I Guess Conservatives Will Have to Yell Even Louder: Obama's Approval Rating UP!

and here we have the dip shit big guberment want to be conservative. You are far worse than any slug on earth. You are a waste of oxygen. You are a poor excuse of a human. i am a hell of a lot better than you could ever dream to be. Hell jake starkey is a better human being than you.

a... Please show me a single post where i advocated 'big government'. I dare you, you narcissistic little pecker-breath weasel.

B... Further proof of your narcissistic personality disorder (do i need to link to your preferred source of medical expertise, the mayo clinic, again?)

why don't you do humanity a favor and die?
We have enough compulsive liars with congress, you are just adding to it.

Again...

a... Please show me a single post where i advocated 'big government'. I dare you, you narcissistic little pecker-breath weasel.

B... Further proof of your narcissistic personality disorder (do i need to link to your preferred source of medical expertise, the mayo clinic, again?)

Care to prove that first one? Or are you content with being a fucking liar as usual?

why don't you do humanity a favor and die?
We have enough compulsive liars with congress, you are just adding to it.

Again...

Care to prove that first one? Or are you content with being a fucking liar as usual?
And what does your childish attack on me have to do with this thread?

Please show me a single post where i advocated 'big government'. I dare you, you narcissistic little pecker-breath weasel.
You are a neocon there is nothing about you conservative. You are a compulsive liar. You are a narcissistic little pecker-breath weasel.

Please show me a single post where i advocated 'big government'. I dare you, you narcissistic little pecker-breath weasel.

You are a neocon there is nothing about you conservative. You are a compulsive liar. You are a narcissistic little pecker-breath weasel.

You made an accusation, and refuse to back it up... because you know it was a lie.

Now, you're so pathetic, you can't even come up with your own insults, you simply copy what I posted. THAT, makes you not only a liar, but a pathetically bad one at that.

You made an accusation, and refuse to back it up... because you know it was a lie.

Now, you're so pathetic, you can't even come up with your own insults, you simply copy what I posted. THAT, makes you not only a liar, but a pathetically bad one at that.
Your claim that I am narcissistic for one and your obsession of me. You have been this way sine I busted you for lying. on the NATO thread. I think mani even got you for lying. As for coping you are what you project and coping is good enough.

Your claim that I am narcissistic for one and your obsession of me. You have been this way sine I busted you for lying. on the NATO thread. I think mani even got you for lying. As for coping you are what you project and coping is good enough.

moron. stop deflecting.

This is the accusation you made. Back it up, dick-spittle. Or be forever branded a pathetic, narcissistic lying sack of shit.

1 single post where I advocate 'big government'.

Deal.

Bye.

Book it. No getting out of it now.

Looking forward to it, moron. One less idiot here dumb enough to support a community organizer from kenyan with zero experience for president. What a complete and utter fool.

And it is that type of thinking that stigmatizes GOP candidates in the election against Obama. The center and the right of center will elect the next president, and it will not be a candidate who talks like that.

moron. stop deflecting.

This is the accusation you made. Back it up, dick-spittle. Or be forever branded a pathetic, narcissistic lying sack of shit.

Who's deflecting my bitch? Your attacks against me proves you are a big government conservative. You are a compulsive liar. So move along troll.

I don't give a fuck what his "approval" rating is, he won't be reelected.

A mildly retard "Chimp" could perform more effectively than he has.

He's a complete fuck up.

Glad you approve.

:lol: I keep asking you all, who will beat him?

Does anyone think that if conservatives rachet up the rhetoric, it will help them push the GOP numbers up?

According to the survey, 49% of Americans approve of the job Obama's doing in the White House, up five points from last month, with 48% saying they disapprove, down six points from mid-November. The 49% approval rating is the president's highest since May, when his number hit 54% thanks to a bounce following the killing of Osama bin Laden. Since then, in CNN polling, Obama's approval rating has hovered in the mid-40s.

"President Barack Obama's approval rating appears to be fueled by dramatic gains among middle-income Americans," says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland. "The data suggest that the debate over the payroll tax is helping Obama's efforts to portray himself as the defender of the middle class."

