I Had A Really Strange Dream About Ron DeSantis Is It Prophetic?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I hope not although I'm a bigger fan of Trump than DeSantis because even though he shouldn't have betrayed Trump, in my dream he was shot in the right eye by a MAGA Republican and that's not the party known for violence.

Anyways the bullet shot past his eye and got lodged in his brain and he died from it. Don't ask me what made me dream that because I don't even know and I still like DeSantis, I just think that he has way too much competition by running against Trump and he would have had better luck if he would have waited for 2028 to run.

I hope not although I'm a bigger fan of Trump than DeSantis because even though he shouldn't have betrayed Trump, in my dream he was shot in the right eye by a MAGA Republican and that's not the party known for violence.

Anyways the bullet shot past his eye and got lodged in his brain and he died from it. Don't ask me what made me dream that because I don't even know and I still like DeSantis, I just think that he has way too much competition by running against Trump and he would have had better luck if he would have waited for 2028 to run.

Conservatives are Sick Fuks

In all seriousness, and not a dream, I worry the that if all the bogus indictments and other political ploys fail, I really hope the Secret Service can prevent any attempts to take out Trump.
They seem to be obsessed with his destruction, and there are many nutjob leftists. Scary.

In all seriousness, and not a dream, I worry the that if all the bogus indictments and other political ploys fail, I really hope the Secret Service can prevent any attempts to take out Trump.
They seem to be obsessed with his destruction, and there are many nutjob leftists. Scary.
Seems Trump is the one sending MAGA against those who are prosecuting him.

Last edited:

What really happened was some ANTIFA jerk wearing a MAGA hat spits in his eye. :abgg2q.jpg:

What's really funny is that DeSantis is so desperate to gain traction....he paid the guy to do it. :iagree:

Forum List

Back