I have an issue.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
I have an issue with some of these "protected" forums such as the environmental forum. Actually two issues.

First, we already have CDZs why do we need to expand it?

Second, people are posting some pretty idiotic OPs in there. To illustrate; if someone goes to one of these protected forums and starts a thread with something blatantly stupid like "Republicans want all Mexicans to Die" and then ties it to a bill introduced to prevent employers from hiring illegals, shouldn't we be able to mock them like they deserve?

Ok, I actually have three issues. The third one is you guys need to label these forums like you do on the CDZ so we don't forget about the protections. That is, if you are going to continue the practice.

It's a loophole -----it allows angry persons who CAN censor the board as they wish

Pred, the weak sisters politically, and they come from all points on the Board, need a protected forum where they can froth and foam with their co-believers. If is only them, who cares? Let them circle jerk. They will spend less time where it matters on the Board.

Pred, the weak sisters politically, and they come from all points on the Board, need a protected forum where they can froth and foam with their co-believers. If is only them, who cares? Let them circle jerk. They will spend less time where it matters on the Board.

Well, how am I supposed to know if I'm in one of those places, and isn't the CDZs enough?

Well, how am I supposed to know if I'm in one of those places, and isn't the CDZs enough?

you are expected to memorize the VOLUMES of ordinances and understand the very vague
and not particularly logical loopholes designed to make it easy to CENSOR this board. Read KAFKA

you are expected to memorize the VOLUMES of ordinances and understand the very vague
and not particularly logical loopholes designed to make it easy to CENSOR this board. Read KAFKA

I can't agree that it is that bad here. I've been to boards more strictly monitored than this one. In fact most are. But I think this needs to be evaluated.

Forum List

Back