"I Hate White People"

rtwngAvngr said:
It's true. IT's just considered part of "urban character" and more often than not, the phrase uttered under judgemental breath is "what were you doing there at that hour?".

Many libs think crimes committed by blacks should be blamed on socioeconomic conditions instead of the blacks who commit them.

OK so you were speaking tongue in cheek. So I agree with you then.

don't you think whites have benifited from an affirmative action policy based on white privlg & discrimination of all other races in every country that you've colonized! what else do you call it and why do you think you should not reap the consequences of your racism? :blsmile:

mshakur said:
don't you think whites have benifited from an affirmative action policy based on white privlg & discrimination of all other races in every country that you've colonized! what else do you call it and why do you think you should not reap the consequences of your racism? :blsmile:

You're just not very bright, are you? :wtf:

mshakur said:

This is one of the funniest things I have ever read.

You actually believe this?

mshakur said:
denial doesn't change the truth. :banana:

No, but it does cause some idiot, somewhere, let's call him "mshakur," to actually believe that the NAACP would ever allow affirmative action to be used to favor a white man unless he was also gay.

dilloduck said:
Black on white crime--nobody cares--whites deserve it for persecuting blacks for so long----etc etc.
I've been the victim of reverse racism :<

But people are stupid, so what can ya do?

Hobbit said:
No, but it does cause some idiot, somewhere, let's call him "mshakur," to actually believe that the NAACP would ever allow affirmative action to be used to favor a white man unless he was also gay.

YOU MUST REALLY BE ON CRAZY PILLS. I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE. NO WONDER WHAT EVER YOU WRITE IS INSIGNIFIGANT. DID YOU PAY FOR THAT HAIRDO? NOT TOO PHOTOGENIC R U? NOT TOO BRIGHT EITHER.

mshakur said:
YOU MUST REALLY BE ON CRAZY PILLS. I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE. NO WONDER WHAT EVER YOU WRITE IS INSIGNIFIGANT. DID YOU PAY FOR THAT HAIRDO? NOT TOO PHOTOGENIC R U? NOT TOO BRIGHT EITHER.

YES, BECAUSE TYPING IN ALL CAPS ALWAYS MAKES YOU RIGHT.

Seriously, I dare you to find ONE case of affirmative action being used to help a straight, white man.

Hobbit said:
YES, BECAUSE TYPING IN ALL CAPS ALWAYS MAKES YOU RIGHT.

Seriously, I dare you to find ONE case of affirmative action being used to help a straight, white man.

YOU HAVE ALREADY BENIFITED FROM AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION POLICY FOR WHITES ONLY THAT DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ALL OTHER RACES.

mshakur said:
YOU HAVE ALREADY BENIFITED FROM AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION POLICY FOR WHITES ONLY THAT DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ALL OTHER RACES.

How? Proof? Links?

Or is just more crap you hear from Fidel and Hugo?

GotZoom said:
How? Proof? Links?

Or is just more crap you hear from Fidel and Hugo?

WHAT DO YOU THINK THE EMANCIPATION PROCLAMATION & CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT WAS FOR. YOUR WHITE SUPREMIST POLICIES CAUSED THE INEQUALITIES THAT NOW EXIST. YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

YOU DON'T NEED A LINK. SEARCH THE NET YOURSELF. I'VE GIVEN PLENTY OF LINKS. YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT LINKS. YOU CARE ABOUT MAINTAINING WHITE SUPREMACY.
NONE ARE AS BLIND AS THOSE WHO REFUSE TO SEE.

mshakur said:
WHAT DO YOU THINK THE EMANCIPATION PROCLAMATION & CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT WAS FOR. YOUR WHITE SUPREMIST POLICIES CAUSED THE INEQUALITIES THAT NOW EXIST. YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

YOU DON'T NEED A LINK. SEARCH THE NET YOURSELF. I'VE GIVEN PLENTY OF LINKS. YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT LINKS. YOU CARE ABOUT MAINTAINING WHITE SUPREMACY.

Oh my! Our resident pali racist is all upset, typing in shout out caps. Not that what he typed makes sense. He may not make sense, but take heed, you DO understand the emancipation proclamation, while he is lost.

Speaking of blind, the Palis are going to learn, more than they have.

mshakur said:

Do you realize that every time you type something, you appear more and more idiotic.

3rd key..left side. It's called: Caps Lock. Please hit it..JUST ONCE...so you don't keep typing in upper case.

As to your actual statement...you are just bizarre.

I read your posts on the "I Love Fidel and Hugo" website. You really believe all this stuff? What happened to you when you were a kid? Were you dropped on your head?

Where do you come up with this?

Pre-Civil rights racism was not affirmative action. Affirmative action is the act of giving minorities advantages above and beyond anybody else just because they're minorities. It's a law that has only existed within the past thirty years.

mshakur said:

How have I benefited? Clue me in please. I want to take advantage of these benefits, before its too late.

GotZoom said:
Do you realize that every time you type something, you appear more and more idiotic.

3rd key..left side. It's called: Caps Lock. Please hit it..JUST ONCE...so you don't keep typing in upper case.

As to your actual statement...you are just bizarre.

I read your posts on the "I Love Fidel and Hugo" website. You really believe all this stuff? What happened to you when you were a kid? Were you dropped on your head?

Where do you come up with this?

MAYBE YOU'RE JUST A TYPICAL AMERICAN, IGNORANT, MISEDUCATED, UNINFORMED, BRAINWASHED WITH FALSE PATRIOTISM, & CONCEITED.
I WILL TYPE ANY WAY I PLEASE. YOU WASPS HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT

mshakur said:
MAYBE YOU'RE JUST A TYPICAL AMERICAN, IGNORANT, MISEDUCATED, UNINFORMED, BRAINWASHED WITH FALSE PATRIOTISM, & CONCEITED.
I WILL TYPE ANY WAY I PLEASE. YOU WASPS HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT
Actually an administrator and a mod. have already asked for you to stop with the shouts. I really suggest you watch how you are speaking to others.

Forum List

Back