CDZ I have a Question?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
People want George Bush Jr and Dick arrested for war crimes.....

Ok so who is going to arrest them??

Just a curious question_

Just a curious question_
Ignore it. It's just news fodder. They won't be arrested. And, I doubt that Obama will be arrested either. Any evidence will be classified as "National Security Top Secret Information". Also, they can use "Executive Privilege" to get around certain charges. It would take a lot to make charges stick against any present or past president. I'd love to see it happen, but the chances are slim and none.

Wow. What an interesting question!

You know who might answer it? Someone who says they want Bush and. Cheney arrested for war crimes. Let's investigate together. Please name someone who has said that and we will ask.

And....the answer is not "the left" or "many people". We are going to need a name. Preferably, someone we can contact.

Let's do this.

Just don't understand why these kids post like they do. They don't have a clue and live in a fantasy world.

You are the sharpest knife in the drawer on news and politics are you lone?

Just a curious question_

All we can know from both parties is that both parties are treasonous law breakers.

As for paying a penalty, do you really think they want to send each other to the slammer? LOL.

Wow. What an interesting question!

You know who might answer it? Someone who says they want Bush and. Cheney arrested for war crimes. Let's investigate together. Please name someone who has said that and we will ask.

And....the answer is not "the left" or "many people". We are going to need a name. Preferably, someone we can contact.

Let's do this.
Bush Convicted of War Crimes in Absentia Foreign Policy Journal
When is he going to jail or to prison? Has he hired lawyers yet? Has a trial date been set? Have the documents outlining charges been made public yet? What are the chances of conviction? Is anyone else named in the charges?

Just a curious question_
Any nation’s authorized law enforcement organization can detain suspected war criminals and hold them for extradition to the country where the alleged crimes took place, or for trial at the Hague by the International Criminal Court.

Just a curious question_
Any nation’s authorized law enforcement organization can detain suspected war criminals and hold them for extradition to the country where the alleged crimes took place, or for trial at the Hague by the International Criminal Court.

Isn't it awesome that the OP already knows the answer and this dopey thread can end?

I still want to know what the fantasy is about this in a liberal mind.?

What is it about you folks?

What fantasy are you talking about? You have started a lame thread with an "honest question".

Had you been honest, you'd have started with the Singapore tribunal...identifying "the people" who want Bush and Cheney arrested. Instead....you left that out in your lame attempt to impugn others.

In the end...your thread is simply a way for you to pound your chest and let everyone know that you know how powerful the American military is...as if we don't all know. You have essentially XXXXXX. Was it good?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what cnm just posted, so don't play dumb.......

mean all this stuff is common knowledge to everyone except American ignoramuses, apparently. Probably FoxNews watchers, more misinformed than those who watch no news at all...You'd think even they would have to accept illegal war is criminal; however, I've learnt not to hold my breath waiting for that light bulb to go one.

So the soldiers who do this illegal dirty work are glorified by those who do not go, both in order to assuage their guilt at sitting safe while someone else does the dirty work and to deflect from the illegality of that dirty work. It's not rocket science.

Iraq war was illegal and breached UN charter, says Annan

Iraq war was illegal and breached UN charter says Annan World news The Guardian

The United Nations secretary general, Kofi Annan, declared explicitly for the first time last night that the US-led war on Iraq was illegal.

Mr Annan said that the invasion was not sanctioned by the UN security council or in accordance with the UN's founding charter. In an interview with the BBC World Service broadcast last night, he was asked outright if the war was illegal. He replied: "Yes, if you wish."

He then added unequivocally: "I have indicated it was not in conformity with the UN charter. From our point of view and from the charter point of view it was illegal

Forum List

Back