I have two bones to pick with you guys. One for the left and one on the right.

^^^^^The time this thread started.

No one has said a word about your daughter except to question how YOU think giving up our civil rights will keep her safe in the military which is what you implied. I really couldn't give a shit. So don't throw it in my face. It is YOUR paranoia that is making you foam at the mouth.

Maybe you should take a break and do something besides a message board. I have NOT been here all day. I have been at work.

I also have been at work all day
so take you insinuation and shove it. Also I have posted on this subject in the multitudes of other similar threads and THIS ONE is the first time I have mentioned my family. Funny thing is you assume I'm posting on fear for my daughter and NOT ONCE did I say she was in the theatre. You condemn my thoughts on the subject while at the same time CLAIM I'm trying to keep you from yours.

I made a rational theory for Obama to make the decisions he has. You have argued with me about it, not on a rational level, but on a personal one. Then you end your argument for your civil rights by suggesting that I not exercise mine.
Ironic

You brought it up. And you made it personal. One child, yours mine, or someone else's in the military isn't a reason for us all to shut up and crawl under the bed. He is apologizing to heathens and thugs. For nothing. They are barbarians and they will overrun this civilization like they have overrun civilizations in the past. They will kill those people in Egypt and we all know it. He is powerless. He is Jimmy Carter wringing his hands. He is pathetic. My giving up my rights will not make him effective. Get over it.

BTW: Perhpas you should counsel those you love on making safer career choices.

I have posted on this subject ALL DAY. Only once did I mention my child. I did it as a way to show I'm not detached from things. You took it wrong and as such are running with it. Whatever

And for the record my daughter had a desire to SERVE HER COUNTRY. It's not your fucking place to denigrate her decision. If everyone had your thought process you would be living under the rule of another leader right now.

Let me guess. You work for the government! :lol::lol:

No, I own a small remodeling business. I do bathrooms. The assumption is very shallow however. My exwife has given 20 years to GSA and I don't see how being a govt employee is a bad thing.

Let's just agree to disagree before I say something stupid shall we? Please lol

We'll start with the left.

All the hate and mockery topics about Santorum and his religious beliefs. You scream about tolerance in all areas until a devout Christian speaks his mind. He has made it clear they are his beliefs and that is the extent of it. But you all post hate topics non stop. I'm not a believer but I am of the mind that to each his own. Many of you on the other hand can't seem to grasp the hypocrisy of your positions.

Now the right....

We have both soldiers and captives (omg Egypt) in harms way. Yet many of you are all to happy to jump on the Obama is a fuck up bandwagon and critique or even slam the way he is dealing with the holy book situation. Lives are at stake and NO ONE knows if the way he is handling it may end up saving lives or torture of captives. We have plenty of reasons to want Obama out and this isn't one of them.

Playing in the mud can be fun on here but to me both of these issues are over the top when they are addressed in such a frivolous manner.

President Obama IS a fuck up.

There were ALWAYS lives at stake and that would be true even if we had no military there and no hostages there.

The "apology" is dangerously misguided.

To criticize him over it is not to play politics. It is to criticize him, as we have the right to do, in the hope that maybe he will start to buy a clue sooner or later. It is one thing to be just wrong. It is another thing to be dangerously, stupidly and avoidably wrong.

I am sure you called bush a fuck up when he apologized just like obama did when AMERICAN lives were in jeopardy in a very similar situation. Right?

Fucking hypocrite if you didnt.

WH: Bush apologized for mishandling of Koran, too

Read more: http://newsok.com/wh-bush-apologized-for-mishandling-of-koran-too/article/feed/351830#ixzz1nM0ZgyWj

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=bush%20apologized%20koran&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCEQqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnewsok.com%2Fwh-bush-apologized-for-mishandling-of-koran-too%2Farticle%2Ffeed%2F351830&ei=tTxIT7rcBYSJsQK39_HqCA&usg=AFQjCNFdJrdML7LeBJ6aMsF457y9QOnOXQ

Last edited:

I also have been at work all day
so take you insinuation and shove it. Also I have posted on this subject in the multitudes of other similar threads and THIS ONE is the first time I have mentioned my family. Funny thing is you assume I'm posting on fear for my daughter and NOT ONCE did I say she was in the theatre. You condemn my thoughts on the subject while at the same time CLAIM I'm trying to keep you from yours.

