CDZ I have a Question?

What fantasy are you talking about? You have started a lame thread with an "honest question".

Had you been honest, you'd have started with the Singapore tribunal...identifying "the people" who want Bush and Cheney arrested. Instead....you left that out in your lame attempt to impugn others.

In the end...your thread is simply a way for you to pound your chest and let everyone know that you know how powerful the American military is...as if we don't all know. You have essentially masturbated. Was it good?
stick to the topic and not make it personal this is the cdz

What fantasy are you talking about? You have started a lame thread with an "honest question".

Had you been honest, you'd have started with the Singapore tribunal...identifying "the people" who want Bush and Cheney arrested. Instead....you left that out in your lame attempt to impugn others.

In the end...your thread is simply a way for you to pound your chest and let everyone know that you know how powerful the American military is...as if we don't all know. You have essentially masturbated. Was it good?

You made it personal already. Did you forget that fantasy boy ? Go ahead....cry to a mod.

Yea, I was just threatened about a comment I made here earlier to this thread. Some real petty shit going on here. I think I'll just skip this thread due to the threat made to me. Have a nice day.

So arrest him and your fictional army
That would be ideal, nothing I'd like to see more than Fuckwit43, Snarlin' Dick, Bliar, Little Johnny Howard and whoever was the Polish leader doing the perp walk in orange jumpsuits to the dock at the Hague.

However the US has a veto on the UN Security Council and has refused to remain a state party to the Treaty of Rome and the ICC; so its admitted war crimes, torture for instance, and its crimes against peace will go unpunished, while it glorifies its soldiers.

You made it personal already. Did you forget that fantasy boy ? Go ahead....cry to a mod.
it shows your character. I am just asking questions and I have the links to back it up, you just want to ignore

That would be ideal, nothing I'd like to see more than Fuckwit43, Snarlin' Dick, Bliar, Little Johnny Howard and whoever was the Polish leader doing the perp walk in orange jumpsuits to the dock at the Hague.

However the US has a veto on the UN Security Council and has refused to remain a state party to the Treaty of Rome and the ICC; so its admitted war crimes, torture for instance, and its crimes against peace will go unpunished, while it glorifies its soldiers.

it shows your character. I am just asking questions and I have the links to back it up, you just want to ignore

I haven't ignored your links. I read them. The answer to your question is found there. Why have YOU ignored that?

I haven't ignored your links. I read them. The answer to your question is found there. Why have YOU ignored that?
back to my OP.
Its just a question, why won't anyone arrest GWB and Dick on war crimes? Because they can't get near them?

back to my OP.
Its just a question, why won't anyone arrest GWB and Dick on war crimes? Because they can't get near them?

I'm sure you have a theory. What is it?

Many individual people as part of the whole people in this country called America are voluntarily under the common laws of free people. This group obeys moral laws, and this group does not obey criminal laws. This group includes many people in government; including people in the military.

Those common laws of free people work as a process called due process. In each county there is a Sheriff who has as much authority as any other officer of any government office including the power to employ the Militia and the Military on criminal matters concerning the people within the county where the Sheriff is authorized with maintaining the peace.

So the answer is a Sherriff in any county in America, once a presentment is issued by a Grand Jury, the accused is afforded a trial by jury, the accused is presumed to be innocent, so the accused is inspired to settle the matter peacefully as the accuser must prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt to 12 randomly selected jurists who represent the whole country as these common laws of free people follow through with trial by the country; which is the palladium of Liberty: the Sherriff arrests the accused in cases where the accused refuses the offer of a trial in their defense.

If the accused refuses the offer of trial by the country then a Sheriff has the power to call forth the whole country of people, within the county, which may include any militia, or any group of people who have weapons, such as a posse, and as if the outlaw were a wild, mad, dog, too stupid, or too dangerous, to accept the offer of trial by the country, so the power to call forth a posse, which may include Militia, and Military, is afforded to the Sherriff, so as to then have the necessary defensive power to arrest, and HOLD, the accused for the trail by the country.

If that is not enough defensive power in that county, then the Sheriff can call in other Sheriffs from other counties, or the Sheriff can call in a Federal Marshal as the case then becomes a Federal Case.

If you people here want to know more, rather than less, it might be a good idea for you to read the next three links.

1. Trial by Jury
An Essay on the Trial by Jury LysanderSpooner.org

Bonding Code
Bonding Code

Posse Comitatus
http://ismor.com/cornwallis/cornwallis_2001/CVI_2001_Visco.pdf

When power shifts, as power shifted after World War II, when the World Reserve Currency (fraudulent money monopoly) shifted from British Rule to a Petro-Dollar based in America, those who were unable to make the shift were left with an empty bag. That type of shift has been happening at least since Ross Perot warned about the Giant Sucking Sound, where said World Reserve Currency is moving from West to East. If that shift happens before any of the current criminals in false governments realign their "affiliations," then those criminals may find themselves out in the cold, and facing a number of angry mobs.

Some angry mobs are comprised of people who obey moral laws; the same people who refuse to obey criminal orders without question, and those people constituting those angry mobs may actually find a lawful Sheriff, or a number of lawful Sheriffs, and perhaps a lawful Federal Marshal, and they may assemble a Grand Jury, and the whole country represented by a Grand Jury of the people, for the people, and by the people, may discover enough facts during investigation to warrant a presentment, and then an accused is offered their day in court.

If the accused did not re-invest their stolen loot into the new criminal corporation on the top of the Ponzi Scheme, then they won't be able to resist the offer to defend themselves peacefully according to due process, which is based upon the idea that the facts actually matter.

Amendment V

"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

Last edited:
People want George Bush Jr and Dick arrested for war crimes.....

Ok so who is going to arrest them??

Just a curious question_
Any nation’s authorized law enforcement organization can detain suspected war criminals and hold them for extradition to the country where the alleged crimes took place, or for trial at the Hague by the International Criminal Court.
Incorrect.

Forum List

Back