I Hate Air Conditioning

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
.... I'm sitting here in the house freezing my ass off thinking about getting a heating blanket when it's 80 degrees outside!

Give me ceiling fans and hot air over this!

It's about 68-70, is that normal? I hate it. It's not too bad at this moment cause the blowers aren't on.

I am comfortable in a house that is in the 80's. All I need is a tank top and shorts.

.... I'm sitting here in the house freezing my ass off thinking about getting a heating blanket when it's 80 degrees outside!

Give me ceiling fans and hot air over this!

Nah, I love it. Keeps the house at a nice 74 F., and kills the humidity.

Low iron..

Probably - I don't eat a lot of meat, protein, nuts etc. I don't take vitamins either - I had some pancakes they were warm so I feel a little better now :)

You apparently also hate thermostats.

I don't get to control that.... :(
It was awesome 2 summers ago when our AC went down.... except for all the spousal complaining!
My Dad is the opposite, he has poor circulation and it's always 90 in his house...

I'm pretty sure I have poor circulation too cause my arms and legs fall asleep all the time....
No alarm clock? Mine fall asleep but it is due to tendinitis...

and check your blood glucose.....that is exactly how diabetics feel...cold all the time...arms and leg numbness..that is quite advanced...normally the feet are the first sign...feeling cold all the time...

Low iron..

Probably - I don't eat a lot of meat, protein, nuts etc. I don't take vitamins either - I had some pancakes they were warm so I feel a little better now :)
I take B-12, for anemia....

Actually, I DID buy some MIO to go in my water (Blackberry/Raspberry) that has B vitamins in it - not sure if it has B-12, will look.....yep, B3, B6 and B12
I take the purple pills the VA gives me...

Forum List

Back