I find it very peculiar: people HATE how "priests" molest children... but then turn around and vote pro-abortion

so that's how you know these people are disingenuous, at best. I say they are liars. It's like that other thread I posted... When you are dealing with people who have (my words) no core values, well... you get the drift.

They just use the child molestation issue in the "Catholic church" or what passes as such

to vent hatred for religion in general, Catholicism in particular... probably couldn't care less about children being abused... just a cudgel to make political points or anti-Catholic points

I'm talking about people who are always bringing up how priests have molested children, but then when they go to the voting booth they pull the lever for candidates who promote abortion, often up to the 9th month.

the height of hypocrisy
I find it very peculiar that grass is green but pizza is delicious.

Defending a woman's right to make decisions about her body is right in line with protecting children's right to be protected from sexual predators.

What I find peculiar is defending the Church when you know most sexual predators get their victims there.

I find it very peculiar that grass is green but pizza is delicious.

Defending a woman's right to make decisions about her body is right in line with protecting children's right to be protected from sexual predators.

What I find peculiar is defending the Church when you know most sexual predators get their victims there.
Read my other posts/threads here RE "the Church" People don't even know what they're talking about when they use that term. And it's not their fault. The Church is not visible anymore... was essentially kicked out of the vatican in 1958.. It lives on because Jesus makes sure it does..

The Vatican sect produces a lot of pervs because is NOT the Church, their priests are not validly ordained, haven't been for 65 years.

And abortion is murder regardless of the mother's social issues. There are ways to avoid becoming pregnant. Murder should not be a "birth control option."

It is elitism to never mention the child, only "the mother"... as if the former had no rights at all and the latter has absolute right over life and death.

The Catholic priest scandal generally refers to homosexual priests molesting vulnerable altar boys. It's fair enough to call attention to the Catholic Church for tolerating such abuses but at the same time the radical left attacks the BSA (Boy Scouts) for winning the right to discriminate against hiring overt homosexuals to supervise vulnerable young boys. Does hypocrisy enter into the picture?

Read my other posts/threads here RE "the Church" People don't even know what they're talking about when they use that term. And it's not their fault. The Church is not visible anymore... was essentially kicked out of the vatican in 1958.. It lives on because Jesus makes sure it does..

The Vatican sect produces a lot of pervs because is NOT the Church, their priests are not validly ordained, haven't been for 65 years.

And abortion is murder regardless of the mother's social issues. There are ways to avoid becoming pregnant. Murder should not be a "birth control option."

It is elitism to never mention the child, only "the mother"... as if the former had no rights at all and the latter has absolute right over life and death.
Not just the catholic church.

But pedophilia and other sexual abuses among religious leaders has been a thing since The Church realized they could enforce silence on their victims.

This is the Prayer of Jabez. It means your influence spreads, and with it, your ideals and the good works of your many efforts.
You should know that.
I kind of did, but had forgotten on a conscious level. I have many things on my plate these days.. still human after all these years...

Thanks for the prayer :)

Not just the catholic church.

But pedophilia and other sexual abuses among religious leaders has been a thing since The Church realized they could enforce silence on their victims.

you need to stop saying "The Church... [blah blah blah]"

I am virtually the only one here at this forum who knows precisely what that term means... I know because I haven't found one other Sede here... one other person here who even understands what I am talking about vis a vis modern Church history... only one who even has a smidgen of information RE the Catholic Faith post-Vatican II

The Catholic priest scandal generally refers to homosexual priests molesting vulnerable altar boys. It's fair enough to call attention to the Catholic Church for tolerating such abuses but at the same time the radical left attacks the BSA (Boy Scouts) for winning the right to discriminate against hiring overt homosexuals to supervise vulnerable young boys. Does hypocrisy enter into the picture?
I agree except for this "small" thing

People need to cease and desist IMMEDIATELY using the term "Catholic" unless they define what they mean. The devil's whole schtick is to deceive. And most people.. why do I want to say 99% of them ..are deceived RE the most important thing in life: salvation, which of course involves the Church Christ Himself founded on Earth.

The Vatican is NOT Catholic, hasn't been for 65 years. It looks like I'm the only one around here who knows that..

See other posts/threads of mine for further info. People are correct to hate what they perceive is the Cahtolic Church and the ugly detritus that comes therefrom (sexual deviancy, esp in RE children..). They are correct to see all these supposed "priests" and their hideous conduct and say OMG, the Catholic Church [blah blah blah...] but they are referring only to the sick business called the Vatican, NOT the real Catholic Church..

