Donald Trump sure is hated on social media!

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
Every time Trump does something and its on social media, people react with anger. E.g. standing in front of the queen, double fist pumping on his way to a 911 memorial, making rip tweets to McCain.

Look how many people hate this man
upload_2018-9-19_0-16-26.png

upload_2018-9-19_0-13-53.png

upload_2018-9-19_0-14-17.png

upload_2018-9-19_0-14-42.png

upload_2018-9-19_0-15-17.png

upload_2018-9-19_0-17-31.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-19_0-16-4.png
    upload_2018-9-19_0-16-4.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 17
  • upload_2018-9-19_0-16-11.png
    upload_2018-9-19_0-16-11.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 19
Must be great to be unemployed and still have Internet access.
Look fuckhead,. I've been employed my entire life. Trump is putting that in danger with his moronic policies that you are so fucking stupid that you think they are great.

.Borrowing 1.5 trillion to pump up the economy through tax cuts (a good portion permanent) is av proven method to create the next recession. Don;t you assholes ever learn???

Look fuckhead,. I've been employed my entire life. Trump is putting that in danger with his moronic policies that you are so fucking stupid that you think they are great.

.Borrowing 1.5 trillion to pump up the economy through tax cuts (a good portion permanent) is av proven method to create the next recession. Don;t you assholes ever learn???
Teacher?
I hope not because you are one angry, irrational piece of garbage.
And what does being employed have to do with the Illegal in your family?
See how your post makes zero sense?

Every time Trump does something and its on social media, people react with anger. E.g. standing in front of the queen, double fist pumping on his way to a 911 memorial, making rip tweets to McCain.

View attachment 217109
View attachment 217103
View attachment 217104
View attachment 217105
View attachment 217106
View attachment 217110

Yes, the very people who hate him are completely obsessed with him. It’s incredibly sad.

Teacher?

You support a pos man who is killing this country & you are happy. Yep, you are soooooo intelligent.

BTW, the post to which I relied said I was UNEMPLOYED you God damn idiot.

See how you can't fucking read?

View attachment 217109
View attachment 217103
View attachment 217104
View attachment 217105
View attachment 217106
View attachment 217110

Yes, the very people who hate him are completely obsessed with him. It’s incredibly sad.
People eho ate Trump are the ones that care about America.

View attachment 217109
View attachment 217103
View attachment 217104
View attachment 217105
View attachment 217106
View attachment 217110

People eho ate Trump are the ones that care about America.

Sure.

View attachment 217109
View attachment 217103
View attachment 217104
View attachment 217105
View attachment 217106
View attachment 217110

This is great news. We use the Hate-O-Meter as a metric. The more he’s hated the better we know he’s doing. Trump hopes to be hated by illegals, barely legals, wetback lovers, lowlife bottom feeders, American hating piece of shits, pole puffers and carpet munchers, men in dresses, feminazis and weirdos.
You see, he’s pledged to govern on behalf of America’s Best....you know, good, real Americans. All the aforementioned filthy trash can fuck straight off. THE END.

Teacher?

You support a pos man who is killing this country & you are happy. Yep, you are soooooo intelligent.

“Killing the country” by leading it to prosperity and unifying America’s Best?
Haha...only in LibTardia folks.

Teacher?

“Killing the country” by leading it to prosperity and unifying America’s Best?
Haha...only in LibTardia folks.
Running up the debt, alliensting our allies, starting trade wars??

Thr Best in America will join to put a stop to that POS fraud & business cheat & Coin Man even if you pretend Americans love him.

View attachment 217109
View attachment 217103
View attachment 217104
View attachment 217105
View attachment 217106
View attachment 217110

This is great news. We use the Hate-O-Meter as a metric. The more he’s hated the better we know he’s doing. Trump hopes to be hated by illegals, barely legals, wetback lovers, lowlife bottom feeders, American hating piece of shits, pole puffers and carpet munchers, men in dresses, feminazis and weirdos.
You see, he’s pledged to govern on behalf of America’s Best....you know, good, real Americans. All the aforementioned filthy trash can fuck straight off. THE END.
Because he is certainly loved by a bigoted asshole like you. Nice slurs.

88BE9E22-CAAE-4862-9103-ED9A07501655.jpeg

Teacher?

The only people who hate him are media fed idiots, traitors and democrats.

Forum List

Back