I hope Israel nukes these guys.

Fundamentalists like you are considered in enlightened societies like Germany just TRASH. You are one of the bigger stinking ones. Unbelievable, that at age 62 you have nothing to preach else then hate. What shitty life you must have had to be in such position at age 62. I pitty you.

You hypocritical **** trash fucking lowlife. You attack the other poster for hatred - and what do you have besides anti-semitic crud in your signature?

Do you own a mirror you fucking asshole?

more than once. Who all is with me?

I'm new here but I can say without prejudice that your sentiment doesn't make much sense.

What exactly has the government of done Iran done to the United States to deserve being nuked? What have the highly westernized population of Iran done to deserve being nuked? Lastly Iran wouldn't be ruled by the filthy, tyrannical assholes it is today if the United States hadn't propped up a filthy dictator to serve it's interests. I realize American brain cells don't evolve much past the jibberish they hear on CNN but come on people.

There are large parts of the iranian pop that are VERY far from Western:

Inside the Iranian Crackdown - WSJ.com

JULY 11, 2009

Inside the Iranian Crackdown

When the Unrest Flared, the Ayatollah's Enforcers Took to the Streets of Tehran With Batons and Zeal

By FARNAZ FASSIHI

TEHRAN -- When the protests broke out here last month, Mehdi Moradani answered the call to crush them.

On the first day of the unrest, the 24-year-old volunteer member of Iran's paramilitary Basij force mounted his motorcycle and chased reformist protesters through the streets, shouting out the names of Shiite saints as he revved his engine.

On the fourth day, he picked up a thick wooden stick issued by his Basij neighborhood task force and beat demonstrators who refused to disperse.

By the eighth day, demonstrators alleging that President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had rigged his re-election were out by the hundreds of thousands. Mr. Moradani says he mobilized in a 12-man motorcycle crew, scouting out restive neighborhoods across Tehran. He battled protesters with a baton and tear gas. The demonstrators fought back with rocks, bricks and bottles. Mr. Moradani says he handcuffed scores of demonstrators and dragged them away as they kicked and screamed.

"It wasn't about elections anymore," says Mr. Moradani, a short, skinny man with pitch-black hair and a beard. "I was defending my country and our revolution and Islam. Everything was at risk."

Edited, read more at link.

Write to Farnaz Fassihi at [email protected]

But Rhode Scholar that doesn't mean you alienate the pro western factions that do exist and drive them to arms by bombing their blood bretheren. Additionally Rhode Scholar why do developed or even developing nations REALLY seek nuclear weapons?

God has a program for that. He is going to kill all of the Islamics. Read all about it in the Revelation of John.

Fundamentalists like you are considered in enlightened societies like Germany just TRASH.
You are one of the bigger stinking ones.
Unbelievable, that at age 62 you have nothing to preach else then hate.
What shitty life you must have had to be in such position at age 62.
I pitty you.

You mean, like the fundamentalists running the Islamic Entity of Turkey?

Tell ya what: save yourself some embarrassment and don't post in another thread about Türkiye until you have read everything you can about this great man:

ataturk.jpg

If you had little knowledge you didn't say that...read history and you will know those jews are living because of persians->(Cyrus the Great)
There is alot of truth to this statement.

Cyrus the Great helped the Jews regain Israel from the Babylonians and allowed them to rebuilt the great temple. Back in the 4th century the Persians allied with the Jews to oust the Byzantine Empire (temporarily for the few years), then, according to who you take to, one did betray the other and the Byzantines were able to retake Israel. However, the Jews maintain automous rule for a few years by their alliance with the Persians. Iran protected the Jews during WW II, that is why there was a large Jewish community that survived WW II. Iran and Israel had very good relations from '48-'79. The Iranian Jews were never expelled from Iran in '48 or '67 like all the Arab countries did. The Islamic republics constitution calls for at least one Jewish Parliament member and their has always been one. There are Jewish schools, Temples, Community Centers and Kosher restaurants and grocery stores in Iran. Its not all peaches and cream in Iran for Jews, but its far better than what many would think. I knew some Persian Jews, they said you can easily be Jewish in Iran, but not Zionist. Children can be mean, but an arrogant, but you get that everywhere. They said its easier to be Jewish then Sunni, Arab or a Fag!

Forum List

Back