I have never seen so many ignorant people about immigration in my life

Turn them away at the border. Problem solved.
But Trump didn't do that. He instead arrested people who had done nothing illegal, then kidnapped their children.

Trump can't do that. The law, idiots wrote, says he has to let them in, for "due process".

I know that you libs like Presidents who ignore the law. But we republicans expect more.

And they're all Trump supporters.

They don't even know what "seeking asylum" means. They think it is some sort of illegal act.

The Republican leadership has done a fantastic job of keeping their base so misinformed, that they could easily tell them to follow Trump off a cliff, and they would certainly do it.

I was in total shock when I watched that video. The alarming gross stupidity was off the chain.

Folks, this country is in trouble.

If you want to see a lot of ignorant people, watch some DNC gatherings.

They don't even know what "seeking asylum" means. They think it is some sort of illegal act.

The Republican leadership has done a fantastic job of keeping their base so misinformed, that they could easily tell them to follow Trump off a cliff, and they would certainly do it.

I was in total shock when I watched that video. The alarming gross stupidity was off the chain.

Yeah right! Myy ass. If they were seeking asylum they’d seek it in the first friendly country they came too which is Mexico. You bee the dumbass!

You are the living proof that supports the validity of my OP.

Why dew ewe think Mexico is so bad that “immigrants” cannot seek asylum there? Dew ewe no?

The one'e who aren't ignorant as hell know. CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

By the way, who taught you how to spell? Trump? Lol!

Broke what law?

Well moron, we have a legal process to become an immigrant in the US, the illegals did not follow those laws.
An asylum seeker is not illegal. Again, explain how asylum seekers are illegal?
They do not present to a legal check in point, they sneak illegally into the country. Libtard!

And just realize that they meant to apply for Asylum, when they get caught. FUnny that.

Yeah right! Myy ass. If they were seeking asylum they’d seek it in the first friendly country they came too which is Mexico. You bee the dumbass!

You are the living proof that supports the validity of my OP.

Why dew ewe think Mexico is so bad that “immigrants” cannot seek asylum there? Dew ewe no?

The one'e who aren't ignorant as hell know. CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

By the way, who taught you how to spell? Trump? Lol!

Know! Ewe libtarded people did!

when they have been denied asylum and remain in the country, when they do knowingly do not qualify for asylum and use it to skirt immigration laws, when they commit a crime, here, when they are running from a crime elsewhere, there are other ways but I think you have enough to pretend you don't get it.

Thanks! This video tells us everything we need to know about the grotesque ignorance of this "Idiocracy" crowd. Like I said in the OP, we are in trouble, when what's left of the Republican party are these brainless grasshoppers;

Thanks! This video tells us everything we need to know about the grotesque ignorance of this "Idiocracy" crowd. Like I said in the OP, we are in trouble, when what's left of the Republican party are these brainless grasshoppers;

Oh blah blah blah. If you want to see real Idiocy, check out the SJW morons at places like Evergreen College.

when they have been denied asylum and remain in the country, when they do knowingly do not qualify for asylum and use it to skirt immigration laws, when they commit a crime, here, when they are running from a crime elsewhere, there are other ways but I think you have enough to pretend you don't get it.
You're right, I don't. With your incoherent, grammatically incorrect, run on sentence structure, I'm convinced I saw you in the crowd as well. Go back to school and learn basic grammar. Because, no one is ever going to know what you are talking about if you don't.

But Trump didn't do that. He instead arrested people who had done nothing illegal, then kidnapped their children.

Trump can't do that. The law, idiots wrote, says he has to let them in, for "due process".

I know that you libs like Presidents who ignore the law. But we republicans expect more.
Why are you people so damn ignorant, and detached from intelligent debate? Your response makes no sense.

Broke what law?

Well moron, we have a legal process to become an immigrant in the US, the illegals did not follow those laws.
They do not present to a legal check in point, they sneak illegally into the country. Libtard!
Which would be why so many of them die in the desert trying to sneak in.

Why are you people so damn ignorant, and detached from intelligent debate? Your response makes no sense.

The law requires that he NOT have them turned away at the border.

But that is what should be done, with obviously false claims.

No intelligent talk coming from your end to be sure. Can't even grasp simple legal concepts and terms.

Broke what law?

Which would be why so many of them die in the desert trying to sneak in.
If they come to the border to turn themselves in, they are asylum seekers. Those folks aren't sneaking in, and are not illegal. Do you not know the difference?

No intelligent talk coming from your end to be sure. Can't even grasp simple legal concepts and terms.
Really? You have my undivided attention then. Please, will you explain the "legal concepts and terms' for "illegals" versus "asylum seekers then?" Now we can find out who's talking intelligent and who isn't. And don't magically disappear, or you are nothing more than a liar.

Asylum is a protection granted to foreign nationals already in the United States or at the border who meet the international law definition of a “refugee.” The United Nations 1951 Convention and 1967 Protocol define a refugee as a person who is unable or unwilling to return to his or her home country, and cannot obtain protection in that country, due to past persecution or a well-founded fear of being persecuted in the future “on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.”

Asylum in the United States

Being afraid of a gang or cartel are not grounds for asylum As such these people are simply illegals.

Forum List

Back