstruction Commission that was headed by Bill Clinton. In January 2015, the Clinton Foundation was the target of protests for wasting more than $10 billion and awarding contracts to non-Haitian companies.

The activists also said Haiti as a cover for foreign governments to funnel kickbacks of hundreds of millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation. They believe that this was done for favors that Hillary was doing for the foreign governments while she was Secretary of State.

“We are telling the world of the crimes that Bill and Hillary Clinton are responsible for in Haiti,” said Dhoud Andre of the Committee Against Dictatorship in Haiti. “And we are telling the American people that the over 32,000 emails that Hillary Clinton said she deleted have evidence of the crimes they have committed.”

Five years, later a majority of Haiti is still in disrepair. The capital’s main hospital has yet to be finished, and there is a major rise of cholera. The Clinton Foundation said progress is being made especially in Haiti’s economic and tourist industries.

Democrat child abuse

Thomas.jpg

The children of Haiti are actually starving because of bill and hilary clinton...actual, real world starvation....

Haitians Protest Outside Hillary Clinton’s Office Over ‘Billions Stolen’ by Clinton Foundation

Haitian activists protested outside of the Clinton Foundation in New York over the loss of “billions of dollars” that was meant to help rebuild after the devastating 2010 earthquake.

The activists are claiming the money was stolen through the Haiti Reconstruction Commission that was headed by Bill Clinton. In January 2015, the Clinton Foundation was the target of protests for wasting more than $10 billion and awarding contracts to non-Haitian companies.

The activists also said Haiti as a cover for foreign governments to funnel kickbacks of hundreds of millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation. They believe that this was done for favors that Hillary was doing for the foreign governments while she was Secretary of State.

“We are telling the world of the crimes that Bill and Hillary Clinton are responsible for in Haiti,” said Dhoud Andre of the Committee Against Dictatorship in Haiti. “And we are telling the American people that the over 32,000 emails that Hillary Clinton said she deleted have evidence of the crimes they have committed.”

Five years, later a majority of Haiti is still in disrepair. The capital’s main hospital has yet to be finished, and there is a major rise of cholera. The Clinton Foundation said progress is being made especially in Haiti’s economic and tourist industries.
That link is so weak. Have you got any real proof. By the way I am not saying it isnt possible, but you havent proved it.

Why don't you ask Chelsea what it was like to grow up in a house where her daddy ran around on her mother with no telling how many women?
Does that invalidate her speech ?

Would you say that what someone you believed was brought up, to use your words, in a "home full of hate" was invalid because the situation was abusive?

That link is so weak. Have you got any real proof. By the way I am not saying it isnt possible, but you havent proved it.

Sounds to me like you think it's weak because you don't like what it says.

No, it is unsubstantiated.from a dodgy website. Only a child would swallow that.

No, it is unsubstantiated.from a dodgy website. Only a child would swallow that.

I'm sorry. You used the it's not a source I like excuse. Thanks for clearing that up.

Got it. Your website is dodgy too. See what I did there?

Normal posters do not consider Pink News a credible source.

Forum List

Back