I Just Really Enjoy My White Privilege

Wow. This thread.

Whats the matter? Offended by the lack of guilty white self-flagellation?
You'll be okay, you poor victim :itsok:

Its impossible for white people to be victims.

View attachment 150460
^ compares himself to a dead little girl in a desperate bid for sympathy :rolleyes:
^claims someone that was never a slave should receive consideration as if they had been one.

Wow. This thread.

View attachment 150460
^ compares himself to a dead little girl in a desperate bid for sympathy :rolleyes:
^claims someone that was never a slave should receive consideration as if they had been one.
They already do get compensation for not being a slave: food stamps, welfare and medicaid. They just want more because the food stamps don't cover the cost of crack.

View attachment 150460
They already do get compensation for not being a slave: food stamps, welfare and medicaid. They just want more because the food stamps don't cover the cost of crack.

Statistically, 1 in every 3 1/2 blacks gets food stamps.

I think the evidence of white privilege is pretty well known.

There are no white people in prison.
There are no white people on welfare.
There are no poor white people.
Cops absolutely never ever shoot a white man.

I assume that is at any given moment. I'd expect blacks who have been on food stamps to be close to 100%. About 3/4ths of blacks are born to single moms... don't tell me that they're not all on food stamps.

Every time you discriminate against blacks, you become more of a slave. They will get more government money & you will work harder to pay it! Best thing to do is put blacks to work! Thankfully Clinton & Obama put their asses to work. The Bush's put them on the government dole!

fredgraph.png

I assume that is at any given moment. I'd expect blacks who have been on food stamps to be close to 100%. About 3/4ths of blacks are born to single moms... don't tell me that they're not all on food stamps.
When I did the calculation, I used the current number on food stamps at that time. I recall it being around 44 million. I multiplied the percentage, in decimal form, of blacks using food stamps. 25.7% was the number I used. .257 * 44 million = 11,308,000. I had to apply that to the actual number of blacks in society. From the calculations, there were approximately 41 million blacks out of the 325 million people nationwide. 11.3 million/41 million was 28%. 25% would be 1 in 4 while 33% would be on 1 in 3. I split the difference since 28% is about halfway between 25 and 33.

To be fair, I did the same thing for whites. I took 40.2% of all recipients, the percentage of whites on food stamps and multiplied it by 44 million to get 17.7 million. Whites constitute 220 million of the 325 million in the total population. Dividing 17.7 million into 220 million I got 8.1%/ That computes to approximately 1 in every 12 1/2 whites.

Proportions tells the true story.

Every time you discriminate against blacks, you become more of a slave. They will get more government money & you will work harder to pay it! Best thing to do is put blacks to work! Thankfully Clinton & Obama put their asses to work. The Bush's put them on the government dole!

fredgraph.png
That assumes they want to work.

When I did the calculation, I used the current number on food stamps at that time. I recall it being around 44 million. I multiplied the percentage, in decimal form, of blacks using food stamps. 25.7% was the number I used. .257 * 44 million = 11,308,000. I had to apply that to the actual number of blacks in society. From the calculations, there were approximately 41 million blacks out of the 325 million people nationwide. 11.3 million/41 million was 28%. 25% would be 1 in 4 while 33% would be on 1 in 3. I split the difference since 28% is about halfway between 25 and 33.

To be fair, I did the same thing for whites. I took 40.2% of all recipients, the percentage of whites on food stamps and multiplied it by 44 million to get 17.7 million. Whites constitute 220 million of the 325 million in the total population. Dividing 17.7 million into 220 million I got 8.1%/ That computes to approximately 1 in every 12 1/2 whites.

You just proved white privilege.

Congratulations.

You just proved white privilege.

Congratulations.

In what way?

Who Gets Food Stamps? White People, Mostly | HuffPost

Run the numbers and do the math. It's called proportions. 1 in every 3 1/2 blacks vs 1 in every 12 1/2 whites. That means I could line up 100 whites and 100 blacks then count using those proportions. By the time I got to the first white, I'd have 4 blacks. When I was finished counting all 100, I'd have 28 blacks and 8 whites.

Learn proportions, BOY.

Forum List

Back