I Hate to Say It, But the January 6 Committee Has Proved that Trump Committed a Serious Crime on January 6, 2021

No fuckwad, it's a TRUMP rally, with a few proud boys present.

If you were ever to NOT lie, would you burst into flames, or something?

LOLOL

You're batshit insane, Fruitcake... Where's your photo with 100,000 Antifa members...?

So what happens when we discover: FBI agitators in the crowd (Epps, etc.) orchestrated the violence, Nancy gave order to let down the barricades and open the doors?

Still Bad Orange Mans fault?
Do it already! You`ve had 2 years to find them, Stevie Wonder. There `s zero evidence that any of your bullshit is true. None whatsoever.

Everyone who didn`t watch a minute of the hearings or followed the procedures in a newspaper agrees with you. Blissful ignorance indeed.

People like you only saw and heard what you wanted to see and hear. You suckle at the teat of the Gov and believe everything they tell you to believe. The fact that he isn't in Jail yet tells you nothing is there. Grow up. Oh, and I am not a Rump guy.

People like you only saw and heard what you wanted to see and hear. You suckle at the teat of the Gov and believe everything they tell you to believe. The fact that he isn't in Jail yet tells you nothing is there. Grow up. Oh, and I am not a Rump guy.
You suckle at the teat of QAnon. "The fact that he isn`t in jail, yet" :).....you know he`s a criminal too.

I really hate to say this, and I fully acknowledge that Schumer and Pelosi committed their share of wrongdoing in the matter, but the January 6 committee has found clear evidence that Trump purposely allowed the January 6 riot to continue by refusing to immediately call on his supporters to stand down after the riot began.

Trump clearly acted as an accessory to the riot after it began. He never called for violence before it occurred; in fact, he urged his supporters to protest peacefully, and he authorized 20,000 NG troops to guard the Capitol. But once the riot began, he acted as an accessory to a felony by refusing to immediately call on his supporters to cease and desist. This was a serious criminal action, and the GOP should repudiate Trump and expel him from the party over it.

Absolute nonsense.

I really hate to say this, and I fully acknowledge that Schumer and Pelosi committed their share of wrongdoing in the matter, but the January 6 committee has found clear evidence that Trump purposely allowed the January 6 riot to continue by refusing to immediately call on his supporters to stand down after the riot began.

This is a two-edged sword that cuts at both sides. Chuck Schumer sat on vital intel about plans to storm the Capitol, and Nancy Pelosi twice turned down requests to use National Guard troops to guard the Capitol on January 6, even though Trump had approved their use. However, the January 6 committee has found clear evidence that Trump purposely allowed the riot to continue, that he purposely delayed telling his supporters to stand down after the riot began.

Trump clearly acted as an accessory to the riot after it began. He never called for violence before it occurred; in fact, he urged his supporters to protest peacefully, and he authorized 20,000 NG troops to guard the Capitol. But once the riot began, he acted as an accessory to a felony by refusing to immediately call on his supporters to cease and desist. This was a serious criminal action, and the GOP should repudiate Trump and expel him from the party over it.
assinine

Do you realize how you insult the intelligence of Trump supporters, as though they are all nothing more than a bunch of sheep who do everything and anything Trump says

And since you insulted my intelligence, I am not going to bother responding any further. I'm sure you won't cry, even though I have returned the favor by insulting your integrity.

assinine

Do you realize how you insult the intelligence of Trump supporters, as though they are all nothing more than a bunch of sheep who do everything and anything Trump says

And since you insulted my intelligence, I am not going to bother responding any further. I'm sure you won't cry, even though I have returned the favor by insulting your integrity.

What has Trump said that his followers didn't support?

If you fill a mob with lies to enrage them
Tell them they need to do something about the election
Send them to the Capitol

That is incitement

Not when you only have 500 unarmed protestors and 300 armed DC police in the capital complex.
That is then just freedom of political expression.
The fact they likely were all wrong about the election be rigged or not, is irrelevant.
Rioting over an incorrect belief does not make the riot somehow criminal.
It is still protected political expression, even if dumb.

Not when you only have 500 unarmed protestors and 300 armed DC police in the capital complex.
130 police were injured by those peaceful protestors

it's a TRUMP rally, with a few proud boys present.
Ain't that really a distinction without a difference?
Who is who?
How do you tell?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
"The fact that he isn't in Jail yet tells you nothing is there."
And in that select group is: Ray Epps, Hilary Clinton, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Christopher Ray, Gina Haspel, Nancy Pelosi, et al.
No?

The fact they likely were all wrong about the election be rigged or not, is irrelevant.
Rioting over an incorrect belief does not make the riot somehow criminal.
It is still protected political expression, even if dumb.

500? There were thousands....

211227174725-03-divisions-on-democracy-capitol-riot.jpg

Do it already! You`ve had 2 years to find them, Stevie Wonder. There `s zero evidence that any of your bullshit is true. None whatsoever.

McCarthy would NEVER hold democrats feet to the fire. Democrats should vote in McCarthy

Forum List

Back