I have seen the Democrat's version of Sarah Palin....

Let me know when he gets 40MM to watch his speech, 70MM to watch the debate, dismantles ObamaCare with a single Facebook posting and gets to #1 on Amazon

A real candidate would have wiped out Bob McDonnell months ago. I mean seriously, can you imagine Bob McDonnell beating Mark Warner?

Creigh Deeds is a horrible candidate though. Horrible.

I have seen the Democrat's version of Sarah Palin....
....and his name is Creigh Deeds.

deeds.jpg

070209sarah2.jpg

Deeds ain't that HOT!

A real candidate would have wiped out Bob McDonnell months ago. I mean seriously, can you imagine Bob McDonnell beating Mark Warner?

Creigh Deeds is a horrible candidate though. Horrible.

I agree. While I may not agree with all of McDonnell's plans, at least he actually HAS some plans. Deeds looked like a buffoon last night. No plans whatsoever. Reminded me of most of the Republicans up on Capitol Hill! What a moron.

Let me know when he gets 40MM to watch his speech, 70MM to watch the debate, dismantles ObamaCare with a single Facebook posting and gets to #1 on Amazon

Dismantled health care.....?

You do know the term "Death Panel" is an embarrassment now as a reference to the republicans now..right?

Last edited:

You do know the term "Death Panel" is an embarrassment now as a reference to the republicans now..right?

Only to kool aid drinking dumb asses. Obama's mouth piece set that stir up by announcing proudly that their research indicated that if they could get the elderly and the terminal off expensive health care and get them to just die quietly at home or a hospice the Government would save BILLIONS.

Only to kool aid drinking dumb asses. Obama's mouth piece set that stir up by announcing proudly that their research indicated that if they could get the elderly and the terminal off expensive health care and get them to just die quietly at home or a hospice the Government would save BILLIONS.

Please provide your source where Obama stated this. Or, simply admit that you are a liar and a fearmonger, which all of us alredy know to be true.

Trying to pretend that the GOP doesn't have any idiots within the party (especially after they have so prominently displayed one) seriously undermines credibility.

Calling out idiocy in whichever party it rears its head is the surest signal of credibility. Props Yank. Rep on the way.

how far did all those people watching her get her? she's a loser and a quitter.

as for the book... it sunk like a stone after it was bought up in bulk by rightwingnut groups to be used as freebies.

Please provide your source where Obama stated this. Or, simply admit that you are a liar and a fearmonger, which all of us alredy know to be true.

he's just nuts...

Trying to pretend that the GOP doesn't have any idiots within the party (especially after they have so prominently displayed one) seriously undermines credibility.

Calling out idiocy in whichever party it rears its head is the surest signal of credibility. Props Yank. Rep on the way.

Thanks nodog. If anyone understood this bipartisan post, I knew you would. I am simply amazed at a time where the Democrats currently hold all of the power, Creigh Deeds is the BEST they could put forward to run for Governor in the state of Virginia? Our two previous governors have been Democrats, with no major issues, so a Democrat SHOULD have been a shoe in. I am truly just in awe after last night's debate.

Thanks nodog. If anyone understood this bipartisan post, I knew you would. I am simply amazed at a time where the Democrats currently hold all of the power, Creigh Deeds is the BEST they could put forward to run for Governor in the state of Virginia? Our two previous governors have been Democrats, with no major issues, so a Democrat SHOULD have been a shoe in. I am truly just in awe after last night's debate.

In all fairness, Tim Kaine has been mediocre at best as a governor. But liberal hatred of anything Clinton knocked out Terry McAullife who would have smashed Bob McDonnell.

I haven't been following this one. Who were the other Dem candidates and why didn't they get the nod? (Or were there any?) Might be just a question of connections and money. Or, in the era of the 24-hour "news" cycle a photogenic moron with a clean record will win out over brilliance with bad hair and a skeleton in the closet every time.

And you've cut right to the core of a very important thing imho. As much as political parties try to clamor and scream that THEIR way is the right way, what it almost always boils down to is individuals.

I think the vast majority of votes go to candidates - not parties.
Each party may have a core of faithful who will always go with their party no matter what - but elections are won and lost by the votes of those who vote for an individual candidate without worrying too much about which letter of the alphabet is stuck on the end.

Last edited:

In all fairness, Tim Kaine has been mediocre at best as a governor. But liberal hatred of anything Clinton knocked out Terry McAullife who would have smashed Bob McDonnell.

I disagree. As an Independent voter, I could not have voted for McAuliffe. While McAuliffe had plans, they all included big time spending and big time taxes without any mention of trying to find waste within Virginia's government.

I haven't been following this one. Who were the other Dem candidates and why didn't they get the nod? (Or were there any?) Might be just a question of connections and money. Or, in the era of the 24-hour "news" cycle a photogenic moron with a clean record will win out over brilliance with bad hair and a skeleton in the closet every time.

That's the weird part, the main contender was Terry McAuliffe, who had mucho denaro and was actually running campaign ads a year ago. It was assumed he would get the nod, and yet somehow Deeds took it from him in a rather convincing fashion. After watching Deeds in the debate last night, I have NO idea how.

And you've cut right to the core of a very important thing imho. As much as political parties try to clamor and scream that THEIR way is the right way, what it almost always boils down to is individuals.

I think the vast majority of votes go to candidates - not parties.
Each party may have a core of faithful who will always go with their party no matter what - but elections are won and lost by the votes of those who vote for an individual candidate without worrying too much about which letter of the alphabet is stuck on the end.

While I WANT to believe your assessment is accurate, that doesn't help me understand how McCain and Palin did as well as they did in November.

Forum List

Back