Obama's gains have come at the expense of the Republicans in Congress and the GOP in general. By a 50% to 31% margin, people questioned say they have more confidence in the president than in congressional Republicans to handle the major issues facing the country. Obama held a much narrower 44% to 39% margin in March.

And the GOP's overall favorable rating has dropped to six points, to 43%, since June, while the Democrats' positive rating remained steady at 55%.

CNN Poll: President’s approval nearing 50% – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Wow a non scientific poll coming from a self described Marxist..

Of course red shirts are not democrats or Obamafuck supporters :eusa_whistle:

moron. stop deflecting.

Who's deflecting my bitch? Your attacks against me proves you are a big government conservative. You are a compulsive liar. So move along troll.

Are you high? Seriously. Are you? To think that anyone who goes against you must be a 'big government' advocate, simply proves you are either deluded by drugs, or is just more proof of your narcissistic personality disorder.

That, or you're just a pathetic little liar.

Probably a combination.

Does anyone think that if conservatives rachet up the rhetoric, it will help them push the GOP numbers up?

According to the survey, 49% of Americans approve of the job Obama's doing in the White House, up five points from last month, with 48% saying they disapprove, down six points from mid-November. The 49% approval rating is the president's highest since May, when his number hit 54% thanks to a bounce following the killing of Osama bin Laden. Since then, in CNN polling, Obama's approval rating has hovered in the mid-40s.

"President Barack Obama's approval rating appears to be fueled by dramatic gains among middle-income Americans," says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland. "The data suggest that the debate over the payroll tax is helping Obama's efforts to portray himself as the defender of the middle class."

Obama's gains have come at the expense of the Republicans in Congress and the GOP in general. By a 50% to 31% margin, people questioned say they have more confidence in the president than in congressional Republicans to handle the major issues facing the country. Obama held a much narrower 44% to 39% margin in March.

And the GOP's overall favorable rating has dropped to six points, to 43%, since June, while the Democrats' positive rating remained steady at 55%.

CNN Poll: President’s approval nearing 50% – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

I don't put a lot into this, because Presidents always have an uptick in their approval ratings in December. Usually, everyone is feeling a bit less angry and are concentrating on other things while the government isn't in the news as much doing things to tick us off.

Yeah....there is no talk of politics on the news these days. Astute observation.

It's not how much is being talked about on the news, it's how little attention people are paying to it when they are running about, buying presents, getting ready for the holidays, listening to songs about Jesus and Joy and Happiness and reliving childhood memories and getting with family. It's just hard to be angry this time of year....

Bammy is going to see his approval ratings go back down in January, without a doubt.

If the GOP's latest effort to derail the economic recovery fails to take hold, Obama's approval ratings will go up. If the economy does not get worse than it is now, Obama will win in November.

If the GOP's latest effort to derail the economic recovery fails to take hold, Obama's approval ratings will go up. If the economy does not get worse than it is now, Obama will win in November.

Do you not understand that only the private non-union sector and NOT government pandering to unions will only save this economy??

Either that or the government gets real and starts adhering to supply and demand principals, instead of demand principals and fringe benefit principals..

Do you not understand that only the private non-union sector and NOT government pandering to unions will only save this economy??

Either that or the government gets real and starts adhering to supply and demand principals, instead of demand principals and fringe benefit principals..

What is the trend in private sector job growth?

What is the trend in private sector profits?

You fail.

If the economy derails, it won't because of anything the Republicans did... although I'm sure Obama will try to make that case...

The biggest threat right now is what is going on in Europe, which we have no control over.

But the economy is not recovering, not by a long shot. It actually looks pretty dismal to me.

moron. stop deflecting.

Are you high? Seriously. Are you? To think that anyone who goes against you must be a 'big government' advocate, simply proves you are either deluded by drugs, or is just more proof of your narcissistic personality disorder.

That, or you're just a pathetic little liar.

Probably a combination.

Well if you aren't a BIG GOVERNMENT conservative you have an obsessive disorder which is a mental issue.I don't attack your character unless you start you bullshit, nor do I seek you out to post bullshit against you. So which is it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back