Practice what you want but leave our kids alone.
I am beginning to think the secular society needs to be more like socieyt when the Church had an active role in helping the civil leaders govern... I know it sounds un-American to have such a close alliance.. but back in the good old days when there was such an alliance btwn Church and state, homosexual acts were punished as they deserve to be punished... Homosexual acts are SICK

and yet we are being forced to accept... the totally unacceptable.. drag queens are now gyrating sexually in front of innocent children... it doesn't get much sicker.. and yet these freaks would like to do more than just gyrate in front of them..

:mad:

you need to stop saying "The Church... [blah blah blah]"

I am virtually the only one here at this forum who knows precisely what that term means... I know because I haven't found one other Sede here... one other person here who even understands what I am talking about vis a vis modern Church history... only one who even has a smidgen of information RE the Catholic Faith post-Vatican II
I don't recall seeing the level of pedophilia among rabbis and Imams that we see in the Christian churches and
since ALL Christian and mormon denominations derive from the Catholic church then using the term "the church" is entirely appropriate.

I don't recall seeing the level of pedophilia among rabbis and Imams that we see in the Christian churches and
since ALL Christian and mormon denominations derive from the Catholic church then using the term "the church" is entirely appropriate.
no it isn't

But I detect a closed mind so I will try to find some open minded folks...
1 thing i will say is this:
there is more pedophelia in the non-Catholic "churches" than the Catholic. I have seen this stat in more than one reliable news article.

Then there's the known fact that most who molest children are married or living with a woman

no it isn't

But I detect a closed mind so I will try to find some open minded folks...
1 thing i will say is this:
there is more pedophelia in the non-Catholic "churches" than the Catholic. I have seen this stat in more than one reliable news article.

Then there's the known fact that most who molest children are married or living with a woman
Why not?
Is not the Catholic church a church?
Is not a Baptist church a church?
Did not the Baptist church evolve directly from the Catholic church?
So, beyond "I don't like it" why is the reference invalid?

You seem to relate a lot of "facts" without actually providing backup for those "facts."

I agree except for this "small" thing

People need to cease and desist IMMEDIATELY using the term "Catholic" unless they define what they mean. The devil's whole schtick is to deceive. And most people.. why do I want to say 99% of them ..are deceived RE the most important thing in life: salvation, which of course involves the Church Christ Himself founded on Earth.

The Vatican is NOT Catholic, hasn't been for 65 years. It looks like I'm the only one around here who knows that..

See other posts/threads of mine for further info. People are correct to hate what they perceive is the Cahtolic Church and the ugly detritus that comes therefrom (sexual deviancy, esp in RE children..). They are correct to see all these supposed "priests" and their hideous conduct and say OMG, the Catholic Church [blah blah blah...] but they are referring only to the sick business called the Vatican, NOT the real Catholic Church..
Go ahead and define "Catholic" if you want to make a case. The fact is that mostly homosexual Catholic priests were guilty of molesting mostly boys. Some Islamic cultures apparently support the rape of young boys so what the hell is your point?

Go ahead and define "Catholic" if you want to make a case. The fact is that mostly homosexual Catholic priests were guilty of molesting mostly boys. Some Islamic cultures apparently support the rape of young boys so what the hell is your point?

:banghead:

why don't u read some of my posts/threads in Religion, then you will u/stand what is going on/not going on at the Vatican (which is NOT Cahtolic anymore)?

If you don't get educated on this, I will continue to see you as woefully UN-informed/misinformed and frankly, I don't like "discussing" much of anything with people who are willfully ignorant, do NOT want to learn the reality/facts of a situation, esp when it is as important as where you end up when you die, yet spout off some dumb-sounding opinion just the same, and act like their opinion is fact/reality. Please!

When you confront them about the sexualization of children by tranny teachers and drag queens and such, without fail they bring up the priests and what is not being said aloud, in every case, is, "Well, you let them do it so now you have to let us do it."

The definition of disingenuity.

The Right always deflects from pedophile religious leaders.

Why not?
Is not the Catholic church a church?
Is not a Baptist church a church?
Did not the Baptist church evolve directly from the Catholic church?
So, beyond "I don't like it" why is the reference invalid?

You seem to relate a lot of "facts" without actually providing backup for those "facts."

There is only ONE Church founded byChrist

the Catholic Church... NOT that.. that thing that is now in the Vatican pretending to be Catholic... what a joke!

Satan loves to deceive. And most people seem to be allowing themselves to be deceived...

Forum List

Back