I have to agree with Gingrich

Career politician? Obama?
Heck Mitt is far more of a career politician than Obama, and so is Ron Paul and anyone named Bush which is a dynastical political family, even worse than a career politician.

Last edited:
He hit the nail on the head.

He did.

Of course starting next week Gingrich will be telling everyone that Romney is great and to vote for him.

we will find out Wednesday ... not easy to see Gingrich or anyother of the previous candidates being cheerleaders for "hard ball" Romney - and in Gingrich's case the feelings seem mutual.

He hit the nail on the head.

Hahaha! Sure you agree and yet here you are so fearful that Romney is gonna send Obama back to Illinois! Tell us, how is being rich a campaign loser? Is it OK for Obama to hold stocks in the banks he bailed out? Would you agree that's a bad thing?

I can't help but think when it come's to someone like Romney and even President Obama, with all the outstanding Americans out there, one's who have served this nation in time of need, and those of some note who have served in a noble manner, these are the choices we are left with. It does tend to show what money will end up with at least in my humble opinion. With Mitt Romeny I see a man who constantly changes his position based on what he feels will get him the most votes, so it is hard to know where he stands on anything. As for the President I see a man who took control of the White House with little experience in Govt. at a time when this nation needed someone to take the reins of power and kick it in the collective backside. Given these factors, I have yet to decide where my vote will go and will likely not decide until the moment I vote, because frankly a vote for Mitt Romeny I see as going back to the Bush Administration which got us here in the first place, and a vote for President Obama as nothing changing, so a very hard choice indeed.

Please read the links in my sig.

If you do, you'll find President Obama has actually accomplished more GOOD for the country than any other president in recent history.

Exactly. It's not a political position, he's not a career politician.

Just because you don't have a position to which you were elected or appointed by someone who was, doesn't meant that your job isn't political.

Still not a career politician.

2 years at BIC and NYPIRG
3 Years as a Community Organizer
12 years as a Lecturer
8 years as a State Senator and US Senator-Elect
4 Years as a US Senator
3 Years as POTUS

So that's 15 years as a Politician and 17 years as a political activist.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can't help but think when it come's to someone like Romney and even President Obama, with all the outstanding Americans out there, one's who have served this nation in time of need, and those of some note who have served in a noble manner, these are the choices we are left with. It does tend to show what money will end up with at least in my humble opinion. With Mitt Romeny I see a man who constantly changes his position based on what he feels will get him the most votes, so it is hard to know where he stands on anything. As for the President I see a man who took control of the White House with little experience in Govt. at a time when this nation needed someone to take the reins of power and kick it in the collective backside. Given these factors, I have yet to decide where my vote will go and will likely not decide until the moment I vote, because frankly a vote for Mitt Romeny I see as going back to the Bush Administration which got us here in the first place, and a vote for President Obama as nothing changing, so a very hard choice indeed.

If you do, you'll find President Obama has actually accomplished more GOOD for the country than any other president in recent history.

Thank you for the Link and while I will not deny that President Obama other than perhaps President Roosevelt and President Reagan, when coming into office had a very high mounitan to climb left over from the previous Administration. That would be hard to argue and I am sure some of the more ardent partisans will try, but it's pretty clear that was the case. Given those factors, my original opinion was that the Administration spent a clear period of time on an issue that was more divisive "healthcare" than a laser like focus on fixing the mess left over from the previous Administration. In doing so, he used up a lot of the good will he had in his first year that could have been used to get the economy on-track. Granted, some in the Senate voiced an agenda to stop the President at all costs as well as the House, however if the President had been seen as putting aside everything to focus on the nations economy those House members and Senate members would have had to go along to get along. Now having said all that, I give the President much credit for having the ability to rescue the auto Industry and finally putting an end to the Iraq war as well as UBL. While not originally in favor of any sort of bailout, am very impressed with the progress that GM has made and as I am very much in favor of " MADE IN THE USA" any American company doing well is a good thing. I've not made a decision on my vote this time around however, and at this point in time Mr. Romney has not done much to impress me as far as his background goes, however have not seen much in the way of his accomplishments. What I have heard has been more along the lines of a typical investment banker, who invests in failing business, breaks them up, outsources the jobs, and then gains revenue on the sale. As to his history as Gov. of Mass. again, without seeing anything of note and the only thing that comes to mind is his healthcare bill there, I still have not been convinced there as well. So in the end am more unimpressed with both of these candidates than I was with the last election.

