"I Hate White People"

Everybody in this world has a God given birth right to hate for what ever reason that he/she/it wants to. I have a right to hate you if your eyes are blue, or if they aren't blue. I have a right to hate someone for the color of their skin also. "NOBODY" is going to take that right away from me as long as I'm breathing. That said, nobody has a right through violence to satisfy that hatred. Hate is a feeling as much as love or pain is. When a person hates for whatever reason, he/she/it can't just turn if off because someone says its wrong. I say the guy was wrong though to get physical with his wife or the other guy.

-=d=- said:
I think ANY sort of "pride" is bad. Nobody should give two rat's asses where their ethnic roots lay. We shouldn't be defined by our ethnicity.

Everybody remain seated, but I think there is a TINY BIT to this point. It is often said that it's crazy for whites to have "white pride." Never mind that black pride is great, to the media. Me personally, I do think whites have done a lot of great things, but "white pride" is not really something that motivates me too much. It can be a little lazy to be proud of the accomplishments of your racial brethren, but do nothing yourself.

Honestly, what motivates me is that I often dislike other racial groups --- or I at least think they are different enough that racial separation is NOT A CRAZY IDEA. It's not that I'm an asshole, though I know a lot of folks think that about me. But when I walk in to the store, and it's a black lady behind the counter, she is always a bee-hatch to me. She glares at me, files her nails, chomps her gum, shakes her head. "What da fuck you want?" she says to me. But when another black lady comes in, it's all, "girlfriend, how are you?" But with a white woman, she's always nice to me. It's a pattern that's always repeated. And I KNOW I'm not alone, because other whites say the same things.

The truth is that I don't like a lot of WHITE people, too. They can be extremely dumb and very cruel. Som white people will make fun of you for reading books. But in the end, that's the group I'm stuck with, so I defend them/us.

And here is something to consider about -=d=-'s point: if you think it's lame for people to be "defined by their ethnicity," ask yourself this:

In which society is that more likely to happen: a multiracial society, or a monoracial society? In Japan, they're all Japanese. There is no racism in Japan.

rtwngAvngr said:
I'm proud of both.

Of course. Don't misunderstand. I am proud of both - but MORE excited about being an American.

I lived in Asia and Europe for 12 years and saw their "nationalism" first hand. There were very little racial problems when I was there. The pride in their country, be it from sports (soccer), to their political structure, was inspiring.
It even flowed down to their region (county) and what part of the city they lived in.

There were many times I would see people cleaning their license plates while pumping gas so everyone knew where they were from. You see the country designator stickers on their windows. Backpackers attach small flags of their country to their bags, etc. The list goes on and on.

Look how pervasive the racial distortion and political correctness has invaded our psyches.

Half of you rush to disavow any pride in your ethnic heritage, so fearful that you may be labelled. That's sad.

Meanwhile pop culture applauds Hispanic, Black, Jewish, pride. ANy pride is fine, as long as it isn't white.

All other races uses racial solidarity and ethnic history as a source of identity, cohesion, and advantage. Whites are villified for doing the same. Why?

Why?

Because we're bad?

rtwngAvngr said:
Look how pervasive the racial distortion and political correctness has invaded our psyches.

Half of you rush to disavow any pride in your ethnic heritage, so fearful that you may be labelled. That's sad.

Meanwhile pop culture applauds Hispanic, Black, Jewish, pride. ANy pride is fine, as long as it isn't white.

All other races uses racial solidarity and ethnic history as a source of identity, cohesion, and advantage. Whites are villified for doing the same. Why?

Why?

Because we're bad?
You bet--the great white satan--people bought this crap in the 60s and every damn minority group since has jumped on the bandwagon with the help of sympathetic attorneys and judges

I refuse to wear my yoke of white shame.

Damn I love that sentence. I'm gonna rep myself.

I see this is a boys pissing party, but I just noticed this thread and thought I'd reply.

I've never understood white guilt. My ancestry is cherokee and German/English. I recognize that the American Gov. (white guys) did horrible things to the Indians. Those people are dead now and even if I met someone who's related to the people who did those things the most that person should feel is embarrassment, not guilt, since they didn't do anything wrong.

I don't see anything wrong with being white. Europeans and the US have done some awful things in the past, but we're also some of the most generous countries when it comes to relief aid. Also, alot of the problems that 3rd world countries have can be blaimed on the apathy and me first attitude of their own governments.

my 2 cents, you guys can have the thread now.

Trigg said:
I don't see anything wrong with being white.

Trigg, if you go across the room and pick up the phone, Michael Chertoff of Homeland Security will be waiting to speak with you about your comment. He's got some concerns, you see.

:eek:

no1tovote4 said:
Where do you hang? I personally haven't heard this word spoken except in rap since I was about 6 and visiting my Grandmother in Illinois.

I wouldn't, by choice, hang with anybody who would say such things either.

Damn .... you must not be a basketball player, or live in a really protected neighborhood.

The problem with this particular word is it has two meanings, just like everything else on this issue.

The white use of the word vs blacks calling each other the same word. Just another double standard.

Prior to some revisionism, the dictionary definition of the word was a trashy person -- no color mentioned.

The word is no more offensive than the thickness of one's skin.

William Joyce said:
And here is something to consider about -=d=-'s point: if you think it's lame for people to be "defined by their ethnicity," ask yourself this:

In which society is that more likely to happen: a multiracial society, or a monoracial society? In Japan, they're all Japanese. There is no racism in Japan.

Have you ever been to Japan? I have. There's PLENTY of racism there. It's one of the most racist cultures there is. This statement is truly off base.

dilloduck said:
Black on white crime--nobody cares--whites deserve it for persecuting blacks for so long----etc etc.
I don't understand. The black guy made some hateful, racist remarks, he was fired and he was charged with a hate crime, just like how a white guy would have been treated had the tables been turned. If anything, this article shows that racist blacks are treated just like racist whites are: most will get away with it but the ones that are caught are tried. What, exactly, is the problem with this story?

HorhayAtAMD said:
I don't understand. The black guy made some hateful, racist remarks, he was fired and he was charged with a hate crime, just like how a white guy would have been treated had the tables been turned. If anything, this article shows that racist blacks are treated just like racist whites are: most will get away with it but the ones that are caught are tried. What, exactly, is the problem with this story?

Problem? With the story? We've evolved into venting ..... :laugh:

dilloduck said:
Black on white crime--nobody cares--whites deserve it for persecuting blacks for so long----etc etc.

What a stupid and ignorant thing to say.

Powerman said:
What a stupid and ignorant thing to say.

It's true. IT's just considered part of "urban character" and more often than not, the phrase uttered under judgemental breath is "what were you doing there at that hour?".

Many libs think crimes committed by blacks should be blamed on socioeconomic conditions instead of the blacks who commit them.

Forum List

Back