I have a question....

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016
If God allowed demons and devils to walk on His Earth Freely, and if the demons and devils supposedly don't care about people's lives, then wouldn't it make sense that they wouldn't care if the world is going bankrupt in morals and every good thing? So to think that they care, would be wrong. Because they really don't. So if they see people dying and being in horrendous pain, even though they are smiling and bright eyed and appear to be loving people, they really don't care if the whole entire planet blows up with everything in it. Whether they have an active part in leading the world into destruction, I don't know. But they don't care that people have pain and cry out for help..

"Welcome To The Jungle"

Welcome to the jungle
We've got fun 'n' games
We got everything you want
Honey, we know the names
We are the people that can find
Whatever you may need
If you got the money
, honey
We got your disease

[CHORUS:]

In the jungle
Welcome to the jungle
Watch it bring you to your
knees, knees
I wanna watch you bleed

Welcome to the jungle
We take it day by day
If you want it you're gonna bleed
But it's the price you pay
And you're a very sexy girl
That's very hard to please
You can taste the bright lights
But you won't get them for free

In the jungle
Welcome to the jungle
Feel my, my, my serpentine
I, I wanna hear you scream

Welcome to the jungle
It gets worse here everyday
Ya learn ta live like an animal

In the jungle where we play
If you got a hunger for what you see
You'll take it eventually
You can have anything you want
But you better not take it from me

[CHORUS]

And when you're high you never
Ever want to come down, YEAH!

You know where you are
You're in the jungle baby
You're gonna die
In the jungle
Welcome to the jungle
knees, knees

In the jungle
Welcome to the jungle
Feel my, my, my serpentine
In the jungle
Welcome to the jungle
knees, knees
In the jungle
Welcome to the jungle
It' gonna bring you down-HA!

Goatwhore FBS (Fucked by Satan)

Black mass spilling blood
Recite the ancient script that confers dark
Blasphemy inverted rite
The time has come to drink the virgin’s blood
Exposed remains left in decay
Inversion of this altar of Christ
Mortal shell will be torn away embracing the godless realm
Vessel to evoke, sliced to reveal
Plunging knife creates the wound
These rabid wolves are biting flesh underneath the eclipsing moon

Silent fiend
Crawling forth
The gates of hell
Will soon be unlocked
Feel this stare
Watch your back
These hordes of hell
Are primed to attack

Ancient lore and the smell of death
Black rites have unlocked this gate
Spread the sinful plague that infects
Desecrated corpse invokes this fate
Candles burn as altar flames arise
Time to praise this lord of disgust
Howling moon in starless skies
Entangled in this ritual of lust

Bodies entwine in the form of coiled snakes
Invoking this sacrifice for the devil
Revulsion of god binding this custom
Orgies in gore shall provoke this evil

[Instrumental]

Slicing necks of the pious for arousal
The blackened sky begins to open up
Smearing blood on bare bodies of reprisal
Ejaculate the semen that will corrupt

You
Fucked
By
Satan

Demon god thrusting forth
This lustful act defile the pure
Infernal heir rise forth
Carnal deed unveils perversions of the flesh

\m/

If God allowed demons and devils to walk on His Earth Freely, and if the demons and devils supposedly don't care about people's lives, then wouldn't it make sense that they wouldn't care if the world is going bankrupt in morals and every good thing? So to think that they care, would be wrong. Because they really don't. So if they see people dying and being in horrendous pain, even though they are smiling and bright eyed and appear to be loving people, they really don't care if the whole entire planet blows up with everything in it. Whether they have an active part in leading the world into destruction, I don't know. But they don't care that people have pain and cry out for help..
That's why Jesus took YOUR sins away that have contributed to world evil.
And don't tell us you've never sinned.

Mankind choose the course of events, we make the mess, God simply honoring our choice.

you are onto something my bro
I don't know... It's a little too hard to imagine such a world full of walking devils and demons in human forms and in human flesh.. I mean don't they need to get periodic medical check ups also?

I don't know... It's a little too hard to imagine such a world full of walking devils and demons in human forms and in human flesh.. I mean don't they need to get periodic medical check ups also?
If they are human, then they are not devils nor demons.. And if they are devils or demons, they don't have human internal organs or hearts or spleens or bladders, etc...

So I'm not sure IF I am on to something...

If they are human, then they are not devils nor demons.. And if they are devils or demons, they don't have human internal organs or hearts or spleens or bladders, etc...

So I'm not sure IF I am on to something...

They may not even have a pulse if they were demons or devils...

I think the more logical explanation would be this: People are losing their intellect and their thinking processes. They are letting the mind/brain become lax with less problem solving and regular brain exercise. Playing too many video games will help you not think about other things. Just like watching T.V. does.

I think the more logical explanation would be this: People are losing their intellect and their thinking processes. They are letting the mind/brain become lax with less problem solving and regular brain exercise. Playing too many video games will help you not think about other things. Just like watching T.V. does.

And we know what this leads to. Alzheimer Disease.

But still... this world is getting too difficult to live in with all these international sodomy rules and laws going around. I'm sorry. I have the right to use the word sodomy..

But these are PEOPLE!!! PEOPLE making other PEOPLE accept sodomy in their parent's living rooms at the dinner table.....

Forum List

Back