I made a rational theory for Obama to make the decisions he has. You have argued with me about it, not on a rational level, but on a personal one. Then you end your argument for your civil rights by suggesting that I not exercise mine.
Ironic

I have posted on this subject ALL DAY. Only once did I mention my child. I did it as a way to show I'm not detached from things. You took it wrong and as such are running with it. Whatever

And for the record my daughter had a desire to SERVE HER COUNTRY. It's not your fucking place to denigrate her decision. If everyone had your thought process you would be living under the rule of another leader right now.

No, I own a small remodeling business. I do bathrooms. The assumption is very shallow however. My exwife has given 20 years to GSA and I don't see how being a govt employee is a bad thing.

"Gave" 20 years to the GSA? I don't think so. You charge your customers for the time you spend as a message board hack?

All the hate and mockery topics about Santorum and his religious beliefs. You scream about tolerance in all areas until a devout Christian speaks his mind. He has made it clear they are his beliefs and that is the extent of it. But you all post hate topics non stop. I'm not a believer but I am of the mind that to each his own. Many of you on the other hand can't seem to grasp the hypocrisy of your positions.

Now the right....

We have both soldiers and captives (omg Egypt) in harms way. Yet many of you are all to happy to jump on the Obama is a fuck up bandwagon and critique or even slam the way he is dealing with the holy book situation. Lives are at stake and NO ONE knows if the way he is handling it may end up saving lives or torture of captives. We have plenty of reasons to want Obama out and this isn't one of them.

Playing in the mud can be fun on here but to me both of these issues are over the top when they are addressed in such a frivolous manner.

There were ALWAYS lives at stake and that would be true even if we had no military there and no hostages there.

To criticize him over it is not to play politics. It is to criticize him, as we have the right to do, in the hope that maybe he will start to buy a clue sooner or later. It is one thing to be just wrong. It is another thing to be dangerously, stupidly and avoidably wrong.

Some people are saying President George W. Bush apologized when American GI's shot up a Koran. What say you?

I already answered it.

First off, he didn't actually apologize. But secondly, in THAT case an apology would have been more appropriate BECAUSE there was no justification for using a holy book for target practice.

By CONTRAST, there WAS apparent reason (arguably even good reason) to get rid of the already desecrated Qu'rans.

So, because Obama's decisions have "personal impacts" everyone in the US should give up their right to free speech? Classic.

Is critical thought a crime too?

Jesus, I never mentioned that people shouldn't speak their minds. I expressed my rights by speaking mine saying I thought they were wrong.

Everything in life is not black and white you know.

You brought it up. And you made it personal. One child, yours mine, or someone else's in the military isn't a reason for us all to shut up and crawl under the bed. He is apologizing to heathens and thugs. For nothing. They are barbarians and they will overrun this civilization like they have overrun civilizations in the past. They will kill those people in Egypt and we all know it. He is powerless. He is Jimmy Carter wringing his hands. He is pathetic. My giving up my rights will not make him effective. Get over it.

BTW: Perhpas you should counsel those you love on making safer career choices.

Hey Twatlips..........spoken like a true coward who is too fucking chickenshit to serve. "Counsel those you love on making safer career choices"? What the fuck you dumb bimbo, who would defend this country if EVERYONE made those choices? In 2002, I was the LPO of MEPS Amarillo Navy office, which means that I was the one that shipped people off to boot camp. Wanna know how hard it was to get people to join after 9/11? Pretty fucking difficult, because everyone else was counseling their loved ones like you just suggested.

As far as those people being barbarians and thugs? Quick question sweetcakes, have YOU ever been over there? I have, and in many places, they are polite, well spoken and truly hospitable folk. Shopping in the souks over there was one of my favorite things to do in the Middle East.

