I for one am mad as hell now.....

JMSTILE.COM
My company is located in the KC metro and supports a combined market of about 2 million.

I have been featured in architecture magazines for my custom stone work and designs. I am one of the top rated contractors in the bathroom and kitchen remodeling field. I have won the top awards from angieslist.com for nearly 7 straight years, including the most recent awards. I have such a good base of previous customers that I pulled ALL my advertising, print and radio, many years ago. The last 2 large gut and remodel jobs I completed, were completed while my customers were on vacation and I had their house keys and alarm codes.

These are my credentials. And they are not the credentials of someone who can't be trusted, but rather someone who has built a business based on integrity, honesty and customer relations along with the best skilled and trustworthy crews in town.

The fact that in the bubble that is your world no one but young internet junkies knew about this just shows how out of touch you are. Fact is we have a very vibrant local conservative talk radio here in KC along with other outlets dialog. Disbelief and hate are the foundation of fear & bigotry and your motto is all about hate.
:lol:

I joined angieslist for about five minutes and discovered that most categories had exactly one contractor and many had nada.

JMSTILE.COM
My company is located in the KC metro and supports a combined market of about 2 million.

I have been featured in architecture magazines for my custom stone work and designs. I am one of the top rated contractors in the bathroom and kitchen remodeling field. I have won the top awards from angieslist.com for nearly 7 straight years, including the most recent awards. I have such a good base of previous customers that I pulled ALL my advertising, print and radio, many years ago. The last 2 large gut and remodel jobs I completed, were completed while my customers were on vacation and I had their house keys and alarm codes.

These are my credentials. And they are not the credentials of someone who can't be trusted, but rather someone who has built a business based on integrity, honesty and customer relations along with the best skilled and trustworthy crews in town.

The fact that in the bubble that is your world no one but young internet junkies knew about this just shows how out of touch you are. Fact is we have a very vibrant local conservative talk radio here in KC along with other outlets dialog. Disbelief and hate are the foundation of fear & bigotry and your motto is all about hate.
:lol:

I joined angieslist for about five minutes and discovered that most categories had exactly one contractor and many had nada.

You must live in either a very small or new market for them then. Their are hundreds of competitors in my market listed BELOW me.
And the fact that you say you joined for about 5 minutes makes me wonder if YOU are lying. It doesn't work that way. Consumer memberships from what I understand are sold in monthly or yearly increments. And what categories are you looking up? Knitting shops?

This is a fucking riot. Right wingers are pissed that SS checks may not go out on the 3rd.

This is truly the land of confusion.
:lol: I didn't even catch that. The OP depends on someone else's SS check.

Priceless.

You and the NY welfare recipient have no clue what you are talking about. This shit has a Direct bearing on those who work in the remodeling business. Of course, it would not make sense to those who only receive instead of contribute. As for the checks not going out on the third, that's just Bam Bam, using his gangster muscle to get his way. The Chicago way. Cant wait till he is out next year.

Last edited:
Dear grandpa murkin. A month for 2 bathrooms ? :lol:

Yes, there about.

We don't do the typical 5x8 hall bath. We specialize in complete gut and redesign. Many times we have structural issues to resolve and work around, like load bearing walls. We usually install new jacuzzi's and walk in stone showers. New cabinetry and rework plumbing and electrical. Rather than killing and covering mold we we remove it. And we mostly work with Turkisk limestone which can be very brittle.

On average a custom bath can run 10k or more depending on the value of the products used. I'm not your next door neighbor handyman type company. I am a small company that does high end work not a rush job.

Yes, there about.

We don't do the typical 5x8 hall bath. We specialize in complete gut and redesign. Many times we have structural issues to resolve and work around, like load bearing walls. We usually install new jacuzzi's and walk in stone showers. New cabinetry and rework plumbing and electrical. Rather than killing and covering mold we we remove it. And we mostly work with Turkisk limestone which can be very brittle.

On average a custom bath can run 10k or more depending on the value of the products used. I'm not your next door neighbor handyman type company. I am a small company that does high end work not a rush job.

They are union types. They only know paint grade carpentry, and $75.00 vato craftsmanship. If you think a Bath job can get crazy, try a remodel on a yacht. Lots of $$, but hot nasty work.

Yes, there about.

They are union types. They only know paint grade carpentry, and $75.00 vato craftsmanship. If you think a Bath job can get crazy, try a remodel on a yacht. Lots of $$, but hot nasty work.

