I hope Kavanaugh’s replacement is a hardcore racist who hates baby killers.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Mr Trump...line up a replacement that will cause LefTards to run for their padded rooms.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Mr Trump...line up a replacement that will cause LefTards to run for their padded rooms.
There will be no "replacement." Kavanaugh will easily be confirmed in time for the SCOTUS to meet the first Monday of October.

Baby killers? You mean you want to stop white guys shooting up babies in school? But I thought you wanted them armed?

Wear a condom if you don't like abortions.

Wait a minute...you “like” abortions?

My personal opinion doesn't matter, nor does yours. Please see my post:

Men have no rights when it comes to womens health concerning
Nah, don’t avoid the question....Do you like abortions?

Nobody likes abortions idiot. At the same time I don’t have the right to legislate women’s bodies. I’m not a woman. Are you?

Baby killers? You mean you want to stop white guys shooting up babies in school? But I thought you wanted them armed?

NOPE...I don’t want to stop that. We can’t stop Liberal filth from killing...that’s just a sad side of our society...look at St Louis, Baltimore and Chicago. We can however stop the baby killing....easily in fact.

I am quite sure he means fetuses, but yes they are babies in

Please see my post and my opinion means squat, just like anyones on the supreme court, and I suspect your headliner means fetuses, a baby is an infant.

I am quite sure he means fetuses, but yes they are babies in

Please see my post and my opinion means squat, just like anyones on the supreme court, and I suspect your headliner means fetuses, a baby is an infant.

(Watch how proud this Tard is of her support for abortions as he/she refuses to answer the most elementary question)
Do you like abortions?
Democrats: Condor eggs aren’t Condors. Kavanaugh: Bullshit if they aren’t!

Huh, the black killing fields in Chicago make school shootups look like kiddie play.

deanrd doesn’t care about that...that’s just part of the Black “fabric”.
They have a free pass to kill one another...we’re supposed to pretend we don’t know it’s happening.

Huh, the black killing fields in Chicago make school shootups look like kiddie play.

deanrd doesn’t care about that...that’s just part of the Black “fabric”.
They have a free pass to kill one another...we’re supposed to pretend we don’t know it’s happening.

And cops can shoot them:
Chicago officer unjustified in killing black teen, prosecutor says | Reuters

Forum List

Back