I found Hillary's running mate for 2016!

Well Oregon just abandoned its Obamacare website because it sucked so badly. But I dont think he has the resume of lying and demagoguery to make it in the big leagues of the Dem party.

Oregon governor performs CPR on woman - CNN.com

This guy could give the ticket a good bounce. Whatcha think?

Great idea. Maybe he can explain why Oregon's Health Care Exchange was criminally incompetent.

Oregon scraps state health insurance exchange*-*Los Angeles Times

DURHAM, Ore. — Oregon officials voted unanimously Friday to jettison the state's disastrous health insurance exchange and switch to the federal system, admitting disappointment and defeat in an arena where the state had been a trailblazer.

With its 7-0 vote, the board of directors for Cover Oregon acknowledged that the state exchange was too expensive and too troubled to fix. Although the state has spent an estimated $248 million to get the operation up and running, it never enrolled a single private insurance customer online.

If it's a piece of shit, you can bet there's a dimocrap involved in it.

Please, please, please run the nasty, cowardly, lying, corrupt scrunt Hitlery with that incompetent asswipe as her running mate.

It would be a dream come true.

You people really are stupid, aren't you?

Well Oregon just abandoned its Obamacare website because it sucked so badly. But I dont think he has the resume of lying and demagoguery to make it in the big leagues of the Dem party.

One of Christie's over-enthusiastic staffers causes a minor traffic jam and it's international news for MONTHS.

A dimocrap scumbag pisses away HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF TAXPAYER DOLLARS and the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM just doesn't seem to be all that interested.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

ESPECIALLY the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM.

Yeah, they report it. But they don't make a Big Deal™ out of it.

Let a Republican do something similar.....? It's fucking HEADLINE NEWS. Every morning on the Front Page of every newspaper in the Country, on every Morning Show and the lead on every nightly news cast.

dimocraps are scum, ESPECIALLY the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM

One of Christie's over-enthusiastic staffers causes a minor traffic jam and it's international news for MONTHS.

A dimocrap scumbag pisses away HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF TAXPAYER DOLLARS and the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM just doesn't seem to be all that interested.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

ESPECIALLY the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM.

Yeah, they report it. But they don't make a Big Deal™ out of it.

Let a Republican do something similar.....? It's fucking HEADLINE NEWS. Every morning on the Front Page of every newspaper in the Country, on every Morning Show and the lead on every nightly news cast.

dimocraps are scum, ESPECIALLY the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM

I think you're holding back on how you feel about Democrats and the media. You need to communicate your real feelings here and quit sugar coating it.

So performing CPR qualifies one to be vice president of the United States? At least that's more qualification than Obama had. No wonder this country is going to hell in a hand basket.

Forum List

Back