Yes, he IS apologizing, but I'll tell ya what, when you're in a war zone and your CIC is trying diplomacy rather than bullets to suss things out, it's much better on you and those forward deployed with you.

BTW..........you DID hear that the mullahs were the ones that got the people to start calming down today, right?

Now the right....

I am sure you called bush a fuck up when he apologized just like obama did when AMERICAN lives were in jeopardy in a very similar situation. Right?

Fucking hypocrite if you didnt.

WH: Bush apologized for mishandling of Koran, too

Read more: WH: Bush apologized for mishandling of Koran, too | NewsOK.com

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=bush%20apologized%20koran&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCEQqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnewsok.com%2Fwh-bush-apologized-for-mishandling-of-koran-too%2Farticle%2Ffeed%2F351830&ei=tTxIT7rcBYSJsQK39_HqCA&usg=AFQjCNFdJrdML7LeBJ6aMsF457y9QOnOXQ

The situation WASN'T similar.

So much for your transparently partisan hack vapid opinion.

Now the right....

In my opinion I don't consider his position or my opinion of it dangerously stupid. And while you are correct about the people in harms way the soldiers get paid for the risk. The others not so much. And we haven't even touched on the topic of public perception.

Public perception, and Reality are sometimes separated by MILES...

"Gave" 20 years to the GSA? I don't think so. You charge your customers for the time you spend as a message board hack?

Yes, she gave. After multiple transfers and many cities the toll was taken on our 17 year marriage.

Thanks for your utter bullshit shallow response.

Yes, she gave. After multiple transfers and many cities the toll was taken on our 17 year marriage.

20 years of government pay, government insurance, and government retirement doesn't add up to 'giving.' Ever think of getting a job of your own?

20 years of government pay, government insurance, and government retirement doesn't add up to 'giving.' Ever think of getting a job of your own?

I have a damn good job. I'm beginning to wonder if you have a clue. Just fucking stop. This doesn't need to get personal...but it can.

Your turn....

Hey there you stupid bimbo...........I gave 20 years of my life, getting government pay, government insurance (excellent health care btw), and am now living on a government retirement.

That government position? 20 year veteran of the United States Navy.

Wanna try again?

I just got home from work and the headline rolling across the ticker on the news channel is...

20 dead in Anti US riots

I can guaranty you they aren't rioting about our apology. And when I mentioned public perception I wasn't only referring to American citizens.

You dont like my direct approach.defensive stance,but,if we are attacked wipe them out.sorry,we have to have no quarter,anything else is a sign of weakness.

Hey there you stupid bimbo...........I gave 20 years of my life, getting government pay, government insurance (excellent health care btw), and am now living on a government retirement.

Wanna try again?

You SOLD your services. You gave nothing.

Now the right....

We have both soldiers and captives (in Egypt) in harms way. Yet many of you are all to happy to jump on the Obama is a fuck up bandwagon and critique or even slam the way he is dealing with the holy book situation. Lives are at stake and NO ONE knows if the way he is handling it may end up saving lives or torture of captives. We have plenty of reasons to want Obama out and this isn't one of them.

Santorum is the asshole that touts his so-called "religious beliefs" and brings it to the forefront. In my opinion his has "dictatorial" tendencies and I don't want a pig like that as President.

I think that you have excellent points on the second subject. My biggest bone of contention with that issues, is why would they announce that they did something like that? they should have done what they did and kept their mouths shut.

You really should go down to the Walgreens and get another box of Midol...

Wanna try again?

My wife wasn't in the military but life with her in the GSA sucked. Especially for our girls. If not gone on trips, always late home or bringing work home. Our marriage was strained to the limit many times. More importantly the girls didn't get the female guidance they needed. Money, benefits and pay means nothing when your family is suffering.

But hey, that's not giving.

You really should go down to the Walgreens and get another box of Midol...

And you can recommend that from your personal use! :clap2: Whatta guy!

Forum List

Back