I Guess Conservatives Will Have to Yell Even Louder: Obama's Approval Rating UP!

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
Does anyone think that if conservatives rachet up the rhetoric, it will help them push the GOP numbers up?

According to the survey, 49% of Americans approve of the job Obama's doing in the White House, up five points from last month, with 48% saying they disapprove, down six points from mid-November. The 49% approval rating is the president's highest since May, when his number hit 54% thanks to a bounce following the killing of Osama bin Laden. Since then, in CNN polling, Obama's approval rating has hovered in the mid-40s.

"President Barack Obama's approval rating appears to be fueled by dramatic gains among middle-income Americans," says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland. "The data suggest that the debate over the payroll tax is helping Obama's efforts to portray himself as the defender of the middle class."

Obama's gains have come at the expense of the Republicans in Congress and the GOP in general. By a 50% to 31% margin, people questioned say they have more confidence in the president than in congressional Republicans to handle the major issues facing the country. Obama held a much narrower 44% to 39% margin in March.

And the GOP's overall favorable rating has dropped to six points, to 43%, since June, while the Democrats' positive rating remained steady at 55%.

CNN Poll: President’s approval nearing 50% – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Last edited:
I don't give a fuck what his "approval" rating is, he won't be reelected.

A mildly retard "Chimp" could perform more effectively than he has.

He's a complete fuck up.

Glad you approve.

From your source, Mustang.

Interviews with 1,015 adult Americans conducted by telephone
by ORC International on December 16-18, 2011. The margin of
sampling error for results based on the total sample is plus or
minus 3 percentage points. The sample also includes 928
interviews among registered voters (plus or minus 3 percentage
points).
The sample includes 814 interviews among landline respondents
and 201 interviews among cell phone respondents.

I think what does need to be noted, is the breakdown of party affiliation.....which this poll lacks. The poll can be skewed so easily

They don't care how a poll is done. just as long as it lies about their Dear Leaders approval ratings..

that Hope and Hope thing...:lol::eusa_whistle:

From your source, Mustang.

Interviews with 1,015 adult Americans conducted by telephone
by ORC International on December 16-18, 2011. The margin of
sampling error for results based on the total sample is plus or
minus 3 percentage points. The sample also includes 928
interviews among registered voters (plus or minus 3 percentage
points).
The sample includes 814 interviews among landline respondents
and 201 interviews among cell phone respondents.

I think what does need to be noted, is the breakdown of party affiliation.....which this poll lacks. The poll can be skewed so easily

Here's what >I< get out of the poll. Despite the fact that conservatives have been engaging in a constant drumbeat of anti-Obama rhetoric on TV and on talk radio, they seem unable to further drive down Obama's numbers even though the economy is anemic. However, the approval ratings for the Republican congress are sinking while the GOP presidential nomination process is in disarray with GOP candidates mired in numerous attacks on one another.

The poll has zero credibility.

But while the odumbobots are wiping the jizz out of their shorts, they should also be preparing for the term PRESIDENT GINGRICH, or PRESIDENT ROMNEY, or PRESIDENT PAUL.

Wait until the conservative election machine starts it's campaign AGAINST odumbo, and starts compiling for ads the COMPLETE and UTTER FAILURE this shit stain, illegal president, Barry Soetoro is.

He doesn't stand a chance in hell.

wow.. a single poll has Obama back in the + side... barely.

LIBTARDS REJOICE! ALL IS WELL! THE SAVIOR IS BACK!!!!!!!

not.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval
RCP Ave: Approve 46.5 Disapprove 49.7
Gallup: Approve 43 Disapprove 50
Rasmussen: Approve 47 Disapprove 51
CNN: Approve 49 Disapprove 48
ABC: Approve 49 Disapprove 47
AP: Approve 44 Disapprove 54
Reuters: Approve 47 Disapprove 48

Hey.. what the? ABC has Obama at +2! WTF didn't the OP use those numbers instead of CNN's?
Is he trying to make Obama look bad? :rofl:

Last edited:
Obama is not allowed to have improving poll numbers. Obama must fail so therefore polls cannot be trusted

I don't give a fuck what his "approval" rating is, he won't be reelected.

A mildly retard "Chimp" could perform more effectively than he has.

He's a complete fuck up.

Glad you approve.

Want to bet? You can have anyone but Obama. I'll take Obama. If Obama wins you never come back to this site. I do the same if anyone but Obama wins.

Obama is not allowed to have improving poll numbers. Obama must fail so therefore polls cannot be trusted

incorrect.

Libtards are not allowed to claim Obama is back on top & use a single poll as proof... especially when the margin of error is larger than the improvement and the same libtards call Republicans who do the very same thing hacks and morons for believing in a single poll.

The poll has zero credibility.

But while the odumbobots are wiping the jizz out of their shorts, they should also be preparing for the term PRESIDENT GINGRICH, or PRESIDENT ROMNEY, or PRESIDENT PAUL.

Wait until the conservative election machine starts it's campaign AGAINST odumbo, and starts compiling for ads the COMPLETE and UTTER FAILURE this shit stain, illegal president, Barry Soetoro is.

He doesn't stand a chance in hell.

Put up or shut up then. This site is full of loud mouth idiots, who shrivel up and slink away when challenged. Let's bet. If Obama wins, you have to ban yourself from the site. I'll do the same if ANYONE else wins. Those are damn good odds for you, right? Let's watch how you confident you are.

Forum List

Back