I hope Obama Tells Bibi to Stick It Up His Fucking ASS!!!

They didn't.

And Turkey is not a radical country.

Which shows the immense amount of American deference to Israel.

Turkey is a radical country since AKP came to power in 2002, as reflected in Turkish alliances with state sponsors of terrorism Iran, Syria and Sudan.

You know less than zero.:lol:

Turkey is a police state under AKP

You're a stinking and stupid little punk..ya know that?

All your anti-muslim vitroil and not one act of "bravery" to show for it. I've been to Istanbul, Turkey..chief. It is not a radical country.

But enough of this..go join up with the army/navy/air force or marines.

If you make it past boot camp..you can defend us from our enemies.

Translation: You know shit. :lol:

Last edited:
Why did Turkey send a ship to Gaza? Why was it her business? Israel shouldn't be condemned for defending herself. But Pollard was a spy, and if he got an unusually harsh sentence, so what? He did the wrong thing.

Why can't Turkey send a ship to Gaza? Is Gaza part of Israel? Why is it Israel's business? Defending against what? It was well known that the folk who hired the ship and put food on it were trying to make a point. It looks like they did. Do you think they would have been stupid enough - knowing that the likelihood of the Israeli navy boarding them was very high - there would have been any weapons on board?

because turkey intentionally allowed radicals to try to run the blockade to force israel into a bad position.

people who are 'peace protestors' don't have weapons and beat the piss out of soldiers boarding the ship.

That Islamic radical country shouldn't have tried to invade Israel.

They didn't.

Pollard and the flotilla are 2 different matters. Why did Turkey send a ship to Gaza? Why was it her business? Israel shouldn't be condemned for defending herself. But Pollard was a spy, and if he got an unusually harsh sentence, so what? He did the wrong thing.

If Israel were attacked..you'd be right. What they did was board a ship on a mission of mercy in international waters in the dark. After which they proceeded to gun down the people on the ship. They really got away with murder.

And Pollard is probably part of a bigger story..or a message. Not really clear which.

if it were a saudi spy and the info wasn't being used to hurt us... same sentence.

russia has the same ally status as israel? you think?

ultimately, we agree on the conclusion, so there ya go.

Fair enough, but you have no idea what info was passed or whether it hurt you.

Russia doesnt' have the same ally status, but 1) Why was Israel spying on its ally? and 2) What does that have to do with them being treated equally? He handed stuff over, she didn't. That matters.

Yes, we do agree..ultimately..:cool:
Why does America spy on Isarel?

They all spy on each other.

The difference is that Israel was using the information to protect itself. It wasn't used against the US in any way.

In the case of the Russians, the intelligence was used against the US interests.

Yet the Russian spies are let go, and the Israeli one was given life in prison :cuckoo:

Turkey is a radical country since AKP came to power in 2002, as reflected in Turkish alliances with state sponsors of terrorism Iran, Syria and Sudan.

You know less than zero.:lol:

You're a stinking and stupid little punk..ya know that?

All your anti-muslim vitroil and not one act of "bravery" to show for it. I've been to Istanbul, Turkey..chief. It is not a radical country.

But enough of this..go join up with the army/navy/air force or marines.

If you make it past boot camp..you can defend us from our enemies.

Translation: You know shit. :lol:

Translation: You are a shit eating little punk.

Why did Turkey send a ship to Gaza? Why was it her business? Israel shouldn't be condemned for defending herself. But Pollard was a spy, and if he got an unusually harsh sentence, so what? He did the wrong thing.

Why can't Turkey send a ship to Gaza? Is Gaza part of Israel? Why is it Israel's business? Defending against what? It was well known that the folk who hired the ship and put food on it were trying to make a point. It looks like they did. Do you think they would have been stupid enough - knowing that the likelihood of the Israeli navy boarding them was very high - there would have been any weapons on board?

because turkey intentionally allowed radicals to try to run the blockade to force israel into a bad position.

people who are 'peace protestors' don't have weapons and beat the piss out of soldiers boarding the ship.
They also don't bring along trained mercerneries for the intention of attacking the Israeli soldiers.

[

It looks more like Israel fell for the trap.
What is a radical?
What weapons did they have? Are they not allowed to be armed in international waters?
Maybe the soldiers should not have illegally boarded the ship. I call it self-defence and they dished out plenty, too.......

They didn't.

Pollard and the flotilla are 2 different matters. Why did Turkey send a ship to Gaza? Why was it her business? Israel shouldn't be condemned for defending herself. But Pollard was a spy, and if he got an unusually harsh sentence, so what? He did the wrong thing.

If Israel were attacked..you'd be right. What they did was board a ship on a mission of mercy in international waters in the dark. After which they proceeded to gun down the people on the ship. They really got away with murder.

And Pollard is probably part of a bigger story..or a message. Not really clear which.

You're so stupid, it's not even funny. The ship intercepted by Israel had zero food and medicine that had expired.

In point of fact, Israel was entirely compliant with maritime law in intercepting a vessel--even in international waters--intent on violating a lawful Israeli blockade.

Keep making a fool of yourself. I love bitch slapping you:lol:

They didn't.

"Mission of mercy" :cuckoo:

They were mercerneries whose intention was to attack Israeli soldiers.

The mercerneries should have been tried and sent to prison for a long time for assault with deadly weapons.

The difference is that Israel was using the information to protect itself. It wasn't used against the US in any way.

In the case of the Russians, the intelligence was used against the US interests.

Yet the Russian spies are let go, and the Israeli one was given life in prison :cuckoo:

1) You have no idea what Israel used the info for
2) What intelligence did the Russians get?
3) I agree, it is cuckoo....punishment for Pollard outweighs the crime.

You're so stupid, it's not even funny. The ship intercepted by Israel had zero food and medicine that had expired.

In point of fact, Israel was entirely compliant with maritime law in intercepting a vessel--even in international waters--intent on violating a lawful Israeli blockade.

"Bitch Slapping" me?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gee willikers..a little snotty nosed wet behind the ears punk like yourself?

Best laugh all night. I'd really like to see that..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You got nothing, beotch.

The mercerneries should have been tried and sent to prison for a long time for assault with deadly weapons.

"Mercenaries" what? From Blackwater?

Yeah..those were great weapons they had...bats..knives..sticks..

Against machine guns.

Yeppers.

Brilliant tactics.

You got nothing, beotch.

Again..recruiters are awaitin' Hercules.

[

It looks more like Israel fell for the trap.
What is a radical?
What weapons did they have? Are they not allowed to be armed in international waters?
Maybe the soldiers should not have illegally boarded the ship. I call it self-defence and they dished out plenty, too.......

israel had every right to enforce it's blockade... like any other nation.

maybe turkey should remember where it buys its weapons and not pander to its radicals. :thup:

that said, there were probably better ways for it to be handled all around.

and yes, israel got snookered on that one. happens.

"Mercenaries" what? From Blackwater?

Yeah..those were great weapons they had...bats..knives..sticks..

Against machine guns.

Yeppers.

Brilliant tactics.

not to interrupt your pissing match, but if you're used as a pinata by someone swinging a bat, you can end up just as dead.

Again..recruiters are awaitin' Hercules.

Again, you know less than zero about the subject matter, bitch.

Again..you are wasting time.

Get thee to a recruiter. Make a man outta ya. I've seen plenty of punks go in and come out much better for the experience.

There's hope.

Not much.

But some.

I've slapped you like the dumb whore you are. My work is done:clap2:

Forum List

Back