I have two bones to pick with you guys. One for the left and one on the right.

And I forgot to mention with each new president we had to worry if she still had a job as her position and many like it were nomination positions.

Fucking politics.

And I forgot to mention with each new president we had to worry if she still had a job as her position and many like it were nomination positions.

Fucking politics.

chuckles.gif

Fucking politics.

chuckles.gif

Don't you have some candy to ring up in the K-Mart layaway dept?

Fuck off twit. You've offered nothing but personal attacks in this thread. Sorry your personal life is so shitty that you're stuck here with me on a Friday night.

You're a very shallow individual. Probably why you have to use a tit avatar to get rep or attention.

Fucking politics.

chuckles.gif

Fuck off twit. You've offered nothing but personal attacks in this thread. Sorry your personal life is so shitty that you're stuck here with me on a Friday night.

You're a very shallow individual. Probably why you have to use a tit avatar to get rep or attention.

You endeavored to take on both sides. You have made NO sense whatsoever, and in fact you actually sound like you are totally polluted. Sober up. And you will see that you have become a slobbering mad dog. Or you can't read. Or both.

Fucking politics.
NOT to disparageyour wife, or her position? Welcome to the worries of the private sector.

Just because a person holds a position in Government, doesn't mean thier job is secure.

It should directly reflect what's going on in the private sector.

Some government employees think that just because they work for government they are secure.

Time that sense of security was dispelled and those that think that were brought back to reality.

You endeavored to take on both sides. You have made NO sense whatsoever, and in fact you actually sound like you are totally polluted. Sober up. And you will see that you have become a slobbering mad dog. Or you can't read. Or both.

Because one side or the other is always right? It is entirely possible for both sides to be right on different issues. I pointed out two. Yet again you have no rational arguments as to why either of my positions are wrong. Only personal attacks. Consequently I bet I could argue politics with you completely drunk because you're content with playing in the gutter like a true gutter slut would. You should stick to the who has prettier hair threads and leave meaningful discussions to the adults in the forum.

Fucking politics.
NOT to disparageyour wife, or her position? Welcome to the worries of the private sector.

Just because a person holds a position in Government, doesn't mean thier job is secure.

Some government employees think that just because they work for government they are secure.

Time that sense of security was dispelled and those that think that were brought back to reality.

With all due respect no one else has to worry if their job is secure just because an incoming president has a different letter on his voter registration card.

Americans are a free people and that means they can roam the planet. This means they might get into harm's way. Freedoms are not without cost. I refuse to curb anything for a terrorist, kidnapper, tyrannt or message board that is within those rights and freedoms.

Seriously, don't you think those guys are a little busy to drop in here?

Fucking politics.

With all due respect no one else has to worry if their job is secure just because an incoming president has a different letter on his voter registration card.

Very true...but Party should never be a factor to begin with...but survival of Liberty as presented by the DOC/Constitution and the health of the Republic should at every turn...regardless.

Fucking politics.

chuckles.gif

Hey Gramps, it was your decision to rattle the cages on a Friday night; just roll with it.

Last edited:

Hey Gramps, it was your decision to rattle the cages on a Friday night; just roll with it.

My bad, is that your digital fuck?

Just roll with it bro

Fucking politics.

You all want to know how shallow sunshine is?

She neged me for this post. This post? Seriously?

Stupid, shallow, idiot.

Stupid, shallow, idiot.

We have to have REASONS to rep people now? :eek:

I'm going to have to see the rule, sorry.

My bad, is that your digital fuck?

Just roll with it bro

Try not to get your skivvies in a wad. :lol:
And, I'm not into digital fraks.
Enjoy your evening.

Stupid, shallow, idiot.

Roll with it...Ignore it...whatever it takes. We are in 'Politics' my friend.

Water*Ducks Back*

I've been here alot longer, and you have gotten off light my friend by comparison...sometimes you gotta suck it up and move on...comes with the territory WE have chosen to occupy voluntarily.

Forum List

Back