I just listened to Ms. Waters say that Herman Cain picked up the Communist Wuhan Virus from Trumps rally

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
There is absolutely no evidence of this. First Obama at a funeral, now this politics on the back of another mans passing?

Anyone on here have the courage to admit they voted for her?

Last edited:
Every news show I have watched that mentions that Herman Cain died has also blamed in on his attending the Tulsa rally and not wearing a mask. They are going all in to the point of even blaming Trump for killing Cain.

Herman Cain went to a number of events. There is no way of knowing when or where he contracted this virus.

Auntie Maxipad is famous for inventing the "reclaiming my time" method of investigation, I saw her use it again to prevent the doctor for answering her question.

Waters should be in prison along with her husband for stealing millions from tax payers.....she is a crook.....

Nope, no evidence at all:

After all, how could post-cancer 74 year old getting boogey among maskless crowd, in a closed arena, in a Covid-19 hotspot, 2 weeks before getting diagnosed with Covid-19 be any sort of evidence?

Maybe it's not a certainty that this is where he picked it up, but it's damn likely and there is absolutely no doubt that his behavior was reckless. He played with fire and got burned.

It also should be pointed out that Herman was a regular proponent of Hydrochroloquine treatment, but I guess it didn't pan out for him either.

Last edited:

What evidence is there that he obtained the virus at this rally? You could provide a video of me walking around many places without a mask among others doing the same. I don't have the virus.

What evidence is there that he obtained the virus at this rally? You could provide a video of me walking around many places without a mask among others doing the same. I don't have the virus.

Can you think of even a single reason why a vulnerable 74 year old would find himself dancing in the middle of maskless crowd in a covid-19 hotspot?

What you are doing is obtusely denying the obvious - Herman clearly behaved recklessly and very likely it was this behavior that cost him his life.

Hopefully his tragic death can get other Trumpers and covid-deniers to think twice and err on the side of caution.

Last edited:
There is absolutely no evidence of this. First Obama at a funeral, now this politics on the back of another mans passing?

Anyone on here have the courage to admit they voted for her?
he was healthy and then he showed up at the rally without a mask, surrounded by other people without masks.
It is likely that he got it in the Tulsa Rally.

Forum List

Back