I Guess Conservatives Will Have to Yell Even Louder: Obama's Approval Rating UP!

What do you expect from a golf playing, telepromter reading Marxist that hates America

I can't wait for the debates. Then we can FINALLY see what Obama is REALLY like when he doesn't have a TELEPROMPTER to tell him WHAT TO SAY

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You could have seen that in 2007 and 2008 when Obama debated the rest of the Democratic field 26 times with no teleprompter. That field included Hillary Clinton (a former US Senator and the current Sec of State), and Joe Biden (a former US Senator and the current VP of the US).

All the former candidates are listed below:

Senator Chris Dodd - Connecticut (withdrew January 3, 2008)[1]
Senator Joe Biden - Delaware (withdrew January 3, 2008)[2]
Governor Bill Richardson - New Mexico (withdrew January 9, 2008)[3]
Congressman Dennis Kucinich - Ohio (withdrew January 24, 2008)[4]
Senator John Edwards - North Carolina (withdrew January 30, 2008)[5]
Senator Mike Gravel - Alaska (withdrew from Democratic Party March 25, 2008)[6]
Senator Hillary Clinton - New York (withdrew June 7. 2008) [7]

Democratic Party presidential debates, 2008 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He had no record then. He has one now, and it stinks. Good luck!

Does anyone think that if conservatives rachet up the rhetoric, it will help them push the GOP numbers up?

According to the survey, 49% of Americans approve of the job Obama's doing in the White House, up five points from last month, with 48% saying they disapprove, down six points from mid-November. The 49% approval rating is the president's highest since May, when his number hit 54% thanks to a bounce following the killing of Osama bin Laden. Since then, in CNN polling, Obama's approval rating has hovered in the mid-40s.

"President Barack Obama's approval rating appears to be fueled by dramatic gains among middle-income Americans," says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland. "The data suggest that the debate over the payroll tax is helping Obama's efforts to portray himself as the defender of the middle class."

Obama's gains have come at the expense of the Republicans in Congress and the GOP in general. By a 50% to 31% margin, people questioned say they have more confidence in the president than in congressional Republicans to handle the major issues facing the country. Obama held a much narrower 44% to 39% margin in March.

And the GOP's overall favorable rating has dropped to six points, to 43%, since June, while the Democrats' positive rating remained steady at 55%.

CNN Poll: President’s approval nearing 50% – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

YAWN--I suspect a defeat for Obama and democrats in 2012 that will be reminiscent of Custer's last stand---but by all means keep posting these ridiculous polls--while 75% of the nation believes it's headed in the WRONG DIRECTION--:badgrin:

That would be a more believable scenario if it weren't for the fact that Republicans look like a disorganized pack of jackals who are nipping at each other's heels in the House, and the Senate, (and the House versus the Senate, as well), AND on the presidential campaign trail.

Back to the op -

Oh never mind. It just kills the pubs and bags that Obama has done so much GOOD for the country while their own heroes are useless, just sucking on the gum't teat.

Back to the op -

Oh never mind. It just kills the pubs and bags that Obama has done so much GOOD for the country while their own heroes are useless, just sucking on the gum't teat.

Speaking of sucking on something...my gawd, get off your knees already..

The poll has zero credibility.

But while the odumbobots are wiping the jizz out of their shorts, they should also be preparing for the term PRESIDENT GINGRICH, or PRESIDENT ROMNEY, or PRESIDENT PAUL.

Wait until the conservative election machine starts it's campaign AGAINST odumbo, and starts compiling for ads the COMPLETE and UTTER FAILURE this shit stain, illegal president, Barry Soetoro is.

He doesn't stand a chance in hell.

If it's President Gingrich, or President PAUL, your party will be torn to shreds after the fallout.

Last edited:
Does anyone think that if conservatives rachet up the rhetoric, it will help them push the GOP numbers up?

According to the survey, 49% of Americans approve of the job Obama's doing in the White House, up five points from last month, with 48% saying they disapprove, down six points from mid-November. The 49% approval rating is the president's highest since May, when his number hit 54% thanks to a bounce following the killing of Osama bin Laden. Since then, in CNN polling, Obama's approval rating has hovered in the mid-40s.

"President Barack Obama's approval rating appears to be fueled by dramatic gains among middle-income Americans," says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland. "The data suggest that the debate over the payroll tax is helping Obama's efforts to portray himself as the defender of the middle class."

Obama's gains have come at the expense of the Republicans in Congress and the GOP in general. By a 50% to 31% margin, people questioned say they have more confidence in the president than in congressional Republicans to handle the major issues facing the country. Obama held a much narrower 44% to 39% margin in March.

