I, for one, shall never buy another record from this Taylor Swift person

I'd probably have to be restrained before I'd listen to Taylor Swift.

Just go strum a C, F, and G on the guitar and holler some inane bullshit. It'll be the same, trust me.

I, for one, haven't bought a record since 1983.

My record collection is growing well. Had to get a pre-amp thingy for my new Amplifier though; no Phono no play my old record player.

The grandkids look at my sound system and just shake their heads God Bless their sweet little hearts. They then plug in their earpieces and play from the Iphone thingies.

Greg

Self-professed conservative men were having conniptions on FOXNOOSE over this.

Meanwhile, all she said was that she was voting for so-and-so, and why, then further went on to implore her fans to go investigate for themselves whichever candidate/s before they vote. She didn't say who to vote for.

For this, self-professed conservative men began shating themselves stink and haven't stopped since.

Last edited:
Keep this in mind: Taylor Swift music is worse than Miranda Lambert. It's pretty f'ing bad, and she's a psycho bitch. She's the maximum upper right of the crazy/hot line graph.

LMAO! When I searched for it, Taylor Swift came up! :abgg2q.jpg:

So did Beyonce and Britney Spears.

Last edited:
Keep this in mind: Taylor Swift music is worse than Miranda Lambert. It's pretty f'ing bad, and she's a psycho bitch. She's the maximum upper right of the crazy/hot line graph.

LMAO! When I searched for it, Taylor Swift came up! :abgg2q.jpg:

So did Beyonce and Britney Spears.

Why didn't they teach that in school? It would have saved me a lot of grief.

Forum List

Back