I hope Obama Tells Bibi to Stick It Up His Fucking ASS!!!

why should he have to prove his "loyalty".

pollard got a sentence no one has EVER gotten and he should be released.

Come on now this guy has given antisemites like Swallow and PF all the fuel they could ever want for there smear campaign. Forget that 18 of the 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, this Pollard guy was a spy back in the 80s! Guys like Swallow still bring it up. I have no sympathy on the guy, he did the crime now he SHALL do the time!

and your response to anti-semites should be 'screw you'... the russian woman got sent home and pollard is in jail for life. see the disparity?

tell anti-semites to piss off... don't give them a sacrificial lamb.

a shandah affin dir.

She should be rotting in prison too

Hottie or not!

[

Well GHook, no one can accuse you of dual loyalty now! What do you think about settlement-building?

Come on now this guy has given antisemites like Swallow and PF all the fuel they could ever want for there smear campaign. Forget that 18 of the 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, this Pollard guy was a spy back in the 80s! Guys like Swallow still bring it up. I have no sympathy on the guy, he did the crime now he SHALL do the time!

I completely agree with Jillian. Tell the anti-semites to fuck off.

Why should soviet spies, , get deported, and an Israeli spy, get over two decades in a federal prison? This is especially rediculous since America was in a cold war with the Soviet Union, and an ally of Israel.

It, once again, shows the double standard that Israel has to undergo.

Don't give it any legitimacy.

Last edited:

and your response to anti-semites should be 'screw you'... the russian woman got sent home and pollard is in jail for life. see the disparity?

a shandah affin dir.
:clap2:

a shandah affin dir.

She should be rotting in prison too

Hottie or not!

That was part of some larger deal.

And those spooks were like Keystone cops.

You really are a faggotity little dirt bag asking a straight man for a swallow..ain't ya?

I could give 2 shits about a fucking traitor like Pollard. You play the spook game..and sometimes you ass gets burned. Fuck him..and fuck your traitor ass.

If an anti-american little fruity loops like yourself wants to get on their knees and suck off the dick of Israel..have at it. But 9 billion US tax dollars shouldn't be part of your idiotic fantasy.

Traitorous Ass-stain.

Pollard spied for an American ally, which is not treason, an offense punishable by only 2 to 4 years imprisonment.

Go hide under a bed, pussy, the Jews are after you

Why should soviet spies, who america was in a cold war with, get deported, and an Israeli spy, whom America is supposed to be allied with, get over two decades in a federal prison?

Israel, in open seas, boarded a NATO flagged vessel and capped an American.

Any other country would have been flattened for doing that.

Israel's still getting American tax money for it's military.

a shandah affin dir.

And if had been someone spying for the Saudis (who are also allies of the US)?

The Russian woman was Russian, not American. Also, I think they were rumbled before they did anything. Pollard actually stole docs and passed them over.

Having said all that, he has been in prison long enough. I reckon a 10-year stretch, with a couple of years off for good behaviour would have been fair enough...

You really are a faggotity little dirt bag asking a straight man for a swallow..ain't ya?

I could give 2 shits about a fucking traitor like Pollard. You play the spook game..and sometimes you ass gets burned. Fuck him..and fuck your traitor ass.

If an anti-american little fruity loops like yourself wants to get on their knees and suck off the dick of Israel..have at it. But 9 billion US tax dollars shouldn't be part of your idiotic fantasy.

Traitorous Ass-stain.

Pollard spied for an American ally, which is not treason, an offense punishable by only 2 to 4 years imprisonment.

Go hide under a bed, pussy, the Jews are after you

Fuck you.

You're another shitstain that sits behind the keyboard safe in the knowledge he can type any stupid idiotic thing he wants..

You're a punk. If you hate Muslims so badly..get yourself to a recruiter..post haste.

a shandah affin dir.

The Russian woman was Russian, not American. Also, I think they were rumbled before they did anything. Pollard actually stole docs and passed them over.