And the GOP's overall favorable rating has dropped to six points, to 43%, since June, while the Democrats' positive rating remained steady at 55%.

CNN Poll: President’s approval nearing 50% – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Wow a non scientific poll coming from a self described Marxist..

Of course red shirts are not democrats or Obamafuck supporters :eusa_whistle:

The survey's overall sampling error is plus or minus three percentage points.

I Guess Conservatives Will Have to Yell Even Louder: Obama's Approval Rating UP!

"conservatives" ALWAYS seem to get blindsided by.....

sammon.jpg

....THEIR OWN WORDS!!!!

I don't give a fuck what his "approval" rating is, he won't be reelected.

A mildly retard "Chimp" could perform more effectively than he has.

He's a complete fuck up.

Glad you approve.
Someone needs to create a.....

2012 Predictions

.....thread, so all o' you half-witted clowns can get smacked-around, en masse, after you've been stomped at the polls.​

According to the survey, 49% of Americans approve of the job Obama's doing in the White House, up five points from last month, with 48% saying they disapprove, down six points from mid-November. The 49% approval rating is the president's highest since May, when his number hit 54% thanks to a bounce following the killing of Osama bin Laden. Since then, in CNN polling, Obama's approval rating has hovered in the mid-40s. "President Barack Obama's approval rating appears to be fueled by dramatic gains among middle-income Americans," says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland. "The data suggest that the debate over the payroll tax is helping Obama's efforts to portray himself as the defender of the middle class." Obama's gains have come at the expense of the Republicans in Congress and the GOP in general. By a 50% to 31% margin, people questioned say they have more confidence in the president than in congressional Republicans to handle the major issues facing the country. Obama held a much narrower 44% to 39% margin in March. And the GOP's overall favorable rating has dropped to six points, to 43%, since June, while the Democrats' positive rating remained steady at 55%. URL="http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/20/cnn-poll-presidents-approval-nearing-50/"]CNN Poll: President’s approval nearing 50% – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs[/URL]
YAWN--I suspect a defeat for Obama and democrats in 2012 that will be reminiscent of Custer's last stand---but by all means keep posting these ridiculous polls--while 75% of the nation believes it's headed in the WRONG DIRECTION--:badgrin:

YAWN, either the far righties get behind Romney or the GOP is going to be driven to its knees, particularly as the economy continues to rebound and as people, even slowly, find jobs.

The American people have not forgotten the 8-Year-Night of the Bushcrazees.

YAWN, either the far righties get behind Romney or the GOP is going to be driven to its knees, particularly as the economy continues to rebound and as people, even slowly, find jobs.

Hey, Jake the Fake, tell us again how you are a Republican with statements like this..

If people find jobs, there isn't really anything the Weird Mormon Robot can say that will make his case. If it goes below 7%, Romney's done. He doesn't have an argument to make because those 69 million people who voted for Obama in 2008 will be able to say, "I told you so".

And if that's the case, it actually makes a strong case for real conservatives to vote for a third party. To remind the deal-making, back-stabbing, business as usual Establishment- YOU CAN'T WIN WITHOUT US.

Now, I think the GOP has bigger problems than just Mittens, who is a sure fire loser. (He trails Obama with this messed up economy, imagine how poorly he'll do with a good one.)

It needs to reconnect with working people and it needs to work more with Hispanics- neither of which Romney helps them with, given his outright demogougery on the immigration issue and the fact he made his fortune screwing working guys.

Why don't you just come out and admit you're a flaming liberal?

I suspect the only reason why Jake the Fake calls himself a "republican" is the Democrats can't stand him, either.

Want to bet? You can have anyone but Obama. I'll take Obama. If Obama wins you never come back to this site. I do the same if anyone but Obama wins.

Deal.

Bye.

For posterity. ;)

looks like there are a few of those bets going on. I have one bookmarked between Salt Jones and myself.

As for the OP... well, it was 49% a year ago... RCP average (even with the recent double digit Bloomberg poll), is 48%.

I suspect the only reason why Jake the Fake calls himself a "republican" is the Democrats can't stand him, either.

Atheists like JoeB and flamers like bigrebnc have far less respect than I do.

That you two can't stand my politics or me is a mark of honor for me.

Keep it up!

The nice thing is folks like JoeB, who tremble with every wave of momentary excitement in politics, and bigrebnc, who is simply an extremist far right loony, will have no influence in Romney's administration.

Forum List

Back