I Just Really Enjoy My White Privilege

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I get up in the morning, and I tell the sun to dim down untill I can get my breakfast, and it does because I am white.

I go to the nearest government office and I say give me some money, and the ladies there all say 'Of course Mr Bowie; how much do you want?' and I walk out with my wallet full of Benjamins and a seven figure checking account. Why, because I am white, of course.

While standing in line at the Burger King, everyone in line notices that we are all white and the store staff is all white, and we break out the jams! Great times had by all and the store staff gave us as much food as we wanted all for free. Why? Because we are white, bubba!

I really like knowing that I am white and when I die I will still be white as my bones age and slowly rot into dust.

A proud privileged white man until the bitter end.

And why? Because idiot liberals wont let me forget it!

roflmao

upload_2017-9-20_22-29-25.png

th

This is the United States governments chance to prove I have white privilege. I need fifty trillion dollars to fund my first class luxury trip to Mars and back so I can say I was the first man, and needless to say white man, to set foot on Mars...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

...If I don't spend all that money on financing the trip don't worry about it because I have white privilege.

And I always have plenty of money to pay my bills the wind always blows in my direction. I never get struck with any kind of trouble what so ever. My sails are always full and my life is wonderful because I'm a white man. ROTFALMAO.

White privileged is a myth.

Now the politician and media privilege is real and it's color blind. If the non whites in America are looking for a boogeyman they can start looking there. In the swamp.

Wow. This thread.

Whats the matter? Offended by the lack of guilty white self-flagellation?
You'll be okay, you poor victim :itsok:

Its impossible for white people to be victims.

View attachment 150460
^ compares himself to a dead little girl in a desperate bid for sympathy :rolleyes:

I dont want your fucking sympathy. I want you to wake the fuck up to the reality of this world.

I get up in the morning, and I tell the sun to dim down untill I can get my breakfast, and it does because I am white.

I go to the nearest government office and I say give me some money, and the ladies there all say 'Of course Mr Bowie; how much do you want?' and I walk out with my wallet full of Benjamins and a seven figure checking account. Why, because I am white, of course.

While standing in line at the Burger King, everyone in line notices that we are all white and the store staff is all white, and we break out the jams! Great times had by all and the store staff gave us as much food as we wanted all for free. Why? Because we are white, bubba!

I really like knowing that I am white and when I die I will still be white as my bones age and slowly rot into dust.

A proud privileged white man until the bitter end.

And why? Because idiot liberals wont let me forget it!

roflmao

View attachment 150438
Why would you feel guilty about needing help and a head start? Thats not typical white philosophy to feel guilty about white AA, welfare, and handouts.

White privilege was achieved by whites working hard and building this country. So it's not so much a privilege as it is simply the fruits of our labours. Not saying other races didn't help, but whites were and still are the main architects of Western Society.
If anything, black have black privilege in Africa, the society that they built.

White privilege was achieved by whites working hard and building this country. So it's not so much a privilege as it is simply the fruits of our labours. Not saying other races didn't help, but whites were and still are the main architects of Western Society.
Are you related to Don't Taz Me Bro?

Wow. And here I always thought that the magical, ubiquitous "race card" was the ticket to everything. The same one that I wished really existed when I was working night and day to provide for my family.

I'm not surprised that white people hate blacks. If only whites are in a room, it's always a party. But, if a black is going to be in the room, whites have to put away the refreshments and turn off the music before the black gets to the room. And, then everything is boring just because a black is in the room. Black people are a real damper on white privilege.

boring-presentation.jpg

I'm not surprised that white people hate blacks. If only whites are in a room, it's always a party. But, if a black is going to be in the room, whites have to put away the refreshments and turn off the music before the black gets to the room. And, then everything is boring just because a black is in the room. Black people are a real damper on white privilege.

boring-presentation.jpg
[/QUOTE

The blax have given us the blues

Are you related to Don't Taz Me Bro?
No, I can spell.

Wow. This thread.

Whats the matter? Offended by the lack of guilty white self-flagellation?
You'll be okay, you poor victim :itsok:

Who is claiming to be a victim?

I'll be OK because I know what I have is because I EARNED it not because I'm white. If I had known all this white privilege existed all I would have done on my resume is put "I'm white" and left out all those trivial things related to education and experience. Who knew?

Forum List

Back