Having said all that, he has been in prison long enough. I reckon a 10-year stretch, with a couple of years off for good behaviour would have been fair enough...

but it wasn't a saudi spy. and the point is that all i want to see is consistency given equal circumstances saudi or israeli. but there isn't.. .and the israeli spy got a far worse sentence than any other simiiarly situated. i would add however, that the saudis fund terrorist organizations israel doesn't so it would depend on what the info was being used for. israel was entitled by treaty to the info that pollard gave them. so it should have been a de minimis wrong.

and i'd agree with you about the 10 years... except they sent the russian bimbette home. but pollard didn't get 10 years or even 20... he got a life sentence which is absurd.

Last edited:

a shandah affin dir.

The fact Israeli leaders are asking for his release means there's probably more to the story.

Why should soviet spies, who america was in a cold war with, get deported, and an Israeli spy, whom America is supposed to be allied with, get over two decades in a federal prison?

That Islamic radical country shouldn't have tried to invade Israel.

They didn't.

And Turkey is not a radical country.

Which shows the immense amount of American deference to Israel.

but it wasn't a saudi spy. and the point is that all i want to see is consistency given equal circumstances. but there isn't.. .and the israeli spy got a far worse sentence than any other simiiarly situated.

and i'd agree with you about the 10 years... except they sent the russian bimbette home. but pollard didn't get 10 years or even 20... he got a life sentence which is absurd.

no, no, no...you don't get off that easy. What if it was a Saudi spy, J?

Well if you are comparing the Russian girl and Pollard, then they aren't equal circumstances. He handed stuff over, she didn't.

I agree, his sentence is absurd...

but it wasn't a saudi spy. and the point is that all i want to see is consistency given equal circumstances. but there isn't.. .and the israeli spy got a far worse sentence than any other simiiarly situated.

no, no, no...you don't get off that easy. What if it was a Saudi spy, J?

Well if you are comparing the Russian girl and Pollard, then they aren't equal circumstances. He handed stuff over, she didn't.

I agree, his sentence is absurd...

if it were a saudi spy and the info wasn't being used to hurt us... same sentence.

russia has the same ally status as israel? you think?

ultimately, we agree on the conclusion, so there ya go.

They didn't.

Turkey is a radical country since AKP came to power in 2002, as reflected in Turkish alliances with state sponsors of terrorism Iran, Syria and Sudan.

You know less than zero.:lol:

They didn't.

Pollard and the flotilla are 2 different matters. Why did Turkey send a ship to Gaza? Why was it her business? Israel shouldn't be condemned for defending herself. But Pollard was a spy, and if he got an unusually harsh sentence, so what? He did the wrong thing.

if it were a saudi spy and the info wasn't being used to hurt us... same sentence.

russia has the same ally status as israel? you think?

ultimately, we agree on the conclusion, so there ya go.

Fair enough, but you have no idea what info was passed or whether it hurt you.

Russia doesnt' have the same ally status, but 1) Why was Israel spying on its ally? and 2) What does that have to do with them being treated equally? He handed stuff over, she didn't. That matters.

Yes, we do agree..ultimately..:cool:

They didn't.

Turkey is a radical country since AKP came to power in 2002, as reflected in Turkish alliances with state sponsors of terrorism Iran, Syria and Sudan.

You know less than zero.:lol:

You're a stinking and stupid little punk..ya know that?

All your anti-muslim vitroil and not one act of "bravery" to show for it. I've been to Istanbul, Turkey..chief. It is not a radical country.

But enough of this..go join up with the army/navy/air force or marines.

If you make it past boot camp..you can defend us from our enemies.

Why did Turkey send a ship to Gaza? Why was it her business? Israel shouldn't be condemned for defending herself. But Pollard was a spy, and if he got an unusually harsh sentence, so what? He did the wrong thing.

Why can't Turkey send a ship to Gaza? Is Gaza part of Israel? Why is it Israel's business? Defending against what? It was well known that the folk who hired the ship and put food on it were trying to make a point. It looks like they did. Do you think they would have been stupid enough - knowing that the likelihood of the Israeli navy boarding them was very high - there would have been any weapons on board?

Forum List

Back