How many jews in our Congress

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Jewish Members of the 114th Congress

32, while only 2 are GOP. The issue is in the GOP many are evans and fundies, so of course they vote for Jerusalem to be the capital of Israel.

Also GOP do not like Muslims. Trump is now a GOP, never use to be. So if you are wondering about the congressional vote, no need to wonder anymore.

PS: really most of the GOP use religion as a political crutch, but as you can see look who they have leading them.

Whatever blood is spilled by this move, I hope it affects Jews as much as Muslims, we know it will affect non jewish Americans.

Last edited:

32, while only 2 are GOP. The issue is in the GOP many are evans and fundies, so of course they vote for Jerusalem to be the capital of Israel.

Also GOP do not like Muslims. Trump is now a GOP, never use to be. So if you are wondering about the congressional vote, no need to wonder anymore.

PS: really most of the GOP use religion as a political crutch, but as you can see look who they have leading them.

What ever blood is spilled by this move, I hope it affects Jews as much as Muslims, we know it will affect non jewish Americans.
And again, and once more...again.....Thank you for your warm wishes !!!! :)

The US has as many Native Americans as it has Jews.

How many Native Americans are in Congress Penelope?

I don't think all of the Jewish Democrats are going to vote to move the capital to Jerusalem. Some probably will, but not all.

What ever blood is spilled by this move, I hope it affects Jews as much as Muslims, we know it will affect non jewish Americans.

This just can't be, the press told us that Trump was a far right Hitler that hated Jews.

Anti-Semitic Posts, Many From Trump Supporters, Surge on Twitter

And again, and once more...again.....Thank you for your warm wishes !!!! :)

You are sincerely welcome.

I don't think all of the Jewish Democrats are going to vote to move the capital to Jerusalem. Some probably will, but not all.

Already done, I think there was 10 that did not vote.

Whatever blood is spilled by this move, I hope it affects Jews as much as Muslims, we know it will affect non jewish Americans.

Newsflash! This Congress didn't pass the law, dumb ass!

i-did-nazi-that-coming-did-jew-momegonerator-net-27508370.png

The law was passed when Clinton was President.

Yep.

Jerusalem Embassy Act - Wikipedia

The proposed law was adopted by the Senate (93–5),[3] and the House (374–37).[4]

Since passage, the law has never been implemented, because of opposition from Presidents Clinton, Bush, and Obama[5], who view it as a Congressional infringement on the executive branch's constitutional authority over foreign policy; they have consistently claimed the presidential waiver on national security interests.

Oh no we made the muslims mad(er)!
Now they will kill us...hurry up and let more into the country.

You know it was UNANIMOUS, don't you? Why are you governed by fear of violence from the Religion of Peace?

Talking about the Jews and Christians as well as the Muslims?

They will all kill if provoked enough.

Forum List

Back