I had to pay 7 damn dollars for a single light bulb yesterday

I have a huge box of lightbulbs...all from yard sales, already in old funky lamps. We either scrap the lamps or donate them to thrift shops...but not until we take out the bulbs!

Is it next to your stash of rotary phones, Betamax VCR's, manual typewriters, and disco 8-tracks?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Yeah. And that funky styrofoam wall clock in that funky stash pile out in the shed brought me 700 bucks on ebay, so read 'em and weep.:eusa_hand:

Oh, great. Another thread about the slippery slope from light bulbs to FEMA camps....

This isn't just a slippery slope. This is a greased rail. The guvmints going to put us in the FEMA camps with no light bulbs. Of any kind.

We will all be in the dark just like the Republicans. Damn Obama.

Why??? WTF was wrong with traditional bulbs? What government entity thought this was a smart idea? Did they include subsidies for the poor to be able to afford these bulbs?

Got a cellphone? Eat fastfood or delivery pizzas? Have cable tv?

If so, shut up. You enjoy wasting money, you're just too lazy and/or stupid to have shopped around and probably found a bulb for a lot cheaper but couldn't get a refund.

CFL or LED?

CFL Reveal I assume. It was the only 3 way bulb available at my grocer. And I wasn't gonna make a special trip somewhere else for one bulb.

You bought a much more expensive bulb ( a three way) at an expensive place to buy bulbs (grocery store).

But it's all Obama's fault you paid 7 bucks for a bulb.

I think this one's on you.

Where did I mention Obama? Paranoid much?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYKobhX2X5A]The Dangers Of Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs - YouTube[/ame]

Why??? WTF was wrong with traditional bulbs? What government entity thought this was a smart idea? Did they include subsidies for the poor to be able to afford these bulbs?

If so, shut up. You enjoy wasting money, you're just too lazy and/or stupid to have shopped around and probably found a bulb for a lot cheaper but couldn't get a refund.

Now there is some sound logic. Consumers using cell phones deserve to not have choices & be gouged at the same time.

Hows life in your straw hut?

I rather pay $7.00 for a light bulb than a bottle of Listerine since the Light Bulb will last a lot longer

Still $7 is High

Now there is some sound logic. Consumers using cell phones deserve to not have choices & be gouged at the same time.

Hows life in your straw hut?

Correction, consumers with the newest IPhones should not have choices lol

CFL or LED?

CFL Reveal I assume. It was the only 3 way bulb available at my grocer. And I wasn't gonna make a special trip somewhere else for one bulb.

You bought a much more expensive bulb ( a three way) at an expensive place to buy bulbs (grocery store).

But it's all Obama's fault you paid 7 bucks for a bulb.

I think this one's on you.

He's got to cry about something...anything...besides his own choices.

Incandescent light bulbs cause climate change so they had to go as do cow farts not sure how they will accomplish that one.

1. Invent a flatulence capture device.

2. Pander to the left.

3. Fuck over average Americans as you rake in the profits

It would be cheaper to buy corks and stick them in the cows ass though that would be one hell of a gas attack when they popped out.

Forum List

Back