I just don't get it, we have them on film!!

#1. You are interpreting that Biden Video incorrectly. I know it sounds good for (R) talking points, but it is NOT.
Total FAKE news.

#2. The (R) spin is (D) are bad and it wasn't Russia, it was Ukraine. But we KNOW it WAS Russia. FACT.
Reality, it was trump being in debt to Russia, so let's protect Russia, and create a Ukrainian Conspiracy targeting (D).

#3. What about Benghazi? lol at 19 Failed Investigations. Got it, 19 FAILED, tax payer expense, FAILURES.
Thanks Trey Gowdy.

Interpreting the Biden Video incorrectly??? WTF, problem is it doesn't need to be interpreted at all, he make it quite clear....dumbass.

LOL at you calling someone a dumbass.

So, testing your knowledge.
Who is Shokin?

I want your opinion or so-called knowledge of Shokin.
Was Shokin good or bad.

I'm curious what your dumbass will say or refuse to say.
Bring it dude.

Tell us about Shokin.

#1. You are interpreting that Biden Video incorrectly. I know it sounds good for (R) talking points, but it is NOT.
Total FAKE news.

#2. The (R) spin is (D) are bad and it wasn't Russia, it was Ukraine. But we KNOW it WAS Russia. FACT.
Reality, it was trump being in debt to Russia, so let's protect Russia, and create a Ukrainian Conspiracy targeting (D).

#3. What about Benghazi? lol at 19 Failed Investigations. Got it, 19 FAILED, tax payer expense, FAILURES.
Thanks Trey Gowdy.

Interpreting the Biden Video incorrectly??? WTF, problem is it doesn't need to be interpreted at all, he make it quite clear....dumbass.

Who is Shokin?

Was Shokin good or bad.

Bring it dude.

Tell us about Shokin.

Gee, he was the guy Biden had fired....didn't you listen to Biden's video?

Democrat interpretations of the truth and facts are all the rage on the left.

Frigging lefties are something else.

If one of them shat his pants, they'd deny the stench was anything but febreeze.

Total FAKE news.

Thanks Trey Gowdy.

Who is Shokin?

Was Shokin good or bad.

Bring it dude.

Tell us about Shokin.

Of Course.
But I want your opinion on Shokin.
Was Shokin good for USA?
Was Shokin Corrupt?
Was Biden and the EU correct for pressuring for his firing?

Take a stance dude.
What is your take on Shokin?

Total FAKE news.

Thanks Trey Gowdy.

Who is Shokin?

Was Shokin good or bad.

Bring it dude.

Tell us about Shokin.

Of Course.
Was Shokin good for USA?
Was Shokin Corrupt?

Take a stance dude.

Doesn't really matter if Shokin was good or corrupt. What was wrong was the way Biden handled the situation. Burisma is corrupt, and paying Hunter the money they did was proof of their corruption, they had their own quid pro quo going on.

Of Course.
Was Shokin good for USA?
Was Shokin Corrupt?

Take a stance dude.

Shokin was fired with Biden's using U.S. tax dollars and Presidential influence to make it happen because Biden's son was under investigation (as part of the corruption investigation of Hunter Biden's company, Burisma) by Shokin. Hunter Biden had 0 knowledge let alone experience in energy and admitted on a recorded interview that if it wasn't for his last name, he probably would never have gotten that job for which he was paid $80K a month (with 0 expertise in the field). Biden claims he was rooting out corruption but what he was really doing was getting his son an American tax-payer 'get out of jail free' card.

Of Course.
Was Shokin good for USA?
Was Shokin Corrupt?

Take a stance dude.

Shokin was fired with Biden's using U.S. tax dollars and Presidential influence to make it happen because Biden's son was under investigation (as part of the corruption investigation of Hunter Biden's company, Burisma) by Shokin. Hunter Biden had 0 knowledge let alone experience in energy and admitted on a recorded interview that if it wasn't for his last name, he probably would never have gotten that job for which he was paid $80K a month (with 0 expertise in the field). Biden claims he was rooting out corruption but what he was really doing was getting his son an American tax-payer 'get out of jail free' card.

As George Kent said, there is no factual basis for this allegation.

Of Course.
Was Shokin good for USA?
Was Shokin Corrupt?

Take a stance dude.

I wouldn't believe anything 'Mr. Peepers' says.

Last edited:
Of Course.
Was Shokin good for USA?
Was Shokin Corrupt?

Take a stance dude.

You got to be kidding me. I hope so because I didn't think anyone could post something so inane.

I just thought you’d appreciate the sworn testimony of someone who actually has first hand knowledge of the situation.

Or maybe you’d like to stick with the mindless nonsense from the likes of Hannity.

Total FAKE news.

Thanks Trey Gowdy.
But we had Mueller conduct a 3 year $30 million investigation and not one word about it during the impeachment hearings.

Instead, we are told that Trump is being impeached for "bribery". Trouble is, not one person has mentioned bribery to date during the hearings.

You just can't make this stuff up.

All this is, is the Dims using their state controlled press to smear Trump every day with the trial, knowing the impeachment will never remove him like they proclaim it will.

Total FAKE news.

Thanks Trey Gowdy.

Who is Shokin?

Was Shokin good or bad.

Bring it dude.

Tell us about Shokin.

Of Course.
Was Shokin good for USA?
Was Shokin Corrupt?

Take a stance dude.

Yeah, he was corrupt and biased toward Russia, but the fact is? Biden is corrupt too.

Folks in this thread, and on this forum have this fallacious thinking that there are only good guys and bad guys.

News for you, there are only bad guys. Biden is corrupt, and Shokin is corrupt. Just because Biden might be telling the truth? Does not mean Shokin and Russia are lying.

It doesn't matter if Shokin was good for the USA or not, he was supposed to be working for Ukraine. They are not our vassal state, just b/c we funded the Neo-Nazis that created the coup.

Report: Former Ukrainian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin Swore Biden’s Pressure Led to His Firing
Report: Former Ukrainian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin Swore Biden's Pressure Led to His Firing
Shokin’s Statement

Before I start with this section, I have to say that it is hard who to believe: Biden or Shokin. There are red flags over Biden, but the fact is Shokin is corrupt. He even disgusted me and he would have a grudge over his firing.

Solomon got ahold of Shokin’s sworn statements about his firing. He reported:

Ukrainian prosecutors say they have tried to get this information to the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) since the summer of 2018, fearing it might be evidence of possible violations of U.S. ethics laws. First, they hired a former federal prosecutor to bring the information to the U.S. attorney in New York, who, they say, showed no interest. Then, the Ukrainians reached out to President Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani.

Ukraine’s new president, Volodymyr Zelensky, told Trump in July that he plans to launch his own wide-ranging investigation into what happened with the Bidens and Burisma.

“I’m knowledgeable about the situation,” Zelensky told Trump, asking the American president to forward any evidence he might know about. “The issue of the investigation of the case is actually the issue of making sure to restore the honesty so we will take care of that and will work on the investigation of the case.”

As you can tell that backs up Zelensky’s statement. It looks like Ukraine really did want to get to the bottom of the Burisma investigation.

Here is the key point in the document:

Shokin Statement

Screen-Shot-2019-09-27-at-11.26.30-AM-e1569601632711.png

Austrian court clears way for U.S. extradition of Ukrainian tycoon Firtash
Austrian court clears way for U.S. extradition of Ukrainian tycoon Firtash

Total FAKE news.

Thanks Trey Gowdy.

Who left the gate open to let this guy in?
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back