:lol::lol:

So...if we elect someone who does not have wealth...then you can't vote for Obama either.
Michelle Obama ran around talking about healthy eating for kids..while she was a $six figure board member of one of the largest snack food companies. Course...she resigned after the white house handlers showed how ridiculously hypocritical it was.
The Obama's lives magically and dramatically improved pretty much to the day he started serving the Chicago machine. His wife not only landed a $six figure board membership of one company...that wasn't good enough...she landed TWO $six figure board memberships. This is usually reserved for the most proven successful business people in the country...or an accommodating Senators wife.

Obama's worth about 11 million..

Romney's worth about a quarter billion..

Do the math.

So...if we elect someone who does not have wealth...then you can't vote for Obama either.
Michelle Obama ran around talking about healthy eating for kids..while she was a $six figure board member of one of the largest snack food companies. Course...she resigned after the white house handlers showed how ridiculously hypocritical it was.
The Obama's lives magically and dramatically improved pretty much to the day he started serving the Chicago machine. His wife not only landed a $six figure board membership of one company...that wasn't good enough...she landed TWO $six figure board memberships. This is usually reserved for the most proven successful business people in the country...or an accommodating Senators wife.

Do the math.

I'll do the math, check it out.

Romney's worth - Obama's worth = why do I give a shit because they'll both drive the country closer to hell, regardless of how much money they have.

Do the math.

= more division

:eusa_whistle:

This thread is about Romney, actually; but thanks for playing.

Oh, really! It looks like it's about a reason not to vote for a certain candidate....MONEY! You think Obama and family are not getting filthy rich off of unwarranted, cushy positions on boards? Liberals like to kiss politician's asses by showing their family members with cash. Michelle was given those positions to kiss Barack's ass and garner favor in the White House.

Do the math.
How much was the bastard worth when he was elected?

Too funny. So everybody spent last week saying Romney's wealth shouldn't matter - but Obama is rich, too!! Once it was pointed out (repeatedly, due to the continued "LALALALALAA, I can't hear you!!") that he has a fraction of the wealth Romney does - suddenly nobody cares that either of them is monied, because we're all gonna die.

True story.

Too funny. So everybody spent last week saying Romney's wealth shouldn't matter - but Obama is rich, too!! Once it was pointed out (repeatedly, due to the continued "LALALALALAA, I can't hear you!!") that he has a fraction of the wealth Romney does - suddenly nobody cares that either of them is monied, because we're all gonna die.

True story.

I've never once complained about Romney or Obama's wealth, because it's never mattered to me. I haven't yet, but would do so in a heartbeat, point out the left's hypocrisy towards the rich and the 1%.

she also got that raise from what 120k a year to over 300k a few months after hubby won his senate seat and, coincidentally of course :rolleyes:

when she left they never even bothered to fill this oh so important position that had previously required just over 6 figurse in salary to a rate almost triple that.....at least Romney earned his...:lol: Michelle lived well via the patronization tit, just like her daddy, which btw is ok by me, I don't hate or envy...:eusa_whistle: but lets not play coy here. ( hell my old hood in NYC was littered with irish wardmen who couldn't even spell their names but got jobs for themselves and family/friends via the old boy patronization machine).

How is Obama a career politician? He didn't even finish his one Senate term!

Senator is the only job in the world that politicians do ?

What other political position did he hold. None. He wasn't a mayor, a governor, a congressman. Career politicians hold political positions for many, many years.

:lol:google is simple Hazel, even for you ....and let this stand as an example to others as a demonstration of ignorance of their own candidate, even after 3 years in....:thanks:

Do the math.

here;
a96741_face-tissue.jpg

what it must be like to have to carry this blithering idiocy around for the next 6 months.....you cannot talk about his record, so you zero in based on your own envy and jealousy, on obamas opponents wealth, its vacuous intellectual slobbering, misdirection and whining.

Romney via Bain Capital generated wealth and jobs, obamas books generated, what beyond his personal collection? Exactly?

I think Buffett is a charlatan in many respects BUT, his contribution to the collective ala jobs/investment/wealth creation eclipses mine, yours, obamas and Romney's and I say, good for him, good for them both, good for them all.

so suck it up, this whining is just embarrassing.
I am NOT sorry your lives are a mess or you are deeply unhappy, if you never made anything of yourselves, this need to latch on too this crap is not the answer. Get off your duffs, go make your own way and stop keening about other folks success like miserable little bitches in some sandbox. :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back