Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
First it was the birther conspiracy and now this.....:rofl:

Donald Trump: 'I'm afraid the election's going to be rigged' - CNNPolitics.com

"I'm afraid the election's going to be rigged. I have to be honest,"
-Donald Drumpf

"Trump added that he has heard "more and more" that the November election will be rigged -- suggesting to his supporters that the outcome of the election is out of the hands of voters."

Trumps bizarre behavior is unprecedented and nobody could have dreamed he would prove to be this wacko.

I thought he would be a typical Barry Goldwater or Richard Nixon -- somebody who thinks they know better than you do.

But there was no way to anticipate these bizarre utterances.

Late night comedy could not ask for a better candidate.

-Donald Drumpf

"Trump added that he has heard "more and more" that the November election will be rigged -- suggesting to his supporters that the outcome of the election is out of the hands of voters."

Well let be really honest and with all those illegal voters, felons, and dead voters how can a great man like Trump ever get elected... I mean Rhetoric could not be the problem...

( Yes, that was my really bad attempt at sarcasm! )

He's part right and part wrong. Yes, Democrats are scurrying to rig the election and spending tens of millions of dollars on those efforts. However, many millions more are pissed off and will be voting for Trump. This will offset a lot of the dead and illegal votes.

-Donald Drumpf

Well let be really honest and with all those illegal voters, felons, and dead voters how can a great man like Trump ever get elected... I mean Rhetoric could not be the problem...

Check out chicago. Check how they rigged just one for the dems.

Trumps bizarre behavior is unprecedented and nobody could have dreamed he would prove to be this wacko.
I'm terrible at predicting political stuff, but I really thought he would become a little more normal during the general campaign.

While I admit the entertainment value here is simply off the charts, this whole thing isn't a great sign of our present condition as a country.

In case he loses he has an excuse. Are they rigged, I do believe the recount in Florida in 2000 was.

-Donald Drumpf

If Hillary is smart, she'll leave the Trump attacks in the gutter where they belong and focus on what she plans to do for the country. Trump will implode on his own, its all just a matter of time....like I've said a zillion times before, the guy really doesn't want to be president, he really don't....he just loves the attention. When I see the back drop and the faces on his supporters, these old toothless looking white men, desperate to be relevant again, all being used by this clown, it kinda breaks ya heart....cause Trump isn't the answer they've been waiting for....Hitler unfortunately is dead.

-Donald Drumpf

If Hillary is smart, she'll leave the Trump attacks in the gutter where they belong and focus on what she plans to do for the country. Trump will implode on his own, its all just a matter of time....like I've said a zillion times before, the guy really doesn't want to be president, he really don't....he just loves the attention. When I see the back drop and the faces on his supporters, these old toothless looking white men, desperate to be relevant again, all being used by this clown, it kinda breaks ya heart....cause Trump isn't the answer they've been waiting for....Hitler unfortunately is dead.

Trump is trying to find a way to loose without being a loser...

I'm terrible at predicting political stuff, but I really thought he would become a little more normal during the general campaign.

While I admit the entertainment value here is simply off the charts, this whole thing isn't a great sign of our present condition as a country.

It open the door for Jerry Springer in 2020... Today society is stuck in the American Idol and Shock Jock syndrome where the average idiot voter will vote the loudest and most annoying person before voting for someone with substance...

Twenty years ago Trump would have been the Sideshow Bob but today he is Krusty the Clown with Monty Burns money...

-Donald Drumpf

He's telling his supporters they shouldn't bother to vote.

-Donald Drumpf

Too bad your narrative has been proven a lie...like trump, you are very silly.

he is probably wrong. I think the DNC only riggs their elections and not nationwide...

Every pro America citizen knows that the Clintons rig everything they can rig. So does their party. We know Hillary puts her own interests before America. That's just a simple fact.So if this coming election can be rigged - you can bet the Dems will do everything possible to rig it. You bet.

Forum List

Back