I hope Kavanaugh’s replacement is a hardcore racist who hates baby killers.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Mr Trump...line up a replacement that will cause LefTards to run for their padded rooms.
Baby killers? You mean you want to stop white guys shooting up babies in school? But I thought you wanted them armed?

Huh, the black killing fields in Chicago make school shootups look like kiddie play.

deanrd doesn’t care about that...that’s just part of the Black “fabric”.
They have a free pass to kill one another...we’re supposed to pretend we don’t know it’s happening.

And cops can shoot them:
Chicago officer unjustified in killing black teen, prosecutor says | Reuters

Yep...and cops can shoot you too if your filthy, illiterate, insubordinate ass can’t follow simple commands. TA-DA!
“Do you like abortions?”

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Mr Trump...line up a replacement that will cause LefTards to run for their padded rooms.

I do to, because hard right wingers are turning off an entire generation of new voters. Enough state legislatures and governors chairs should be flipped from red to blue in the next ten years to render the make up of the judiciary irrelevant.

I do to, because hard right wingers are turning off an entire generation of new voters. Enough state legislatures and governors chairs should be flipped from red to blue in the next ten years to render the make up of the judiciary irrelevant.

30 states and 2,623 counties call you a liar....haha

Forum List

Back