I felt like black guy was stealing a hot white fox from me

Who gives a fuckin shit?:eusa_hand: That black dude probably got more pussy than you ever dreamed of.:lol:

Many of those hard up white chicks are out there looking for black men. The White men
just aren't doing the job right.?!

You wouldn't do much better shrimp dick.:eusa_hand:

Its O.K., I don't sleep outside the black race, I am not attracted to white females, as you
you are.
You can have all the snow whites that you can handle. Tom negroes like you just never learn.!

You wouldn't do much better shrimp dick.:eusa_hand:

Its O.K., I don't sleep outside the black race, I am not attracted to white females, as you
you are.
You can have all the snow whites that you can handle. Tom negroes like you just never learn.!

:rolleyes:

What kind of a reaction is THAT?

52ndGutter called you a "Tom."

And teh interwebz is serous.

Oh wait. I guess you're right. :thup:

52ndGutter is such a bitch he can't move past his limp lame ass little stereotypes.

:lol:

you are.

:rolleyes:

52ndGutter is such a bitch he can't move past his limp lame ass little stereotypes.

I don't have to outside my race with a white female .
Apparently many of you white men have to venture outside your race, because something
is missing from your interactions with your women.

Apparently many of you white men have to venture outside your race, because something

As usual, your imbecility makes the meaning of your dopey post murky at best.

You are already a known racist pig fucker, you stupid low life scum sucking idiot.

Nothing you say on the topic of race or "relationships" is of any value.

You aren't doing anything with women regardless of their race.:eusa_hand:

You aren't doing anything with women regardless of their race.:eusa_hand:

Everyone knows 52ndGutter is gay.

You are already a known racist pig fucker, you stupid low life scum sucking idiot.

Well a white name calling impotent male who hates his own race of women has issues.
Try to solve your white race self hatred.

Well a white name calling impotent male who hates his own race of women has issues.

:lmao:

When it comes to self hatred, no one does it better than African Americans!

A 2007 special report released by the Bureau of Justice Statistics, reveals that approximately 8,000 — and, in certain years, as many as 9,000 African Americans are murdered annually in the United States. This chilling figure is accompanied by another equally sobering fact, that 93% of these murders are in fact perpetrated by other blacks. The analysis, supported by FBI records, finds that in 2005 alone, for example, African Americans accounted for 49% of all homicide victims in the US — again, almost exclusively at the hands of other African Americans

Shocking Black on Black Crime Murder Statistics Revealed in the Wake of Trayvon Martin Shooting | Video | TheBlaze.com

I have no hatred of women of my race or of any other race, you cockroach-fucking pin-dick cocksmoker.

And, just to clear something up for your poor retarded brain cell, I never said, suggested or alluded to having any issue with women of my race, much less a "hatred."

Damn, you are one fucking stupid racist flea-fucker. :lol:

I have no hatred of women of my race or of any other race, you cockroach-fucking pin-dick cocksmoker.

And, just to clear something up for your poor retarded brain cell, I never said, suggested or alluded to having any issue with women of my race, much less a "hatred."

Well calling me all kinds of names because I don't engage in race mixing , and I belive in
sleeping with my own black women only, indicates some kind of race issues.

Well calling me all kinds of names because I don't engage in race mixing , and I belive in
sleeping with my own black women only, indicates some kind of race issues.

Wrong again, you fucking imbecile.

I have noted for many many months that you are a mindless scum-sucking racist piece of shit. Noting that you are a piece of shit is not something predicated on race. Your ASSumption is, in fact, just further proof of how you view EVERYthing through the prism of your own blind racism, you cock-smoking fuckbag.

I heard you do have to go outside of your "race" to have sex. Outside of the human race. How are those sheep holding out?

I heard you do have to go outside of your "race" to have sex. Outside of the human race. How are those sheep holding out?

You have 52ndShit confused with ekrem.

You have 52ndShit confused with ekrem.

Sheep fear ekrem. Fleas and cockroaches fear 52ndGutter.

Forum List

Back