"I Have No Pity, For Hamas" - What world leader said that?

I do not know which leader said it, but I think He should be given an Award for understanding the truth of the vile dogs of Hamas and Radical Islam.

A salute to whoever said this.

The Hamas freedom fighters were able to show the world the brutality of Israel and the savagery of the IDF barbarians. ... :cool:

Freedom may be their goal, but terrorism is their means to that goal. That makes them terrorists. Do we call escaped convicts who killed a guard on their way out "freedom fighters"? Freedom may be their goal, but like hamas, they are vile human beings who should be eradicated. Anyone who supports them should be executed as well.

They don't give a shit about freedom. It's just a word they use to describe a world without non-Muslims. Hamas was founded to end Israel, but that is just the first target on a long list of infidels.

Freedom to them is simply a Muslim world where no one has freedom anymore.

Cease-fire takes effect to end Gaza war

Sooo...Obama waits until the war is over, sees who wins, and then says "Hey, I was on their side the whole time".

Kind of pathetic.
Yeah asswipe, as if the outcome was unknown? God you guys are such fucking morons...

The truth kind of sucks, doesn't it. Obama has no direction or principles. Could have said something a week ago, 2 weeks ago, a month ago...but he waited.

I wonder how many people died because he did not call out Hamas sooner.

Wonder if FOX will cover that.

:D
Yet his actions speak otherwise.

Which would anyone here trust? A persons actions or words, particularly when those words are in conflict with his actions?

Pretty much just another dishonest statement in a long string of dishonest statements.

Which actions are you talking about?

When Obama went to the UN and made it clear that the Palestinians could not start a state unilaterally?

The action that Obama has not stopped a single penny flowing to Israel for her defense?

Which one are you talking about?

Wonder if FOX will cover that.

:D

He is a proven liar, so whats your point? He says what he thinks the people want to hear, then he gets Kerry to do just the opposite.

The Hamas freedom fighters were able to show the world the brutality of Israel and the savagery of the IDF barbarians. ... :cool:

What the fuck do you think hamas is trying to do to israel? Would you stand up for Mexico if they started launching missiles into our country?

You know, I don't think there is ANY other country that has such ridiculous demands placed upon them. If I were in charge, I would say screw the international community and do what I had to do to protect the citizens of Israel and to put an end to this fiasco once and for all. Sorry for the innocent citizens who are not DIRECTLY involved, but they did ELECT Hamas as their leadership, so what in the world would they have expected?

Many of the citizens are just as hateful as the Hamas group. They raise their children and brainwash them to hate Jews and "infidels" of course.

The Hamas Charter calls for the destruction of Israel. This, in and of itself, is an act of war IMO.

Didn't this same world leader also criticize Israel for civilian deaths in Gaza instead of Hamas for using them as human shields?

Yes, but talk is soft, we are sending Israel tough weapons however. As Teddy Roosevelt said, "talk softly & carry a big stick." Israel gets the sticks(.)

Forum List

Back