Ahh yea, that would suck. Like working with fire in a tin can. Once and awhile we will get a new build job that sucks because were typically there before the ac is hooked up. 3rd floor baths with no air and sunlights in 95 degree heat. I feel your pain. I try to shy away from new builds in the heat of the summer.

Lately stone and copper vessels have been popular. Couple months ago we put in a solid 1 piece hand carved stone tub. Was nuts, looked like a sarcophougus and cost a fortune. Crazy crap like this is rare but fun to do and the satisfaction after completing jobs like these can't be topped.

I've never done high end work like you described though as I'm land locked.

This is a fucking riot. Right wingers are pissed that SS checks may not go out on the 3rd.

This is truly the land of confusion.

Priceless.

You and the NY welfare recipient have no clue what you are talking about. This shit has a Direct bearing on those who work in the remodeling business. Of course, it would not make sense to those who only receive instead of contribute. As for the checks not going out on the third, that's just Bam Bam, using his gangster muscle to get his way. The Chicago way. Cant wait till he is out next year.

You are right that this "shit" has a direct bearing on those in the remodeling business. It has a direct bearing on everyone.

How sad that the Republicans in their narrowly focused world cannot see it.

Yes, there about.

Ahh yea, that would suck. Like working with fire in a tin can. Once and awhile we will get a new build job that sucks because were typically there before the ac is hooked up. 3rd floor baths with no air and sunlights in 95 degree heat. I feel your pain. I try to shy away from new builds in the heat of the summer.

Lately stone and copper vessels have been popular. Couple months ago we put in a solid 1 piece hand carved stone tub. Was nuts, looked like a sarcophougus and cost a fortune. Crazy crap like this is rare but fun to do and the satisfaction after completing jobs like these can't be topped.

The bad thing about Yachts, is that they are set up on a cement slab out in the sun. Plumbing ? you have to invent your own, and have to know what you are doing or you will sink the boat.

Ravi, John Kerry owns a $7,000,000 dollar yacht made in New Zealand, that he parks in another state to avoid paying Taxes. Would you be fore closing that loop hole he exploits ?

I doubt if Obama is as good at spotting liars as I am.

He doesn't have years of political message board experience. :lol:

You just made my point from your thread. You told me not to play hackery in your thread and now your here doing it. And your the "mod" Lol

You don't know me. You just assume I'm a liar because I have a different ideology than you. This is what's wrong with our nation. We show all kinds of compassion for everyone else but not each other.

Priceless.

You are right that this "shit" has a direct bearing on those in the remodeling business. It has a direct bearing on everyone.

You are right that a lot of people don't see the effects that congressional action has. However this thread isn't about the results of not getting a check. It's about the results of partisan rhetoric.

There is a big difference.

You just made my point from your thread. You told me not to play hackery in your thread and now your here doing it. And your the "mod" Lol

You don't know me. You just assume I'm a liar because I have a different ideology than you. This is what's wrong with our nation. We show all kinds of compassion for everyone else but not each other.

I'm not playing hackery, I made a joke. You're the one who's angry and lashing out like a child.

Furthermore, I'm posting on this board currently as the capacity of a poster. Not as a moderator. Learn to separate the two.

The bad thing about Yachts, is that they are set up on a cement slab out in the sun. Plumbing ? you have to invent your own, and have to know what you are doing or you will sink the boat.

Ravi, John Kerry owns a $7,000,000 dollar yacht made in New Zealand, that he parks in another state to avoid paying Taxes. Would you be fore closing that loop hole he exploits ?

Yep.

You are right that a lot of people don't see the effects that congressional action has. However this thread isn't about the results of not getting a check. It's about the results of partisan rhetoric.

:lol: You're so full of shit.

:lol: You're so full of shit.

Ok well were done. Your clearly incapable of reason. You've done nothing but troll me in this thread. Insult me with your every post. The very things you've accused me of. So full of disdain and hate.

You have earned the prestigious 4th place in my ignore list. Congrats

Immaturity runs rampent on this board at times. Why would you continue to interact with someone you consider to be a fraud?
Failed logic at its best.

Immaturity runs rampent on this board at times. Why would you continue to interact with someone you consider to be a fraud?
Failed logic at its best.
Frauds run rampant on this board. Prolly half of them are paid by some GOP PAC.

Omg lol

You just can't let go can you? Your like a 14 year old girl that has to have the last word.

Don't forget I was involved in jfk's assassination too.

Forum List

Back