"I Hate White People"

Did anybody else notice that he hired a white lawyer as if that makes it all okay? :wtf:

That's like a rapist hiring a woman, a skinhead hiring a jew (like they did with the free speech one back in the 60s), etc.

Newsflash! This doesn't make it okay. :finger:

Dillo makes a point - white men - especially Christian white men, are exempt from most forms of discrimination; so-says society.

:(

-=d=- said:
Dillo makes a point - white men - especially Christian white men, are exempt from most forms of discrimination; so-says society.

:(

Unless you count affirmative action programs. These are institutionalized discrimination against white males. They're racist against whites.

rtwngAvngr said:
Unless you count affirmative action programs. These are institutionalized discrimination against white males. They're racist against whites.

I'm saying the same thing you are - white people; regardless of ethnicity, are exempt from ever claiming 'discrimination' - in fact, white males, particularly christians seem to be fair game for most any sort of discrimination. :(

Mr. P said:
So, what's the "whole" story here?
Jump to judgement first? Come on folks..You fell right in line with William.:scratch:Geeeeezzzzz

William makes many good points---this happens to be one of em.

-=d=- said:
I'm saying the same thing you are - white people; regardless of ethnicity, are exempt from ever claiming 'discrimination' - in fact, white males, particularly christians seem to be fair game for most any sort of discrimination. :(

No. I'm saying the same thing you are, first.

I don't understand why I should be proud of an accident of birth regardless of what it might be.

The point I would make is, if this is really racism as reported, that it isn't okay regardless of where it comes from. Two wrongs still don't make a moral right. If it is true that this man is a racist, ready to attack and mistrust based on a person's skin, then he deserves the contempt and detestation of all free society.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
no1tovote4 said:
I don't understand why I should be proud of an accident of birth regardless of what it might be.

The point I would make is, if this is really racism as reported, that it isn't okay regardless of where it comes from. Two wrongs still don't make a moral right. If it is true that this man is a racist, ready to attack and mistrust based on a person's skin, then he deserves the contempt and detestation of all free society.

well written.

Mr. P said:
He didn't make a point, he posted a link to a weak story at best..you guys are running with it...see my point? Probably not. :bangheads

we are continuing a discussion on black-white issues....nothing more.

dilloduck said:
Seems pretty on point to me-----it's about racism
Oh okay, I missed the racism part..I picked up Hate from the story..
Hate is very different than racism, ya know? Or do you? That's all beside the point of "what is the whole story" here?:bangheads

Forum List

Back