I have to agree with Gingrich

I can't help but think when it come's to someone like Romney and even President Obama, with all the outstanding Americans out there, one's who have served this nation in time of need, and those of some note who have served in a noble manner, these are the choices we are left with. It does tend to show what money will end up with at least in my humble opinion. With Mitt Romeny I see a man who constantly changes his position based on what he feels will get him the most votes, so it is hard to know where he stands on anything. As for the President I see a man who took control of the White House with little experience in Govt. at a time when this nation needed someone to take the reins of power and kick it in the collective backside. Given these factors, I have yet to decide where my vote will go and will likely not decide until the moment I vote, because frankly a vote for Mitt Romeny I see as going back to the Bush Administration which got us here in the first place, and a vote for President Obama as nothing changing, so a very hard choice indeed.

If I believed - even for a nanosecond - that Romney is another Bush, I'd be slamming him as much as Obama. But he isn't. Bush was a career politician, Obama is a career politician - I loathe career politicians.

Cali, I meant that more towards policy than I did towards his political background. So for example, let's take The Bush Administration policies of War Funding , "off the books" so to speak, or Medicare Part D, all done with the passage of massive tax cuts and legislative policies that reduced oversight on banking, etc. all led to 2008. Frankly, I don't see Mitt Romney based on what I have read so far with his advocating for more tax cuts, expanding US Military footprint and budget, and going back to cutting oversight regulations as being a formula that has not been tried by the previous Adminstration much to dismay of us all. While I do agree , their backgrounds are somewhat different, and former President Bush did come from a career politcal background, Mitt Romeny does have and has had politcal aspirations for many many years. His positions though are so completely different from those he held on subjects from healthcare, to support for pro-life issues, it is hard to know where he stands on things and leads me to believe he likes to change his position to suit the needs of whomever might vote for him. So if he does get the White House, which Mitt Romney will we get? the one who was a more Moderate Gov. or the one who is a more far right candidate at the moment? or even the more liberal Mitt Romney from time to time?

LOL, yep, we can always count on politicians to be full of shit.

never the less, half of our country will defend one and the other half will defend the other.

We're doomed.

No, we're not. I have full faith in the American people.

Fortunately, most of the American people are not partisan ideologues. The problem is that it's the partisan ideologues who are the loudest and end up influencing things. I dunno, all the zealots are screaming and none of them are listening.

So...if we elect someone who does not have wealth...then you can't vote for Obama either.

It has nothing to do with ‘wealth,’ it has to do with a presidential candidate, Romney, who advocates the same fiscal policies likely harmful to most working Americans. Gingrich’s statement also goes to the blind partisanism of the right.

Michelle Obama ran around…

She’s not a candidate for anything, rather than attempting to deflect, address the thread topic.

Why not Colbert?
I dunno I just like Stewert better.
More laughs?

It is just my way of saying I voted but did not like any of the choices.

I may vote for Patrick Stewart. At least he has some executive experience.
469-cant_see2.jpg

Forum List

Back