I get by with a little help from my Dad, Matt Gaetz

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
In 2012, following the reconfiguration of Florida House of Representatives districts, Gaetz's district lost its share of Santa Rosa County. He was reelected in unopposed contests in 2012 and 2014.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Gaetz
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Dad Gaetz

n 2012, following the reconfiguration of the state's legislative districts, Gaetz was drawn into the 1st District, which included much of the territory that he had previously represented but dropped the extension into Pensacola for an inclusion of Holmes County, Jackson County, and Washington County. He won renomination uncontested, and in the general election, faced independent candidate Richard Harrison. Gaetz campaigned on his grassroots efforts to introduce himself to potentially new constituents in the district and attacked his opponent for his "misunderstanding of the legislative process."[9] Ultimately, Gaetz was re-elected in a landslide, winning 74% of the vote to Harrison's 26%.[13]

Gaetz served as President of the Florida Senate from 2012-14

Don Gaetz - Wikipedia
Documents reveal secret Florida Senate process to draw district maps

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get by with a little help from my Dad. It pays to have a Dad in high places, his Dad who was alleged to of been involved in Medicare fraud, and also Matt Gaetz who got out of a DUI.

Last edited:
He had the nerve to criticize the kneelers,

Where was he during the Iraq war, getting his college degree

same as Trump during the Vietnam war, getting his college degree and getting a bone spur.

Trump had his own personal Vietnam , avoiding getting a VD.

Yes he got many more speeding tickets, and well why did his daddy pay and why did his daddy do gerrymandering?

He refused to take a breathalyzer , which automatically gets one 3 years.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Discussing the Florida Legislature’s attempt to ban release of criminal suspects’ booking photos, or mug shots, state Rep. Matt Gaetz referred to his own DUI arrest 5½ years ago and said this: “I made bad decisions that resulted in an arrest, and that is sort of something that we all live with.”
Rep. Gaetz made another bad decision last week. He and the Criminal Justice Subcommittee, which he chairs, approved the photo-banning bill.
The measure (HB 265) originated with Rep. Carlos Trujilo, a South Florida Republican. It was intended to make it a crime to profit off people’s mug shots and arrest records. Commercial websites have been known to keep mug shots available online unless they’re paid to take them down.

EDITORIAL: Two bad decisions by Gaetz

Last edited:
Yes he got many more speeding tickets, and well why did his daddy pay and why did his daddy do gerrymandering?
I as a daddy would not have paid the tickets but to each their own.
Gerrymandering is ploy used by BOTH sides to link poorly rep areas to build them all stronger. It's done on a state level because that is how the parties BOTH carve out their turf.

I as a daddy would not have paid the tickets but to each their own.
Gerrymandering is ploy used by BOTH sides to link poorly rep areas to build them all stronger. It's done on a state level because that is how the parties BOTH carve out their turf.

Come on, admit it. All it takes is money and clout to pay to get their son out of a DUI and well his Dad committed Medicare fraud and was involved in hanky panky gerrymandering so he could win and his son. Admit this. Yes all Pubs are gerrymandering like crazy, Wi is at the Supreme Court and also Mi is going.

This low life is out after Mueller who is a vet and he is trying to soil his reputation, which most Pubs at the beginning of this said they trust Mueller. He is nothing but a rich punk and needs to get a job beside in congress. He is all over TV speading his lies.

Forum List

Back